1. Specification of Solid Kempas Flooring:
Solid Kempas Flooring
AB or ABC
UV lacquer,natural color
T/T.30% deposit, balance against copy of B/L
Glue, float or nail down
2. Use & Maintain:
1) Keep the flooring dry and clean;
2) Wax the floor every 3 to 6 months to protect the floor and keeps the floor bright.
3) Don't impact the floor with heavy and hard objects. The feet of chairs and heavy furniture should be put on protective mats.
4) Prohibit exposing for long time under the intensive sunshine or soaking in water.
5) Keep the moisture connect of the room in a proper condition.
3. Advantages of Solid Kempas Flooring:
4. Quick Details:
1. Hard wooden, with clear and unique texture, in different poses and with different expressions,
be full of wit and humor, It’s one kind of happy symbol, stable color, exquisite and elegant
2. It’s very attracted by USA and Canada customers
3. Formaldehyde release: E0
4. Moisture content:7%-10%(or as per customer’s requirement
5. Color::many color for option or as per customer’ requirement.
6. Type: Gloss pre-finished; Matt pre-finished and Unfinished
7. Standard size: random length(300-1750mm)*90*19mm (Or fixed dimensions as per your requirement).
- Q:How to identify the authenticity of solid wood flooring
- Panel: in the poor quality of solid wood substrate affixed to 0.05mm - 2mm thickness of solid wood veneer, in order to act as a pure solid wood flooring sales to deceive consumers. Because of this kind of floor from the substrate due to inferior quality is not stable, and will use the inferior wood veneer and pressed together with adhesive, easy to cause the peeling veneer and the substrate, and the existence of a formaldehyde content is not environmental protection.Identification method: can be observed through the comparison of the floor surface and the bottom of the identification, the surface of the wood floor and the ground is basically the same, and the panel is completely different.
- Q:Can an gash in an engineered wood floor be repaired without replacing the floor?
- From my experience I would try and see if you could get a matching wood puddy, to fill the gash. If you have a piece of scrap left over from when the floor was installed, you can take it to your local hardware store and get a wood puddy that will match it. Ive used this before and only I can tell that the damage is there, to others, they can't see it.
- Q:Is there a way to protect (seal, wax, etc) engineered hard-wood flooring ?
- You can finish unfinished engineered flooring the same way as solid hardwood flooring...stain and choose your finish....this is a big job, and will take you a few days to do it correctly...you might want to talk to a professional to get all the ins and outs or considered having it done by a professional.
- Q:Which is the best wood floor and birch floor
- Advantages and disadvantages of Pan longan wood flooring.Birch flooring harder, not easy to impress
- Q:Bamboo flooring and solid wood flooring which good? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
- In the purchase of solid wood flooring should pay attention to the detection of wood moisture content, high moisture content of the floor, the installation must be deformed. In northern China, the floor moisture content of 12%, the southern area of the moisture content should be controlled within 14%.
- Q:Which is better engineered wood floor , soild wood or laminate?
- Solid wood because for a long term investment you will be able to have it resanded and refinshed multiple times even stained different colors where as with the laminate once it wears thru the floor it is visually ruined. Solid wood floors also raises the value of your home.
- Q:Will engineered hardwood floors be as durable as solid wood?
- If you are talking about a laminate floor it will not last as long as a hardwood floor.
- Q:How do I clean my engineered hardwood floors?
- I like the cleaning product made by Bruce.
- Q:Solid wood flooring and laminate flooring "advantages and disadvantages" contrast?
- Solid wood composite floor has one of the biggest advantages is the high processing accuracy, the surface layer. The core layer. The bottom layer of the process requirements relative to other wood floors high, so the structure is stable, installation effect is good
- Q:The best engineered hardwood floors?
- I ve never had any trouble with any engineered brands I ve put down. Just making sure that you know all engineered wood floors are not floating floors. Some are but most are not. Any questions you can e amil me GL
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range