Description of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring mimics the look of traditional woods while offering easy installation and lasting durability. At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between hardwoods and laminate flooring. What appears to be a natural wood grain pattern is really a thin layer of decor paper (a photographic image) under a tough-as-nails protective film that is glued and pressed to a high-density backing board. Laminate flooring comes in an array of wood effects as well as stone and ceramic effects.
Characteristics of Laminate Flooring
· Resistant to UV rays
· Resistant to stains
· Not worn by furniture feet
· Resistant to cigarette burning
· Resistant household chemicals
· Healthy and ecological HDF E1
· Resistant to scratch
· Impact resistant
· Suitable for subfoor heating
AC Rating of Laminate Flooring
Specifications of Laminate Flooring
6mm, 7mm, 8.3mm, 12.3mm, 13.5mm, 15mm
93mm, 113mm, 126mm, 145mm, 167mm, 196mm
1215mm, 806mm, RL(1210/805/405mm)
Various designs, more than 200 colors, including Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Beech, Pine, Teak, Hickory, Merbau, Mahogany, Chestnut, Elm, Alder, Bamboo, etc.
Crystal, Embossment, Paint Finish, Mirror, Matt, Wood Texture Effect, Handscraped, EIR, etc.
AC2, AC3, AC4
Moisture resistant HDF
Square edges, Beveled edges
Available by order
Available by order (EVA, EPE...)
Standard export packing
ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE
- Q:How to identify the solid plate is a plate
- The appearance quality and machining precision of the test, test whether the floor have a bug (should be less than 1 mm), cracking, rot, mildew, death and other defects. For small live Festival, color should not be too demanding, this is the natural property of wood. The processing precision of simple test, is the scene of a randomly selected 8 to 10 floors on the ground in the assembly, touch and see the quality of its processing precision, smoothness and flatness, the fit between the board and the board (gap joint should be less than 0.3 mm), whether there is a significant difference of height.
- Q:is it necessary to seal a concrete floor when laying engineered hardwood floor?
- You really need to check with the manufacturer of your flooring but many manufacturers recommend that you cover a two or three foot square area of the concrete with a sheet of plastic with all of the edges sealed with tape so any moisture that might be migrating up from below the slab will be trapped. You let the sheet set undisturbed for 24 to 48 hours. If there is a moisture, you will see drops of water or at least the concrete will be damp. If this test shows no moisture then you don't have to worry about sealing the concrete. In any case most engineered floor systems use a thin plastic foam sheet that when completely taped at the joints serves as both padding and a vapor barrier.
- Q:Solid wood flooring and laminate flooring which is better
- Advantages of solid wood flooring:The 1 foot paved: solid wood flooring has good elasticity, people walk on both the temperature, touch, feel very soft and comfortable.2 environmental protection: from natural wood, formaldehyde free, so no harm to the human body. This feature is also the reason why many families value solid wood flooring.
- Q:Advantages and disadvantages of composite flooring
- We summed up the advantages of the composite wood flooring unparalleled:1, wear resistance: to strengthen the floor surface for the wear resistant layer is a special treatment, can achieve very high hardness, that is, the use of sharp objects such as hard to scrape the key, it will not leave traces. The biggest advantage of this advantage is in daily life, no longer have to protect the floor and the timid.
- Q:Engineered Hardwood flooring 3/8 vs 3/4? Pros/Cons?
- Thickness and the coat(s) of urethane that actually protect the top is what is the most important. Pro.. Engineered you do get a high quality straight board, easier for the average DIY job. Not so in all 3/4 flooring. Theses you some times fight a bit to install and keep straight. Pro.. you can redo 3/4 flooring, usually several time. Con.. Not always with 3/8 since its a veneer, you can do it once usually. 3/4 flooring is fine for both as long as its flat. 3/8 engineered with a harder wood on top can out last oak..So check the janka rating for hardness. Most depends on the over all care you put into each flooring. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:What is the use of solid wood flooring
- Green umbrella from the music beads, 30 yuan 1KG, almost the quality. Effect is similar
- Q:Why is my engineered wood floor separating?
- The reason is simple ! it is not seasoned well. hence it is shrinking. Go back to the supplier and demand rectification of the defects.
- Q:Solid Hardwood vs Engineering vs Laminated (Pergo) flooring?
- Hardwood flooring would give you the best resale for the money, but is expensive. Hardwood could run anywhere from 3 to 10 dollars per square foot. If it is scratched, it can be sanded and redone later on. Engineered is a hardwood floor, but cannot be refinished in case something happens. Also costs around 2.5 to 4 dollars square foot. Laminate looks a little cheaper, but will hold up better than hardwood or Engineered in the long run. I would suggest the Pergo 30 year warranty. Hardwood has to be nailed down to the floor, Engineered has to be tacked or glued down and laminate is free floating. In the case of the hardwood and engineered, you would have to pull up the ceramic tile. With laminate, you MAY not have to do that. Laminate in stock should cost around 2 to 4 dollars a square foot. A lot of laminate floors now look like the real thing. I suggest you do some window shopping to find out for yourself.
- Q:Solid wood floors in the floor, gold plate, solid wood flooring between the three differences
- Solid wood flooring is a natural wood after drying, processing of the formation of ground decorative materials. It exhibits a natural wood texture and color pattern, to give natural, soft, rich affinity texture, also because it is warm in winter and cool in summer, feel good. It is an ideal material of the bedroom, living room, study room decoration.
- Q:Which wood floor is better, real hardwoods, or engineered?
- Hi, Hardwoods can be sanded if needed whereas engineered cannot. My dogs normal activity does not scratch my oak hardwood but when my son wrestles with the dog it does. We are going for the rustic look and do not worry about every little scratch as stuff happens. My neighbor has hardwood upstairs and laminate down and he says that the laminate does not get scratched by the dog. Every little mark bothers him so hardwood is not for him and he prefers tile or laminate. Hope this helps.
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range