||Black,customized color,Red,Green,Blue,Wood Grain,White
Qualified Embossed Surface Laminated Floor Board
Technics: Laminate Flooring
Core Material: MHDF,HDF
Density: from 800kgs/m3-900kgs/m3
Clicks: single clicks, double clicks, arc clicks
Surface Finish:embossed/crystal/silk/mirror/handscraped/synchronized surface
Color: thousands of wooden colors for you to choose
packing: with paper Carton
OEM: OEM with your logo and design on paper carton
accessories: available with same color as flooring ordered
GB/T17657-1999 JIS A1460
1.Q:If your company have the ability to do OEM ?
A:Yes we can. For flooring cartons, we will print your LOGO and all paper carton can according to your design.
2.Q:What is the delivery time?
A:Normally our delivery time is within 15-25days after receiving your deposit or L/C. If your quantity is very big or have unnormal quality demand, we will need more time to prepare the goods
3.Q:What is your MOQ?
A:Our MOQ is one*20'container. If 8mm thickness, about 2800SQM, if 12mm, about 2200sqm.
4.Q:How many colors can you load in one container?
A:For one container we can load 3 diferent colors of laminate flooring at most.
5.Q:Can you make cartons according to our design?
A:Of course we can, pls send me your design once we confirm our order. We will send you photo of carton sample, once you confirmed OK, we will start production.
6.Q:How can I get to your city if I want to have a visit of your company?
A:3 ways arrive to us, For your reference, pls check follow picture, hope this can help you.
- Q:Multi layer solid wood floor maintenance convenient?
- Multilayer solid wood floor maintenance:The first floor, after installation, to prevent water seepage, seams can be fixed to the floor seam floor wax coated tightly after clean surface polishing.
- Q:Waterproof engineered hardwood floor?
- No, not necessarily. Spills still need to be cleaned up quickly. The surface is water repellant, but the joints between the boards are still vulnerable.
- Q:Has anyone ever refinished their engineered wood floors?
- Since engineered wood is a relatively recent development it isn't too likely you will find someone who has refinished some though. You might try calling around to a few refinishing specialists. The thickness of the real wood layer on better engineered wood flooring is essentially identical to the thickness above the tongue of solid hardwood ... therefore refinishing is done the same way and the same cautions apply.
- Q:Can you install engineered hardwood flooring just like a laminate?
- It does not matter if slab is below grade, Concrete will produce moisture, you must have a Vapor barrier. A real hardwood floor would probably be no more than this prefinish floor.
- Q:Anybody bought Westhollow engineered hardwood floors?
- my parents did and had lousy results, sorry.
- Q:Is it ok to glue and nail engineered hardwood flooring?
- He is doing the right thing. The glue will keep it from squeaking as the temp and humidity change and offer another layer to hold the floor. Glue can also come undone if not secured. The nails will keep it from moving. When they tell you nail or glue they mean you can do either or both it's not an OR statement. Thank him, it's not often you get a contractor that stick to what he knows is correct faced with his clients pesterings (Many renos under my belt and I pester a lot). Your floor will be trouble free for many many years to come.
- Q:Solid wood flooring is really more complex laminate flooring?
- 2 laminate flooringThe reinforced composite floor is composed of wear-resistant layer, decorative layer, base layer and balance layer. Has the advantages of wear: approximately above the ordinary lacquer floor 10 ~ 30 times; computer simulation can be pretty: all kinds of wood and pattern, color; stability: completely broken up the original wood tissue, destroy the shrinkage characteristics of anisotropic and moisture expansion and drying, the size is very stable, especially suitable for floor heating room system.AdvantageAbrasion resistance: about 10 to more than 30 times that of ordinary paint floor.Beautiful: can be used to simulate a variety of computer wood and patterns, colors.Stability: completely broken up the original wood tissue, destroy the anisotropy and wet expansion drying shrinkage characteristics, the size is very stable, especially for the heating system of the room.In addition, there are impact resistance, anti-static, anti pollution, light resistance, resistance to cigarette burning, easy installation, easy maintenance, etc..shortcomingBlisters after damage not repair, Juegan poor.In particular, it is pointed out that in the past there have been dealers that laminate flooring is a waterproof floor, which is only for the surface, in fact, to strengthen the use of composite floor only to avoid the blisters.
- Q:Real wood flooring V engineered floors?
- Real wood floors are thick, they can be refinished many times, of course you won't live that long. Engineered wood floors can be refinished a few times, and is all you need. Laminate floors, can not be refinished...When they start looking tacky (8-10 yrs) you replace them or carpet over top. If you are going to keep your house, go for real wood or engineered floors, and before you buy, Ask about the refinishing angle, just to make sure.
- Q:What is the difference between the multi-layer solid wood floor and the three floor wood floor
- In order to Dekor three layer solid wood as an example, the surface layer made of the finished floor is 3 mm -4 mm thick, looks better than the multilayer surface layer a little bit more, but as the basic raw material, the raw material consumption will be more, and the reaction to the value of the product is more value.
- Q:What are the reasons for deformation of solid wood flooring?
- But under the surface moisture, will form a concave tile bending. The reason is very simple, moisture absorbent side will be expanded, the other side of the pad like the same unchanged.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range