Description of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring mimics the look of traditional woods while offering easy installation and lasting durability. At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between hardwoods and laminate flooring. What appears to be a natural wood grain pattern is really a thin layer of decor paper (a photographic image) under a tough-as-nails protective film that is glued and pressed to a high-density backing board. Laminate flooring comes in an array of wood effects as well as stone and ceramic effects.
Characteristics of Laminate Flooring
· Resistant to UV rays
· Resistant to stains
· Not worn by furniture feet
· Resistant to cigarette burning
· Resistant household chemicals
· Healthy and ecological HDF E1
· Resistant to scratch
· Impact resistant
· Suitable for subfoor heating
AC Rating of Laminate Flooring
Specifications of Laminate Flooring
6mm, 7mm, 8.3mm, 12.3mm, 13.5mm, 15mm
93mm, 113mm, 126mm, 145mm, 167mm, 196mm
1215mm, 806mm, RL(1210/805/405mm)
Various designs, more than 200 colors, including Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Beech, Pine, Teak, Hickory, Merbau, Mahogany, Chestnut, Elm, Alder, Bamboo, etc.
Crystal, Embossment, Paint Finish, Mirror, Matt, Wood Texture Effect, Handscraped, EIR, etc.
AC2, AC3, AC4
Moisture resistant HDF
Square edges, Beveled edges
Available by order
Available by order (EVA, EPE...)
Standard export packing
ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE
- Q:How to maintain the solid wood floor without painting
- Solid wood floor cleaning maintenance:First, clean:1, can have the function of absorbing dust wipe towel, dry rub;2, dust can be removed with a vacuum cleaner;
- Q:Stair noses with engineered hardwood flooring?
- I would have the installer remove the rabbit edge and shim up the flooring to the nosing, so they are at the same height. Serious problem for kids, toddlers and high heel shoes. Plus it's very uncomfortable to walk up and down the stairs on an uneven surface. Carrying anything heavy up and down these treads can become a major problem, also. How wide are these treads? Stair nosing is probably about 3 inch wide, which leaves you about 7-8 inch of surface to get your foot on. Factor in the overhang and you really only have about 5-6 inch of foot space, clearance. Unless you have small feet, I wouldn't install this type of set-up on stairs. Landings are exceptable, because it has a bigger surface, following the nosing. The trip can either be caused by the uneven surface or the overhang. Why not just install prefinished solid treads? Just some food for thoughts.
- Q:Engineered hardwood floor...float it or glue it down?
- Prior to settling on a floating floor... Have you ever walked on a floating floor? I have and they have a sort of sponge feel to them underfoot and there is often a hollow sound as your foot (with shoes) hits the floor. I do not know if this is because it is not attached to the floor or if it is just the nature of the boards. But, I can spot a floating floor in two foot steps and I think they are all kind of weird to walk upon. My personal opinion only. Therefore, I would go with the underlayment and the cork sound barrier and nail or glue the floor down.
- Q:Can I put new flooring over an engineered wood floor?
- Yes, you can put new flooring over an engineered wood flooring but it depends on the floor the you install, I think tile and another wood floor is not a good idea, I go with laminate and linoleum flooring.
- Q:Is there a way to protect (seal, wax, etc) engineered hard-wood flooring ?
- You can finish unfinished engineered flooring the same way as solid hardwood flooring...stain and choose your finish....this is a big job, and will take you a few days to do it correctly...you might want to talk to a professional to get all the ins and outs or considered having it done by a professional.
- Q:does the new wood flooring called engineered flooring scratch easily?
- Engineered flooring is halfway between the laminates and true hardwood. Engineered, have a thick (3/16'') veneer of the given specie of wood over a substrate of plywood. These floor are very good, and they scratch no easier than traditional hardwood
- Q:What is the difference between solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring
- Multi-layer solid wood flooring is a derivative of real wood floor, from the bottom to the surface is made of wood processing manufacturing, just in the machining process, the surface is precious wood, the base layer is formed by the fast-growing timber structure, is very stable, with the floor price is more expensive than, but Jiaogan, decorative effect is better that is most suitable for warm family decoration.
- Q:Ecological wood floor? Does it belong to solid wood floor?
- Ecological flooring and synthetic, not solid wood, solid wood than to be solid, patterns and shapes can do relatively better. But the quality difference, need to carefully choose.
- Q:Solid wood flooring and laminate flooring "advantages and disadvantages" contrast?
- With flooring installation and maintenance convenience, to avoid the release of high intensive composite floor formaldehyde. Juegan and other drawbacks. Stiff wood composite floor with high-grade senior matt paint, the wear resistance of high luminosity, soft, general household use without wax maintenance, use for several years without paint. Wood flooring use of low formaldehyde emission adhesive, environmental protection is good.
- Q:What is the difference between the multi-layer solid wood floor and the three floor wood floor
- Thickness differenceThree layer solid wood composite surface layer is at least 3 mm thick, multilayer is basically 0.6-1.5 mm thick, the surface layer of the three layer can be equal to more than the floor layer of the multilayer of five times. There is such a word "10% in 30%" in Home Furnishing circles, is what we see finished things, such as a piece of furniture weighs one hundred pounds, so he consumed raw wood is likely to be three hundred pounds, the finished material is slightly different to reflect the great difference.
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range