1. Specification of Solid Kempas Flooring:
Solid Kempas Flooring
AB or ABC
UV lacquer,natural color
T/T.30% deposit, balance against copy of B/L
Glue, float or nail down
2. Use & Maintain:
1) Keep the flooring dry and clean;
2) Wax the floor every 3 to 6 months to protect the floor and keeps the floor bright.
3) Don't impact the floor with heavy and hard objects. The feet of chairs and heavy furniture should be put on protective mats.
4) Prohibit exposing for long time under the intensive sunshine or soaking in water.
5) Keep the moisture connect of the room in a proper condition.
3. Advantages of Solid Kempas Flooring:
4. Quick Details:
1. Hard wooden, with clear and unique texture, in different poses and with different expressions,
be full of wit and humor, It’s one kind of happy symbol, stable color, exquisite and elegant
2. It’s very attracted by USA and Canada customers
3. Formaldehyde release: E0
4. Moisture content:7%-10%(or as per customer’s requirement
5. Color::many color for option or as per customer’ requirement.
6. Type: Gloss pre-finished; Matt pre-finished and Unfinished
7. Standard size: random length(300-1750mm)*90*19mm (Or fixed dimensions as per your requirement).
- Q:Floating wood floors. Why do not all engineered wood floors work for floating?
- I would imagine is has to do with expansion and contraction properties of the different types of hardwoods.
- Q:Has anyone heard of Green Bay engineered hardwood floors?
- I goggled Heritage Company and Green Bay hardwood floors and found no info on either pertaining to flooring.I've never heard of either myself. Maybe you could call a Lumber Liquidators store in your area,they are a major flooring wholesaler who might be able to give you some info.
- Q:I am an allergy sufferer.Which engineered wood flooring is best? ?
- You can use the type of laminate that snaps together. This is installed over a pad that is rolled over the concrete. There would be no adhesive required. If you do go with the type of engineered wood that is glued together, the glue used is basically the same as yellow carpenters glue. The formula is slightly different, but for the most part it is very similar. The glue dries quickly, and once it's dry it should be sealed enough to not cause allergy issues. Hope this helps.
- Q:how to repair liquid damage to engineered hardwood flooring?
- If you are noticing moisture damage at the seems, then you either have a very cheap engineered hardwood floor or a laminate floor. If you are seeing separation of the laminate or swelling of the joints, there is little you can do other than waiting for the floor to completely dry. If the swelling/separation remains, then the only option is to replace the damaged planks.
- Q:What is the difference between composite wood flooring and laminate flooring?
- Laminate flooring in the market a lot of names, according to national standards, its official name should be impregnated paper veneer laminate flooring1, excellent physical and mechanical propertiesThe first is the composite laminate flooring has high wear resistance, surface abrasion resistance is 10-30 times of ordinary paint wooden floor. The second is the product of the internal bond strength, surface bonding strength and impact toughness and other mechanical properties are better. According to the test, the surface resistance of composite reinforced wood floor is less than 1011, with good antistatic the performance, can be used as a room floor. In addition, composite wood floors have good resistance to corrosion, anti ultraviolet light pollution, cigarette burning resistance and other properties.2, there is a larger size and good dimensional stabilityTrends for large size floors and wood floors, with the size of the increase, the possibility of deformation is also increased. The composite wood floors with a high standard of material and reasonable processing method, has good dimensional stability, the floor size changes little indoor temperature and humidity caused. Low temperature radiant floor heating system architecture start with the composite wood floor is one of the most suitable floor materials.
- Q:What underlayment do I use for my engineered wood floor?
- You need to install a good plywood sub floor. Your problem was not with the underlayment as it was on top of the pine plank sub floor that buckled. Use a good 3/4 plywood subfloor with clips (to hold it together). You may be able to put it over the pine planks but it must be layed so that the seams run at a 45 degree angle to the seams of the pine planks. You would then, ideally, want the seams of the hardwood run at a 45 to the sub floor. That will make it very stable. If its a floating system use a good underlayment fabric as well.
- Q:Glueing Engineered wood flooring to Concrete slab?
- those installers are asshats. a typical statement from someone who will NOT have to pay the consequences. you do NOT want to glue it. the other answers are totally correct.
- Q:how do you refinish hard wood floors?
- I tried to do mine. I rented a sander and sanded the heck out of my floors. But I paid a guy to come finish them out. I calculated that if I messed up and had to rent the sander and buy the stain again it would cost more than having someone do it for me. I'm thrilled with the results. Good luck!
- Q:Dont know what kind of hardwood floor?
- if the woob butts up against the carpet pull the capet back. look at the side of the hardwood. if it's 3/4 thick then it's standard 3/4 tongue and groove flooring. If it's approx. 1/4 thick it's more than likely a pergo style flooring
- Q:Cost per sq. foot to install engineered hardwood flooring in Los Angeles?
- That is the approximate going price for an engineered maple. Maple in itself is a slightly higher priced product.. As for labor , hes including the glue which in itself is approx 100$ fo a 3 1/2 gallon pail ( his cost ) So if his price includes the glue, I d say its not out of line. Yes ask for a large job discount..You should be able to get some knocked off. It d probably be a percentage. Some stuff you didn t mention either way.. Is this an open floor plan? A lot of in and out of rooms? Some of this can drive up the cost a bit and may effect your job. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar. GL
Our company has advanced wood desiccation equipment, and complete sets of equipment for machining and mounding and assembly lines of UV and PU lacquer, which stand for national advanced level. A severe quality control of the total process from purchasing the raw materials until finishing the flooring ensures the high quality of the products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 8 Million
||70.00% North America
10.00% Western Europe
10.00% Middle East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range