||Black,customized color,Red,Green,Blue,Wood Grain,White
Qualified Embossed Surface Laminated Floor Board
Technics: Laminate Flooring
Core Material: MHDF,HDF
Density: from 800kgs/m3-900kgs/m3
Clicks: single clicks, double clicks, arc clicks
Surface Finish:embossed/crystal/silk/mirror/handscraped/synchronized surface
Color: thousands of wooden colors for you to choose
packing: with paper Carton
OEM: OEM with your logo and design on paper carton
accessories: available with same color as flooring ordered
GB/T17657-1999 JIS A1460
1.Q:If your company have the ability to do OEM ?
A:Yes we can. For flooring cartons, we will print your LOGO and all paper carton can according to your design.
2.Q:What is the delivery time?
A:Normally our delivery time is within 15-25days after receiving your deposit or L/C. If your quantity is very big or have unnormal quality demand, we will need more time to prepare the goods
3.Q:What is your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is one*20'container. If 8mm thickness, about 2800SQM, if 12mm, about 2200sqm.
4.Q:How many colors can you load in one container?
A:For one container we can load 3 diferent colors of laminate flooring at most.
5.Q:Can you make cartons according to our design?
A:Of course we can, pls send me your design once we confirm our order. We will send you photo of carton sample, once you confirmed OK, we will start production.
6.Q:How can I get to your city if I want to have a visit of your company?
A:3 ways arrive to us, For your reference, pls check follow picture, hope this can help you.
- Q:Anybody bought Westhollow engineered hardwood floors?
- my parents did and had lousy results, sorry.
- Q:How is the grading of solid wood floor, what kind of grade can achieve is good floor?
- Price。In the cost of solid wood flooring, accounting for about 70% of the total cost of the material, the price difference between the different grades of wood, manufacturers want to have a price advantage must be done on the level of wood. So we also remind consumers to buy solid wood flooring, the first thing to check is whether the same level of goods, pay attention to the level of wood.
- Q:What are the reasons for deformation of solid wood flooring?
- Quality solutionSolid wood floor deformation, tile bending and arch. Tile bending is mainly caused by moisture
- Q:How can I paint a beat up old engineered wood floor? Can I also put wallpaper boarder on it and seal it?
- You can actually do whatever you like knowing it is stylish and seems easy to do. It's a good idea in any hardwood floor to put some design.
- Q:What kind of material is better in the north?
- The north is more suitable for the use of oak, teak and other hard texture of the floor, but also relatively easy to crack resistant wood. At the same time, we should also pay attention to indoor temperature changes, to maintain the dry and wet wood floor balance, but also pay attention to the maintenance of solid wood flooring, so as to make the north of the solid wood flooring longer life.
- Q:Can a finishing nail gun be used to install 3/8 engineered hardwood?
- It is best to use a flooring stapler. Bostich makes a stapler that is especially for installing engineered wood. Use the finish nailer would probably it hard for the rows to go together.
- Q:My family's solid wood floor scratch how to do?
- 3 to do the repair, old newspapers crushed into confetti, plus alum water Mashable, fill in the recess, dry with fine sandpaper smooth, floor paint brush cover, and then waxing can, however, no matter how to repair, or will leave traces
- Q:What is the difference between composite wood flooring and laminate flooring?
- Bamboo and wood material as part of the middle or bottom of a multilayer structure with high temperature and high pressure from the floor. The floor not only make full use of high quality materials. Improve the decorative products, processing technology and using different degrees to improve the physical and mechanical properties of the product.
- Q:Glueing Engineered wood flooring to Concrete slab?
- If its an engineered wood not or the lock( floating system) then yes you can glue it to the slab since its the only way. If it is a floating floor then you absolutely cannot glue it down.. It not hard work but you will have a sore arm since the glue used is very thick and stiff. The odors and smell is not bad and will dissipate soon after installation. You cannot glue a true hard wood to a slab so they are right about that. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar, I ve done several 1000 s/f of glue direct engineered wood and a few 100,000 s/f of laminate. GL
- Q:What brand / type of adhesive can we use to glue down the engineered wood flooring on concrete?
- its a special glue made for glue down laminates and engineered.. it is made for this project and many brands exist. Now are you aware that a glue down job is not for amateurs or someone with limited skills.. you work in small sections having the pieces cut before hand most of this stuff dries to set in less than 10 minutes..
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range