Specifications of Mono Solar Wafer
Monocrystalline solar wafer 125*125mm
Conductivity Type: P type
Resistivity: 1~3 ohm
|| Mono Wafer|
|| P type|
|Square size wafer（mm)
||≤ 30 |
| Oxygen content（atoms/cc）
|| No crack, gap, missing Angle, perforated, silicon fell and stress |
|Neighbouring vertical degree
|| ≤0.5mm（length）×0.3mm（width）(not more than 2 per wafer)|
Advantages of Mono Solar Wafers
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and good service.
5. Bulk supply
6. Good Warranty
7. Big Sale
8. More than 25 years on the lifetime.
Usage and Applications of Mono Solar Wafers
Mono Solar wafers is used to make Solar Cells. With high quality and stable quality. Our Solar Wafers can greatly improve the performance of Solar Cells.
Packaging & Delivery of Mono Solar Wafers
Carton Box Package and Deliver by air.It should be noticed that it should be avoid of water, sunshine and moist.
Wafer Factory Picture of Mono Solar Wafers
Package Picture of Mono Solar Wafers
- Q:What does TTV mean in silicon wafer production?
- Thickness variation of TTV: wafer. Generally speaking, the thickness of silicon wafer has no effect on the quality of silicon wafer. The only thing that really works in a silicon chip is a thin layer of silicon, and the rest is supported
- Q:Why should the wafer cut side, cut out edge Jiaosha
- In fact, early silicon is not cutting edge, but with the development of microelectronics industry began the following reasons: cutting edge, W2) i: J n$W% L* M1 s `&;1, n can do a plurality of microelectronic devices on the wafer, cut down, and there is a crystal to crystal growth requirements, cutting along a direction for cutting chaos crack, cleavage is the professional said. The cutting edge tells you the direction of cleavage.2, N type and P type silicon wafer, a standard trimming is also inform you that it is n type or P type electrical characteristics, electrical characteristics, u$J2 z/ h 9 - O3, microelectronics production has been automated, such as lithography exposure if there is no cutting edge positioning, then the mask plate and the chip will be a difference of 180 degrees or a certain location, production efficiency will be very low...,4, the use of a lot of silicon, in addition to n/p also have crystal direction, for example, do MEMS requires corrosion anisotropy will be used <110> crystal direction, and MOS products in order to reduce the influence of the surface state requirements with <100> crystal...
- Q:What is the role of the semiconductor wafer
- The main role of the glue is coated with photoresist coated flat, the use of high-speed rotation of the centrifugal force
- Q:How do we use the scanning electron microscope
- After wiping with cotton wool, wash ear ball can be dried.Some of the words can be placed in alcohol solution ultrasonic cleaning, the effect is almost.
- Q:Why not use N type silicon crystal silicon battery
- The first price is high, the N substrate cell conversion efficiency is high, the price is not cheap, good efficiency of P type silicon do not end; second, N doped phosphorus, phosphorus and silicon phase solubility, pull rod phosphorus uneven distribution of P type silicon doped boron, boron and silicon segregation coefficient of equivalent uniform dispersion is easy to control.
- Q:What is the thickness of the semiconductor wafer used today?
- We do DIP package, 4 inch wafer to be thin to 0.300mm; 6 inch wafer to be reduced to about 0.320mm, error 0.020mm.
- Q:Wafer size6 inches and 8 inches only refers to the diameter of monocrystalline silicon?
- Another 6 inches =152.4mm, 8 inches =203.2mmThe following is a general standard for monocrystalline silicon wafers:6 "x09153mm is more than phi = 158 mm6.2 "x09159 mm = phi = 164 mm6.5 "x09168 mm = phi = 173 mm8 "x09203 mm = phi = 208 mm
- Q:What is a silicon wafer
- Silicon is an important material in the IC fabrication, through photolithography and ion implantation on the silicon wafer and other means, can be made into various semiconductor devices made of silicon chip. With amazing computational capabilities. The development of science and technology promotes the development of semiconductor. Development of automation and computer technology, this makes the silicon chip (integrated circuit) high technology product cost has been reduced to a very low degree. This makes the silicon wafer has been widely used in aerospace, industry, agriculture and national defense, and even crept into every family.
- Q:The problem of integrated circuit fabrication is how to realize the functions of capacitors, resistors and transistors on a single chip
- For you to say the popular point, just like a piece of cake dug out of different shapes and different holes complex to the level, to know that silicon is a semiconductor
- Q:Why integrated circuits are rectangular and the silicon chips are round
- The disk that you see is a wafer. This disk is not only the production of a chip, but N multiple chips are produced in this disk.
Our company is a world class resources and green energy developer, operator and supplier with its engagement in green energy development, integration and operation. We strives to offer highly efficient, eco-friendly, economical and reliable energy solutions through an integrated and diversified energy industrial chain. In adherence to the philosophy of bringing green power to life, the Group stays committed to continuously providing high-quality energy and services for a better living environment. Under approaches of people-oriented, excellence-foremost, value-creation and harmony-pursuant, our Group is determined to become a respected world-class green energy conglomerate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range