Packaging & Delivery
within 35 days after order confirmed
Specifications of Solid Maple flooring
3,TREFFERT UV lacquer/Natural Oil
We produce and export Chinese Maple Solid Wood Flooring with stable quality and reasonable prices:
hand scraped Solid Wood Chinese Maple Flooring
1) Wood origin: China
2) Flooring type: Solid Wood Flooring
3) Lock system: 4 sides T & G with micro bevel
4) Moisture: 8-12% according to destination will be a little different
5) Main Sizes(other sizes can be produced according to the orders)
RL * 90/125MM * 18MM
6) Finish: unlacquered or 8 coats Treffert UV coating
7) Surface treatment: smooth,handscraped, distressed,
8) Gloss: Matt/semi-gloss/high gloss
9) Grade: AB/ ABC/ ABCD
10)Other Species Available:White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut, Acacia, Birch, Ash, Maple,Hickory, Balsamo(Santos Mahogany),Jatoba(Brazilian Cherry),Cumaru(Brazilian Teak), Elm, Teak, Sapele, Cherry, Padauk,iroko, Chinese Maple, Chinese Walnut, Tigerwood, Ipe.
- Q:Why does tongue and grooved solid wood flooring need to be nailed?
- The engineered flooring locks together at the edges and ends so there is no sideways-forward&back movement due to temperature changes. That's why most of them float. The entire floor will shift a tiny bit. Tongue & groove only locks vertically and can develop gaps between the individual boards if each board isn't nailed to the sub-floor. Yes, underlay can be used but is not necessary and most builders don't do it. P.S. Please take a moment to award a Best Answer to one of those who answers your question. Not necessarily mine, but one of those who took their time to try to help.
- Q:Restaurant can not use solid wood flooring?
- Affordable. Porcelain tiles relatively affordable prices.Durable. Ceramic tiles in the corrosion resistance, deformation resistance, wear resistance are relatively strong and durable.Imitation wood ceramic tiles natural, soft, beautiful, like a wooden floor as high-grade, warm. Now the imitation wood floor brick is very lifelike, dazzling, genuine.
- Q:Wood floor long dull how to do?
- Wood floor for a long time, there are many reasons for the dull, first of all, improper cleaning floor will cause the floor does not shine. In the cleaning is not too frequent cleaning is one of the main reasons for the floor lost light. Usually the floor in a relatively private space, every month to do a cleaning is appropriate. Chemical fiber fabric, mop, a lot of hard water will lead to corrosion and unnecessary damage to the floor
- Q:Veneer wood floor?It's a dish bean
- Veneer wood floor defects are as follows: 1, because the substrate is too poor and too much difference between the surface layer, the service life is short. 2, generally damp, the veneer layer from the layer or off phenomenon. 3, the surface layer of the glue contains formaldehyde harmful to the human body. 4, can not feel the natural characteristics of wood flooring. How to identify the panel method; 1, look at the panel, its own color is relatively deep, the surface and the back of the texture has a significant difference. Viewed from the side, the adhesive is as straight as the cutting edge. 2, "cut" in the installation of cutting, or will be installed on the rest of the floor block, from the cutting part of the wood to see, there is a clear adhesion. 3, bubble will be installed in the end of the floor into the water in the water for 24 hours. And then use the blade in the paint and the Ministry of the wood, the adhesive layer will be exposed, more obvious.
- Q:Multilayer solid wood floor bump skin how repair?
- Cut off the new wood floor on one side of the lower part of the notch and clean the mortise, pay attention to reserve space. The original floor around the tenon coated with glue, and the new wood floor tenon groove are coated with glue, then placed in the gap at the waste plate under the. The first notch of a long edge angle around the floor with the embedding of the original tongue short side edge of the tongue, and then hand press the notch side, and pad block with special tool gently hit. Need to be reminded that the proportion of the new plate before installation and space length is consistent, if the new wood floor is long, can be a bit short, the only other wood floors, causing loss of.
- Q:Any experience with engineered Brazilian Cherry wood floor in a kitchen?
- Absolutely nothing to worry about. Simply doing a google or yahoo image search for dream kitchen and every 2nd photo depicts hardwood flooring. If the product you're using is genuine Braz. Cherry - you're in a class of your own with this extraordinary hard wood. Absolutely no problems. If you're using a laminate, you're still fine - as we did over a dozen kitchens in our building for tenants and they look new 2 years later. And thats the cheap 99 cent / square foot 8mm laminate. Keep it dry, clean up wet spots as they occur. We almost went with it, until our designer pointed us to the walnut, a better matching color to our cupboards. Good retail prices: $5-6 / square foot of chinese processed BC, (they import the raw lumber, finish it, and ship it to us) We paid $4.00/sq ft for the walnut, which retailed @ $8.00 at home depot. Shop around, find factory direct hardwood places that sell strictly chinese imports. Results: Phenominal.
- Q:what is the hardest engineered hardwood floor?
- Hi, You need to take a look at the Janka hardness scale to see which is the hardest. Ebony is one of the hardest but will be expensive. You need to also take a look at plank construction and finish as to durability of a hardwood. Buy from a quality company that has a good reputation. Mirage engineered floors has won a survey by retailers for quality for the fourth time. They are a quality engineered product that has a wear layer that is equal to 3/4 solid wood and can be sanded 3-5 times during its life. Bruce is another name that is highly recommended. Hope this helps.
- Q:Which is the best wood floor and birch floor
- Advantages and disadvantages of Pan longan wood flooring.Birch flooring harder, not easy to impress
- Q:Diamond, laminate flooring and laminate flooring to strengthen what kind of good
- The qualified laminate floor is covered with a layer or a plurality of special dipping thermosetting amino resin on the surface of the substrate, such as a high density board, etc., and the back is provided with a balance moisture proof layer, a front decorative layer and a wear-resistant layer.
- Q:What do I need to lay an engineered wood floor?
- Add 20% for mistakes and waste. Multiply 340 x 3.75 = then x 1.20 = to get your total cost of flooring. My advice is to have it professionally installed. It is not as easy as we are led to believe. After many harrowing days of doing my own install I ended up hiring a contractor. The floor had to be un-installed and thankfully we were able to re-use the tongue and groove product. Case in point; I installed similar flooring in my living room and hallway incorrectly. There were gaps along the walls, the boards did not snap together all the way. The floor must be absolutely clean and LEVEL. No bumps, no staples, no residual left from previous flooring. You need to check that the rooms are square and plan for that. I used spacers along the walls which was a mistake. The grooves in the planks must be very clean - no dust, no debris of any kind. You need to check this with every plank or you won't get a snug fit. Don't over-tap the planks into place. If you don't have the instructions with the engineered floor go to their website and download them. Good luck.
We supplying solid hardwood flooring with more than 15 wood species importing from South America, West Africa, Southeast Asia as well Russia regions. We handle customized size solid hardwood wood flooring ,hardwood decking as well as flexible surface treatment with natural oiled finish, medium gloss smooth UV finish, antique and hand-scraped styles, distressed as well as unfinished with different color stains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||60.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range