Grade A 156x156mm Poly Stable Quality Solar Cell
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems,also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solor Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Solar Module Specifications
Type (36 Series)
Open circuit voltage
Short circuit current
Max. power voltage
Max. power current
Max. system voltage
Operate Temp. Scope
227g steel ball fall down from 1m height and 120m/s wind
Pm is no less 90% in 10 years and no less 80% in 25 years
(Standard Test Condition: 1000W/m2, AM1.5, and 25'C)
- Q:Is the thickness of solar cell silicon wafer certain? Specifically how much
- 140-230 bar, see the specific requirements, most of the requirements of 200
- Q:Why do monocrystalline silicon chamfer? Polysilicon film?
- After the wafer after cutting edge surface with corners burr edge collapse even cracks or other defects, the edge of rough surface. In order to increase the mechanical strength of silicon slice edge surface, reduce particle pollution, will be the edge grinding in a circular arc shape or a trapezoid
- Q:Is there anyone who knows how to choose a good glue
- But the viscosity is so small. You can use UV or instant glue, curing is relatively fast.
- Q:What is the difference between the purpose of wafer cleaning and the cleaning of silicon material, what is the difference between the acid used
- A technique used to reduce the reflectivity of silicon, which is cleaned only by hydrofluoric acid
- Q:The higher the resistivity of silicon wafers, the better?!!
- Weak questions: why single crystal resistivity in about 1 would be better?
- Q:What is the role of the semiconductor wafer
- You can see when the glue drops to the Wafer on a drop of liquid (uniform after the high temperature treatment, evaporation of moisture, stereotypes, said to be solid
- Q:I would like to ask what the purpose of the use of semiconductor silicon wafers, doped with boron ah?
- Another important property of PN junction is illuminated to produce electromotive force, said the photovoltaic effect, can be used for the manufacture of solar battery. Semiconductor transistor, SCR, PN junction photosensitive devices and light-emitting diodes and other semiconductor devices are used in the PN junction photovoltaic characteristics.Boron ratio of gallium and indium has a price advantage, source of advantage, but difficult to extract high purity boron, China electronic with high purity boron in 04 years ago are imported from abroad at high price is not necessarily a seller, but now there is a China called Puri extension of high-tech enterprises to produce high purity boron powder. Can be found in Baidu.
- Q:How to make the photoresist and silicon substrate adhesion better
- By the way, if there is a reflection of the bottom, then you need to coat a layer of BARC, and then at coat PR.Hope can help you.
- Q:Why integrated circuit electronic devices should be integrated on silicon
- First of all, the general circuit of the insulator, just a carrier, it plays the role of support and insulation. As for the integrated circuit, the bottom layer is called the substrate (generally P type semiconductor), is to participate in the work of integrated circuits. CMOS process, so the Nmos substrate are connected together, are the same substrate.
- Q:Development trend of monocrystalline silicon wafer
- Speaking of silicon, we have to mention Chinese LDK! The world's largest manufacturer of solar wafers - Jiangxi LDK LDK Solar Co. Ltd., announced in September 20, 2008, the company has been successful in the United States on a day before the issuance of 4 million 800 thousand shares of American Depositary Shares (ADS), for the price of $41.75, to raise funds of $200 million, mainly for polysilicon plant and wafer factory expansion.It is reported that LDK LDK will use 60% of the net proceeds of the issuance of the company to support the construction of polysilicon plant, the use of polysilicon to expand the production capacity of 30%, for the general business activities of 10%.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range