Specifications of Solid Oak Flooring:
1. CE&FSC Approved
2. Custom Design
3. White oak
4. Excellent Quality and Service
5. Solid wood floor& Engineered wood floor
Product name: Solid Oak Flooring
Solid hardwood CD Grade
UV Lacquered, stained colour, brushed
1mm micro bevel/ can be adjusted according to requirements
size: R.L.300-1200x125x18mm(average length 700mm)
Other size selection: 57,70,83,90,120,125,130.150 180mm width
white Neutral box or according to client Requirement
Packaging & Delivery：
Packaging Detail: 1. Carton Box 2. Carton Box on pallet 3. Wrap film packaging
Delivery Detail: About 45-60days
- Q:Is there a way to protect (seal, wax, etc) engineered hard-wood flooring ?
- You can finish unfinished engineered flooring the same way as solid hardwood flooring...stain and choose your finish....this is a big job, and will take you a few days to do it correctly...you might want to talk to a professional to get all the ins and outs or considered having it done by a professional.
- Q:What kind of material used in the family decoration wood floor
- Wood composite floors are beautiful natural wood floors, comfortable and good insulation performance strengths; and overcome the real wood floor for single body contraction, easy Qiqiao cracks deficiencies. Today, in order to survive the environment is no longer deteriorating, countries around the world attach great importance to the protection of forest resources, solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring can save rare timber resources. In addition, the installation of wood flooring is simple, under normal circumstances do not play keel. But requires ground leveling.
- Q:Why is engineered wood floor so delicate?
- It really depends on the brand you bought. A lot of companies produce engineered wood flooring in different styles and grades of quality. You may have ended up buying a lower quality without even knowing it. I would recommend checking with whoever installed it to find out what exactly was put in, and if it was supposed to be good quality, I would go back to the manufacturer and ask for replacements. Granted, there are a lot of factors that would scratch things...like dogs, roudy children, etc. So it could be any number of things causing the scratches. Or the product could just be defective.
- Q:Any advice on installing engineered wood floors?
- the only answer is an expensive one, a diamond tipped router bit for Masonry purposes. Gonna cost $50 or more easy. But absolutely worth it if that is what you are looking for.
- Q:Multilayer solid wood floors and wood floors which good
- The standard of solid wood flooring is GB/T15306-2001. Since the implementation of the standard since May 1, 2002, the original 94 standard was replaced. The new national standard has made the important revision and the supplement to the old national standard. The main content is to modify some of the size and content of the supplement, the application of the specification of the tree species and the requirements of the paint plate. At the same time, the impact toughness and abrasion resistance of the wood are eliminated. In the past the market once chaos marked name, name and fake hybrid between strange and eccentric, and what Watkins grapefruit, Jinbuhuan, rich wood, so that customers do not know true and false, good or bad. Therefore, the new standards must be strictly nominal, and in the form of appendix
- Q:What underlayment do I use for my engineered wood floor?
- You need to install a good plywood sub floor. Your problem was not with the underlayment as it was on top of the pine plank sub floor that buckled. Use a good 3/4 plywood subfloor with clips (to hold it together). You may be able to put it over the pine planks but it must be layed so that the seams run at a 45 degree angle to the seams of the pine planks. You would then, ideally, want the seams of the hardwood run at a 45 to the sub floor. That will make it very stable. If its a floating system use a good underlayment fabric as well.
- Q:What is the difference between composite wood flooring and laminate flooring?
- Multi layer composite floor is characterized by:1, make full use of precious wood and ordinary small size material, without affecting the surface decoration effect under the premise of reducing the cost of the product, won the customer's favorite;2, the structure is reasonable, warping deformation is small, no cracking, shrinkage phenomenon, with good elasticity;3, large size, easy installation, good stability;4, the decorative effect is good, and the luxury type of solid wood flooring in the appearance of the same effect
- Q:Wood composite flooring which brand is better?
- Solid wood composite floor can be divided into two types according to the structure,One for the three layer of solid wood (three layers: the surface is 3-5 mm fine noble hardwood layer)A multilayer wood (surface 0.3-0.5 mm precious wood skin, other than 7 layer is arranged in a crisscross pattern glued into hardwood);
- Q:Ready to decorate, but it is not clear whether the King Kong or good wood floor.
- The so-called diamond board is to strengthen the floor, the standard name for the impregnated paper laminated wooden floor".Basically, laminate flooring is a cheap solution to solid wood flooring, its performance will not exceed the solid wood floor. Therefore, sufficient financial resources, the best choice of solid wood flooring.
- Q:How much is a square wood floor
- 2) solid wood composite floor: solid wood composite floor changed the previous physical structure, better stability. In the price, cheaper than the solid wood flooring, belonging to the consumer products. It is a kind of ground decoration material which is popular in home decoration. General in 20 yuan / square meters -500 yuan / square meters between the floor are also good.
We supplying solid hardwood flooring with more than 15 wood species importing from South America, West Africa, Southeast Asia as well Russia regions. We handle customized size solid hardwood wood flooring ,hardwood decking as well as flexible surface treatment with natural oiled finish, medium gloss smooth UV finish, antique and hand-scraped styles, distressed as well as unfinished with different color stains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||60.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range