Packaging & Delivery
within 35 days after order confirmed
Specifications of Solid Maple flooring
3,TREFFERT UV lacquer/Natural Oil
We produce and export Chinese Maple Solid Wood Flooring with stable quality and reasonable prices:
hand scraped Solid Wood Chinese Maple Flooring
1) Wood origin: China
2) Flooring type: Solid Wood Flooring
3) Lock system: 4 sides T & G with micro bevel
4) Moisture: 8-12% according to destination will be a little different
5) Main Sizes(other sizes can be produced according to the orders)
RL * 90/125MM * 18MM
6) Finish: unlacquered or 8 coats Treffert UV coating
7) Surface treatment: smooth,handscraped, distressed,
8) Gloss: Matt/semi-gloss/high gloss
9) Grade: AB/ ABC/ ABCD
10)Other Species Available:White Oak, Red Oak, Walnut, Acacia, Birch, Ash, Maple,Hickory, Balsamo(Santos Mahogany),Jatoba(Brazilian Cherry),Cumaru(Brazilian Teak), Elm, Teak, Sapele, Cherry, Padauk,iroko, Chinese Maple, Chinese Walnut, Tigerwood, Ipe.
- Q:Would you recommend installing engineered wood floors in the kitchen?
- By engineered do you mean, not real wood such as laminate? I have laminate wood flooring in my kitchen and real oak hard wood floors in the rest of my home and the kitchen floors are much easier to maintain, pricey, but well worth it!! Mine are also put down over laminate and are a floating floor wide planks w/ an aged effect. The great thins is IF damage ever occurs to a certain piece, it can be removed and another one put down in its place. The brand is Alloc
- Q:Veneer wood floor?
- Veneer wood floor defects are as follows: 1, because the substrate is too poor and too much difference between the surface layer, the service life is short. 2, generally damp, the veneer layer from the layer or off phenomenon. 3, the surface layer of the glue contains formaldehyde harmful to the human body. 4, can not feel the natural characteristics of wood flooring. How to identify the panel method; 1, look at the panel, its own color is relatively deep, the surface and the back of the texture has a significant difference. Viewed from the side, the adhesive is as straight as the cutting edge. 2, "cut" in the installation of cutting, or will be installed on the rest of the floor block, from the cutting part of the wood to see, there is a clear adhesion. 3, bubble will be installed in the end of the floor into the water in the water for 24 hours. And then use the blade in the paint and the Ministry of the wood, the adhesive layer will be exposed, more obvious.
- Q:Which is better engineered wood floor , soild wood or laminate?
- Depends on your life style and where your putting it, which is better for you. Solid wood, good invest ment but the most maintenance. Not always a good idea for a a family w/ pets and kids. Engineered wood for some one with and older family members and don t mind a little maintenance since it s about the same as real wood. Laminate I suggest for a family with kids and or pets, It s good since its tough ( as long as you don t get the 99 cents a s/f junk) Easy to maintain . All 3 products are prone to water damage from kids. pets and water leaks with laminate the easiest overall to replace. If your doing a dining room that s seldom used, wood flooring. But a high traffic area w/ a busy lifestyle, perhaps not. Any questions you can e mail me through my avatar . GL
- Q:How to choose solid wood flooring
- See lengthWood floor length is generally 1200, 600, 900 and other specifications. I suggest you use 900 wood floors. This can be a good balance between the appearance and the reduction of the length of the arch. The longer the wooden floor, the easier the arch
- Q:Solid wood floor bumpy, how to do
- Solid wood floor bumpy, can take on the old wooden floor renovation of the floor to become a brand new one, up to 4 mm thickness of the surface layer of wood flooring, wood flooring and bamboo floor can be refurbished
- Q:Solid wood flooring and solid wood flooring
- "Flat floor" this name is just a process, indicating that the surface of the floor is "flat", which is different from some of the antique floor, antique floor surface is uneven wood.
- Q:Installing Engineered Wood Floor - what to use to fill voids in subfloor before installation?
- Do NOT fill the gaps between the sheets of plywood! These need to be there to allow for wood expansion. In fact, if you don't have those gaps, run a circular saw, set at 3/4, down all the joints to open them up. With out this gap, if the plywood swells, it will buckle up at the joints. Voids in the subfloor like knot holes in the top ply aren't an issue. But dips and high spots are an issue. Make sure all the nail heads are flush (and add deck screws if there are any loose spots). Your flooring instructions should list the maximum dip/rise in a given run. If you've got low spots (cr@py carpenter didn't crown all the joists), you can cut pieces of roofing felt to fill in the void. If it takes several layers, feather them with progressively larger pieces, just like you'd feather a drywall joint. High spots can be taken down with a grinder or belt sander with 40 grit paper If you've got a floor with a lot of dips and rises, you can use a self leveling cement to bring it level. It's very thin, like a runny milkshake, and you spread a thin layer with a large floor squeegee. It's thin enough that it finds it's own level, puddling in the low spots. This is typically only needed for tile, but you could do it for wood/laminate.over a really bad subfloor
- Q:gluing down engineered wood floor over cork underlayment that is glued down to wood subfloor?
- If your cork is down well and the glue you use will bond to the cork, your ok. Check out what type of glue your using. Most urethane based glues will work. GL
- Q:I am getting ready to install a click and lock engineered wood floor, when do I install the stair nose?
- Each situation is different and each engineered wood too. If your running perpendicular e/ the wood and need to tye into it there are 2 options. You can set the nosing and lock into it. Or put a pc in that you can lock into that. That pc needs to be set back the nosing depth. Then lock nosing into that , or use a spline, which ever you need.If your floor runs parallel to the nosing you can leave it off til the end , just ripping the pc before it to size. Carpet bel usually needs to be trimmed back and turned and tacked up under the nosing Depends how your nosing lays out I always cut off the sub floor over hang to give the nosing as much support as possible. Any questions you can e mail me GL
- Q:Do I have to glue an engineered wood floor down?
- Things to look for are the thickness of the wear layer, as well as the warranty. Engineered floors can be installed floating, or they can be glued, stapled, or nailed down. If they have the click-lock joint, they must be installed as a floating floor. If the joints are simple tongue and groove, and you install them as a floating floor, the joints must be glued. There are a lot of different places to get flooring. You can go to a home center, such as Lowe's or HD, or you can go to a flooring store. Do some shopping around, and pick up samples when you can so you can compare the floors. Hope this helps.
We supplying solid hardwood flooring with more than 15 wood species importing from South America, West Africa, Southeast Asia as well Russia regions. We handle customized size solid hardwood wood flooring ,hardwood decking as well as flexible surface treatment with natural oiled finish, medium gloss smooth UV finish, antique and hand-scraped styles, distressed as well as unfinished with different color stains.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 5 Million
||60.00% North America
30.00% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range