Specifications of Solid Oak Flooring:
1. CE&FSC Approved
2. Custom Design
3. White oak
4. Excellent Quality and Service
5. Solid wood floor& Engineered wood floor
Product name: Solid Oak Flooring
Solid hardwood CD Grade
UV Lacquered, stained colour, brushed
1mm micro bevel/ can be adjusted according to requirements
size: R.L.300-1200x125x18mm(average length 700mm)
Other size selection: 57,70,83,90,120,125,130.150 180mm width
white Neutral box or according to client Requirement
Packaging & Delivery：
Packaging Detail: 1. Carton Box 2. Carton Box on pallet 3. Wrap film packaging
Delivery Detail: About 45-60days
- Q:Wood flooring should pay attention to what
- A lot of people in the purchase of wood flooring, like headless flies turn, each floor stores will go to see, but do not know how to choose their own wood composite flooring. The floor is not at ease editor knowledgeable friends made a detailed steps to buy wood flooring, you can refer to Oh
- Q:What hard wood flooring is better solid or engineered?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: What hard wood flooring is better solid or engineered? What hard wood flooring is better solid or engineered. The flooring is going to be placed in a bed room and family room
- Q:What is the use of solid wood floor mopping tools
- Clean light composite wood flooring tips: use cloth dipped in clean water wipe directly on the floor, or the washing water is evenly sprayed on the wooden floor (not too much), 5 minutes with dry dishcloth, the floor will be clean a lot.
- Q:Is it ok to glue and nail engineered hardwood flooring?
- The best thing to do is nail it on a wood subfloor. Put about a 30-pound tar paper between the flooring and the subfloor for moisture protection, sound dampening, and less fatigue when walking on it. Before you put the flooring down, walk around and check for squeaks in the subfloor. If you find any, you can either use long screws to secure the subfloor to the floor joists, or crawl under the house, pry up the subfloor a bit, and squirt some white glue into the crack that's causing the squeak. Then screw the floorboard back into place. You should only really glue a wood floor down if the subfloor is a slab. And, I wouldn't recommend doing it yourself unless you're really skilled with a compound mitre saw. Cuts will have to be precise and straight. You'll also need a special floor nailer and the nails have to bgo in precisely (in the tongue of the tonge and groove joint, at an angle so it doesn't interfere with the joint). Also, you should at least check with someone who has installed floors as to what direction the planks should go, where to start, how to get random lengths and colors (or grains), etc. Too many floors get really screwed up by people installing them who don't know what they're doing. .
- Q:Solid wood flooring is a tax within the scope of consumption
- Solid wood floor belongs to the scope of consumption tax levy.Solid wood flooring refers to the use of wood as raw material, through sawing, drying, planing, cutting, painting and other processes from the block or strip of ground decoration materials. The solid wood floor according to the different production process, can be divided into single board (block) solid wood flooring, solid wood flooring, finger jointed wood composite floor three; surface treatment condition is different, can be divided into uncoated floor and lacquer floor two class.
- Q:What happens to the solid wood floor
- If the water is relatively large, alreadysoaked below, has obvious phenomenon of wet on the floor, I suggest you remove a part, buy some seasonings, absorb water on the ground, keep indoor ventilation, do not pay attention to the floor after exposure, water soaked or damp floor, if the sun will be the floor deformation, arch.
- Q:How much aluminum oxide is present and can be released from engineered hardwood floors during typical usage?
- Unless you walk around with sandpaper glued to your shoe soles I doubt there would be any detectable amount released from normal usage. There are certainly far more substances I would be concerned about in a house environment than that. If you are really obsessed about it, contact the flooring manufacturer for data.
- Q:Hardwood, engineered, cork, or laminate flooring?
- Hardwood! Laminate is cheap, fake looking to me. I know it's cheaper, but the consistent look from one strip to the next just gags me to look at it. Hardwood is expensive, but it's just so much authentic, warm, and rich. I don't know what engineered is. And I'm not familiar with using cork. Bamboo is all the rage now, and it looks pretty good. But to me, unless you have lots of bamboo growing naturally in your area, it just sort of looks imported. But it's a green building material, so that's a good point for it.
- Q:Wood floors and wood floors which is better?
- Comparison of solid wood flooring and laminate flooringA lot of people compare the floor is quite one-sided, of course, I write this article also with my personal opinion, for reference only. Deficiencies, please enlighten.
- Q:Is solid hardwood floor better or engineered wood to the value of a home?
- There are solid hardwoods (exotic and domestic) that come in varying thicknesses and are prefinished with aluminum oxide. Such as 3/4, 5/16, and 7/16 thick, all three of these can be re-finished more than once but you're really better off never re-finishing if possible because the finish that is applied is no where close to the quality of aluminum oxide. There are also engineered hardwoods that you can refinish at least once, sometimes twice
We supplying solid hardwood flooring with more than 15 wood species importing from South America, West Africa, Southeast Asia as well Russia regions. We handle customized size solid hardwood wood flooring ,hardwood decking as well as flexible surface treatment with natural oiled finish, medium gloss smooth UV finish, antique and hand-scraped styles, distressed as well as unfinished with different color stains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||60.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range