Packaging & Delivery
within 35 days after order confirmed
Specifications of Solid Maple flooring
3,TREFFERT UV lacquer/Natural Oil
We produce and export Chinese Maple Solid Wood Flooring with stable quality and reasonable prices:
hand scraped Solid Wood Chinese Maple Flooring
1) Wood origin: China
2) Flooring type: Solid Wood Flooring
3) Lock system: 4 sides T & G with micro bevel
4) Moisture: 8-12% according to destination will be a little different
5) Main Sizes(other sizes can be produced according to the orders)
RL * 90/125MM * 18MM
6) Finish: unlacquered or 8 coats Treffert UV coating
7) Surface treatment: smooth,handscraped, distressed,
8) Gloss: Matt/semi-gloss/high gloss
9) Grade: AB/ ABC/ ABCD
10)Other Species Available:White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut, Acacia, Birch, Ash, Maple,Hickory, Balsamo(Santos Mahogany),Jatoba(Brazilian Cherry),Cumaru(Brazilian Teak), Elm, Teak, Sapele, Cherry, Padauk,iroko, Chinese Maple, Chinese Walnut, Tigerwood, Ipe.
- Q:Waterproof engineered hardwood floor?
- No, not necessarily. Spills still need to be cleaned up quickly. The surface is water repellant, but the joints between the boards are still vulnerable.
- Q:What solid wood floor is cheaper?
- Different things, the price is certainly not the same. Price reflects the quality of products, but to compare
- Q:How to install a solid wood floor
- The construction shall be dampproof and insect pest control treatment, first sprinkle powder, with moisture-proof paper (film). Waterproof paper (film) to be stacked above 20cm, and shall be laid above foundation 10cm.
- Q:Engineered Wood - Gluedown or floating floor?
- im a builder ...engineered flooring is great ...unlike normal wood it does not cup ...go hollow in middle ..but have never put down a floating one ...you would need to consult manufacturer as i doubt it ...allso glueing ...the normal is secret nailing with the special nailgun ...you can hire them
- Q:Is it better to use solid wood or engineered wood for flooring?
- Laminate Flooring Reviews Consumer Reports
- Q:What is the general brush on the surface of the wood floor is better
- Do not use solid wax unless your floor has been badly worn. General solid wax suitable for more than five years of solid wood flooring, but once is enough, usually the use of liquid wax. Specific methods of operation, refer to the relevant product specifications.
- Q:Any professional wood floor installers out there who has installed engineered wood floors without glue. Every?
- Ok no.1 Never glue carpet to hardwood floors. The floors will be destroyed. You only have two solutions. A- WHich I feel is the best in your circumstance is to get a large area rug or carpet to fit the room and buy non skid area rug pad. It can be bought at home depot . It is a rubber mesh that when layed under your carpet or rug hold sit in place and also protects the floor from becoming scratched with the backing of some carpets. B- Get Tackstrip which home depot also carries and nail it around the perimeter of the room with the pins or nails angled toward the walls and rent a power stretcher to attach it to the tackstrip. After removal of the carpet you will have to fill in holes that the tackstrip left with matching wood putty to keep your deposit in tact. I would go with option a if it were me. Good Luck on your decision.
- Q:Multi layer solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring, what are the advantages and disadvantages?
- Solid wood flooring is the use of a block of wood or multiple pieces of wood splicing.
- Q:interested in wood flooring, not sure which is best, 2 little dogs and 12 & 14 yr boys..?
- Prefinished bamboo, would be a very good choice, when all things are considered (such as): boys will grow up small dogs cant damage a factory finish (unless they try) one time investment for the life of your home sustainable material re-finish-able tough as nails long warranty on finish ease of install just to list few EDITORIAL: Lets not confuse engineered floors with laminate floors!
- Q:Structure of multi-layer solid wood floor
- Multi layer solid wood floor surface pressed precious rare wood species, the texture of natural, generous, to maintain the natural nature of the log floor, while reducing the excessive consumption of precious wood; close to nature, enjoy housing. The water content of the board and the surface of the substrate are treated with strict water content
We supplying solid hardwood flooring with more than 15 wood species importing from South America, West Africa, Southeast Asia as well Russia regions. We handle customized size solid hardwood wood flooring ,hardwood decking as well as flexible surface treatment with natural oiled finish, medium gloss smooth UV finish, antique and hand-scraped styles, distressed as well as unfinished with different color stains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||60.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range