||Black,customized color,Red,Green,Blue,Wood Grain,White
Qualified Embossed Surface Laminated Floor Board
Technics: Laminate Flooring
Core Material: MHDF,HDF
Density: from 800kgs/m3-900kgs/m3
Clicks: single clicks, double clicks, arc clicks
Surface Finish:embossed/crystal/silk/mirror/handscraped/synchronized surface
Color: thousands of wooden colors for you to choose
packing: with paper Carton
OEM: OEM with your logo and design on paper carton
accessories: available with same color as flooring ordered
GB/T17657-1999 JIS A1460
1.Q:If your company have the ability to do OEM ?
A:Yes we can. For flooring cartons, we will print your LOGO and all paper carton can according to your design.
2.Q:What is the delivery time?
A:Normally our delivery time is within 15-25days after receiving your deposit or L/C. If your quantity is very big or have unnormal quality demand, we will need more time to prepare the goods
3.Q:What is your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is one*20'container. If 8mm thickness, about 2800SQM, if 12mm, about 2200sqm.
4.Q:How many colors can you load in one container?
A:For one container we can load 3 diferent colors of laminate flooring at most.
5.Q:Can you make cartons according to our design?
A:Of course we can, pls send me your design once we confirm our order. We will send you photo of carton sample, once you confirmed OK, we will start production.
6.Q:How can I get to your city if I want to have a visit of your company?
A:3 ways arrive to us, For your reference, pls check follow picture, hope this can help you.
- Q:I would like to ask wood floors and composite floors which good?
- So I suggest you go to the formal decoration market, get the floor, see is not the real wood. Now the level of fraud is very high, however, a simple look from the side, you can see it. Or secretly with a nail with a wood, if it is false, on the leakage level.
- Q:What solid wood floor is cheaper?
- Different things, the price is certainly not the same. Price reflects the quality of products, but to compare
- Q:Ecological wood floor? Does it belong to solid wood floor?
- In fact, the sale of ecological wood flooring on the market does not belong to the laminate flooring, but also does not belong to the parquet.In fact, the ecological floor is one side of a substrate, the quality indicators of the ecological floor is the two, paint quality and substrate quality. Solid wood flooring is a natural wood after drying, processing of the formation of ground decorative materials. It exhibits a natural wood texture and color pattern, to give natural, soft, rich affinity texture, also because it is warm in winter and cool in summer, feel good. It is an ideal material of the bedroom, living room, study room decoration.
- Q:Does buffing engined hardwood floors really work? Could it take out scratches and slight water damage?
- Engineered flooring can be treated just like regular hardwood flooring.... UP TO A POINT. Engineered flooring is a product made up of a thin veneer of the preferred wood applied to a plywood backing or base. You can do anything to this veneer that you would do to a solid hardwood, BUT you will be limited to how aggressive and how many times you can do it by the thickness of the veneer. You will eventually wear though the veneer and into the substrate. So unless the water damage has delaminated the flooring, slight sanding and buffing will help remove the damage provided you do not go too far
- Q:Note that the use of multi-layer solid wood flooring, the need to pay attention to what
- After the floor should be good in two weeks. For a long time not to live or not to live in the room, the room should be put in a few pots of water and maintain water, orUse a humidifier to compensate for indoor heating and open water evaporation; the South rainy season should strengthen ventilation; indoor environment not too dry, not too wet, to prevent wood floor cracking, shrinkage or expansion deformation.
- Q:Is a good solid wood floor tiles or good
- Wooden floor of the bedroom is more suitable for the family, on the one hand, the sound insulation effect is better, on the other hand, better than the insulation effect of floor tiles.Floor tile is more suitable for living room and bathroom or kitchen. Paving tile. However, if there is no slippery water, or slippery, you can buy a few pieces of different sizes of carpets, mats according to different needs in different locations.
- Q:Has anyone had experience with Bruce engineered hardwood flooring in their kitchen?
- know dont think i have lol tc
- Q:Installing an Engineered Wood Floor?
- You will not need to add a moisture barrier. You do not need to glue down the underlayment or flooring on a floating floor. You will need to tape down the underlayment. Buying good underlayment will make the floor quieter for the people on the first floor and make the feel of the floor softer for you. Good luck putting in the floor. I have installed several. Make sure you buy the install tools. They are cheap and will make the installation smoother.
- Q:Does installing solid hardwood cost more than installing engineered?
- No. Typically, engineered install costs just as much as solid. It requires the same tools and the same amount of time to install.
- Q:What are the types of solid wood flooring on the market?
- Solid wood composite floorSolid wood flooring is a general term, in fact, it can be divided into multi-layer solid wood composite floor, three floors of parquet. The characteristics of this kind of floor: good dimensional stability.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range