Description of Laminate Flooring
Laminate Flooring mimics the look of traditional woods while offering easy installation and lasting durability. At first glance, it can be difficult to spot the difference between hardwoods and laminate flooring. What appears to be a natural wood grain pattern is really a thin layer of decor paper (a photographic image) under a tough-as-nails protective film that is glued and pressed to a high-density backing board. Laminate flooring comes in an array of wood effects as well as stone and ceramic effects.
Characteristics of Laminate Flooring
· Resistant to UV rays
· Resistant to stains
· Not worn by furniture feet
· Resistant to cigarette burning
· Resistant household chemicals
· Healthy and ecological HDF E1
· Resistant to scratch
· Impact resistant
· Suitable for subfoor heating
AC Rating of Laminate Flooring
Specifications of Laminate Flooring
6mm, 7mm, 8.3mm, 12.3mm, 13.5mm, 15mm
93mm, 113mm, 126mm, 145mm, 167mm, 196mm
1215mm, 806mm, RL(1210/805/405mm)
Various designs, more than 200 colors, including Oak, Walnut, Maple, Cherry, Beech, Pine, Teak, Hickory, Merbau, Mahogany, Chestnut, Elm, Alder, Bamboo, etc.
Crystal, Embossment, Paint Finish, Mirror, Matt, Wood Texture Effect, Handscraped, EIR, etc.
AC2, AC3, AC4
Moisture resistant HDF
Square edges, Beveled edges
Available by order
Available by order (EVA, EPE...)
Standard export packing
ISO9001 / ISO14001 / CE
- Q:Is solid hardwood floor better or engineered wood to the value of a home?
- There are solid hardwoods (exotic and domestic) that come in varying thicknesses and are prefinished with aluminum oxide. Such as 3/4, 5/16, and 7/16 thick, all three of these can be re-finished more than once but you're really better off never re-finishing if possible because the finish that is applied is no where close to the quality of aluminum oxide. There are also engineered hardwoods that you can refinish at least once, sometimes twice
- Q:Stair noses with engineered hardwood flooring?
- Some do only come this way and some come with a female slot that the engineered tongue goes into and is flush with the other wood. They just don t all come the same in engineered wood. All laminates do come the way they show in the picture you posted.. And you are correct this is a possible trip hazard..I ve installed both types. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
- Q:Wood floor with what disinfection?
- Daily use should pay attention to avoid the heavy metal, glass tiles, sharp spikes and hard objects scratch the floor; don't drag floor surface move move furniture; do not make contact with the fire floor or placed directly on the floor of large power heater; the prohibition of placing strong acid and alkaline substances on the floor; the absolute prohibition of water for a long time dip.
- Q:What is the length of the skirting line of wooden floor
- The ground is terrazzo, wooden board, skirting line also have to use the same material; the ground with a ceramic tile, the skirting line color must be consistent or similar; if the room is carpeted, the skirting line is more suitable for wood. The color can be consistent with dado, such as dado can also consistent with the ground color, or darker color, the color space to increase the sense of stability.
- Q:what's a good brand for hardwood floor, laminate and engineering wood?
- Bruce is a good brand of flooring products, and they carry solid wood too. They carry a variety of prefinished flooring product, that would save you a lot of time on installation. Pergo is gaining recognition as a laminated floor manufacturer, but honestly, Ive seen other product at Lowe's that was just as good, and cost less...
- Q:Which is better engineered wood floor , soild wood or laminate?
- The soild wood flooring is by far the better but so is the cost.
- Q:engineered hardwood flooring with two dogs?
- Your aluminum oxide finish ( available on most prefinished wood now )is one of the tougher coats now .. I haven t heard of many scratching complaints. Keeping their nails trimmed is always a big help. GL
- Q:Would like to shop in the solid wood flooring directly on the floor, ask experienced friends, so what is the problem
- In fact, the solid wood floor can be refurbished, as long as the demolition of the bad part of the re installation, and then the overall grinding, scraping putty seam, brush floor paint protection. To do so out of the floor and even some aspects take on an altogether new aspect, but also better than the new floor, which is an overall effect, put on the edge of the elastic rubber seal, the floor even afraid of water. But also to avoid the pollution of paint, had to use expensive water-based floor paint
- Q:How large is the gap between the floor and the wall?
- Another expansion joint is between the plate seam, depending on different substrates and different, some old wooden floor seam itself is large, about 1-2 meters, some can reach almost seamless, but "seamless" is a "relative" adjective, is not really a seamless, just two said the seam was very small but, still will stay in line, sometimes have different understanding of some nouns, is also very easy to dispute. It is best to take good photos, the floor gap size to prevail, so after a dispute
- Q:engineered v solid wood flooring?
- Unless the old floor is perfectly smooth and level you should lay tongue and groove plywood first, then sealed. Solid wood is much harder to lay down over engineered wood but it's all wood and not chock full of chemicals. So it depends on your concerns for indoor air quality I guess.
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range