Monocrystalline Silicon Solar Cell/156mm Mono Solar Cell
Main fence wide:1.4-1.5mm back electrode wide：2-2.5mm
Fence line qty：90
1. Shipment shall be made only after PAYMENT is received.
2. Please do inform us your DETAILED ADDRESS AND CONTACT INFOMATION before shipment.
3. Shipment shall be made in THREE WORKING DAYS.
2. Shipment shall be via EMS, DHL, Fedex,UPS etc.
- Q:Why do monocrystalline silicon chamfer? Polysilicon film?
- Chamfering is for this purpose, grinding and polishing are also for this purpose. As a single crystal practitioners, it is recommended that you take a look at the processing technology of silicon single crystal wafer > this book, written by Zhang Juezong, more comprehensive
- Q:What are the raw materials of silicon wafers
- As a variable current switch, the transistor can control the output current based on the input voltage. Different from the common mechanical switch (such as Relay, switch), the transistor uses the electrical signal to control the opening and closing, and the switching speed can be very fast, the switching speed of the laboratory can reach more than 100GHz.
- Q:Is solar silicon wafer often harmful to the body?
- Silicon is the main component of Si, is the most widely distributed on the earth, the most abundant storage materials
- Q:How to detect the surface finish of photovoltaic silicon wafers, what equipment?
- Roughness, flatness, or cleanliness? But you have to choose optical instruments. I just don't know what you're asking for.
- Q:Wafer cutting will appear thick sheet, I would like to ask what the reasons are
- B. cut is not set before zero. The correct method is to set the zero (in HCT machine tool as an example): crystal rod loading machine, manual reduction worktable makes four ingot guiding strips just contact wire touch screen and click on the main interface with zero button, then slow the stage to -1.5mm real position and named set zero cutting number. If the zero position is set properly, the guide bar to the contact wire, the cutting after the start of steel wire due to friction tension instability, resulting from the start to create the knife into the chip thickness.
- Q:Why integrated circuits can be etched on silicon
- Integrated circuit (integrated circuit) is a kind of micro electronic device or component. With certain techniques, the transistor, required a circuit of resistance, capacitance and inductance components and interconnect wiring together, produced in a small or a few bits of the semiconductor wafer or substrate, and then encapsulated in a tube shell, a micro structure required for the circuit function; all of them element in the structure has formed a whole, so that the electronic components to miniaturization, low power consumption, high reliability and intelligent a huge step forward. It is represented by the letter "IC" in the circuit. The inventor of the integrated circuit is Jack Kilby (based on Ge) and the (silicon based (Si) integrated circuit). Most of the semiconductor industry today is based on silicon integrated circuit.A new type of semiconductor device developed in the late 1950s of 60s. It is through oxidation, photolithography, epitaxy, diffusion, evaporation of aluminum and semiconductor manufacturing process, the connecting wire between the required circuit has a certain function of the semiconductor, resistors, capacitors and other components and they are integrated in a small piece of silicon wafer, and then welding electronic devices are encapsulated in a casing. The outer shell of the utility model is provided with a round shell type, a flat type or a double line type. IC technology includes chip manufacturing technology and design technology, mainly in the processing equipment, processing technology, packaging testing, mass production and design innovation ability.
- Q:The relationship between the weight and the power of solar wafers!
- 156*156,8 inch polysilicon chip Accounting: efficiency of 16%, the thickness of the silicon chip is 180, corresponding to the amount of polysilicon per watt on the map is 7G.
- Q:Is a wafer a silicon wafer and a wafer?
- It is the raw material of the semiconductor industry, which is called silicon wafer after cutting
- Q:What is the meaning of the wafer (100), the crystal orientation index or the crystal plane index
- The coordinate system is set up in the crystal cellIs the coordinate of the direction vector
- Q:What's the difference between a silicon wafer and a battery?
- Silicon chip, is a large piece of silicon, cut into a filmSolar cell, the mainstream is the silicon wafer made of crystalline silicon solar cells, or other solar cells: thin film solar cells, amorphous silicon solar energy, solar cells and so on
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range