Grade A 156x156mm Poly Stable Quality Solar Cell
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems,also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solor Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
Solar Module Specifications
Type (36 Series)
Open circuit voltage
Short circuit current
Max. power voltage
Max. power current
Max. system voltage
Operate Temp. Scope
227g steel ball fall down from 1m height and 120m/s wind
Pm is no less 90% in 10 years and no less 80% in 25 years
(Standard Test Condition: 1000W/m2, AM1.5, and 25'C)
- Q:What are the raw materials of silicon wafers
- Silicon transistorSemiconductor materials can be divided into silicon and germanium transistors. According to the polarity of the transistor can be divided into germanium NPN transistor, germanium PNP transistor, silicon NPN transistor and silicon PNP transistor.
- Q:Silicon rod / wafer processing production
- The monocrystalline silicon processed into silicon polished wafer processes: crystal growth, cutting, grinding, flat or rolling diameter V groove processing, chamfering, grinding slice polishing, cleaning, corrosion - Packaging: the purpose is to cut off the head and tail of the monocrystalline silicon removal and exceed customer specifications of the parts will be segmented into monocrystalline silicon slicing device can handle the length of cut specimen resistivity measurement of oxygen content in silicon rods. Cut off equipment: in the park outside the park by cutting or cutting machine mainly imported materials cutting machine: blade od grinding: because the surface diameter of the monocrystalline silicon and uneven diameter than the diameter specification final polishing wafer, the outer diameter of rolling mill can accurately obtain diameter. Outer diameter grinding equipment: grinding flat edge or V type groove processing: refers to the designated position and processing, with the specific direction of the crystal silicon on the flat side or V. Processing equipment: grinding machines and X - RAY diffractometer. Slice: a single crystal silicon rod is cut into a thin wafer with an exact geometric size.
- Q:What is a silicon chip made of?
- A simple understanding of the silicon wafer is a silicon material cut into pieces by processing. Silicon is a kind of high hardness material, silicon material looks like a stone, he must be washed clean and then heated by a stove melt forming a bulk silicon ingot, and then use the special machine to slice into pieces.
- Q:What is the silicon area of the 125 diagonal of a single crystal of 160?
- Because monocrystalline silicon and the battery is not a quadrilateral, so the 125 refers to the length of a single crystal square
- Q:Why should the wafer cut side, cut out edge Jiaosha
- To determine the crystal, cutting the adhesive carbon or glass, mounted on the fixed equipment.In simple terms is to determine the crystal direction, in order to facilitate future cutting, design graphics to consider this point, and then ask a little deeper, it is necessary to look at the book.Transistors in general with 111 sides, MOS general 110The reason for this is related to doping, corrosion and other post production, but also the activity of different layers of electrons is different, potential energy is not the same.
- Q:The benefits of silicon chip
- (a) hot rolled silicon steel sheet for electrical purposes (GB5212-85)The hot rolled silicon steel sheet used for electrical engineering is made of soft magnetic alloy with low carbon content and low carbon steel, which is rolled into a sheet with thickness less than 1mm. Hot rolled silicon steel sheets for electrical purposes.Hot rolled silicon steel sheet according to the combination of silicon content can be divided into low silicon (Si = 2.8%) and high (Si = 4.8%) of silicon steel sheet two.(two) cold rolled silicon steel sheet for electrical purposes (GB2521-88)The silicon steel 0.8%-4.8% containing silicon steel is used as the material, which is formed by cold rolling.Two kinds of steel strip with grain orientation and grain orientation for cold rolled silicon steel sheet. The cold rolled electrical steel strip has the advantages of smooth surface, uniform thickness, high coefficient of lamination and good impact resistance, and has higher magnetic susceptibility and lower iron loss than the hot rolled steel strip. Instead of producing hot rolled motor or transformer with cold strip, its weight and volume can be reduced by 0%-25%. If the cold rolled oriented belt, better performance, use it instead of hot-rolled or cold-rolled low grade, can reduce the power consumption of the transformer 45%-50% transformer, and more reliable performance.For the manufacture of motors and transformers. In general, the grain oriented cold rolled strip is used as the state of the motor or welding transformer, and the grain oriented cold-rolled strip is used as the core of the power transformer, pulse transformer and magnetic amplifier.Plate size: thickness of 0.35, 0.50 and 0.65mm, the width is 800-1000mm, the length is less than or equal to 2.0m.
- Q:What is the meaning of a cleaning in a semiconductor silicon wafer process? RCA?
- (4) HPM (SC-2):HCl/H2O2/H2 O from 65 to 85 DEG C is used to remove metal, iron, magnesium and other metal contamination on the surface of silicon wafer. Fe and Zn can be removed by HPM at room temperature.The first is the general idea of cleaning to remove organic contamination on silicon wafer surface, because the organic matter will cover part of the silicon surface, so that the oxide film and related contamination is difficult to remove; then the dissolution of oxide film, the oxide layer is because of "contamination trap", will also introduce epitaxial defects; finally, the removal of particulate and metal contamination, at the same time silicon surface passivation
- Q:What are some of the silicon wafer factory
- 2 raw materials for deputy director, assistant director of the workshop material sorting and packaging materials packaging materials sorting operator monitor corrosion monitor cleaning cleaning raw materials warehousing operator member subtotal deputy director of the 3 crystal sandblasting operator workshop director assistant assistant statistician crystal crystal pulling monitor operator cut cut monitor operator subtotal
- Q:The problem of integrated circuit fabrication is how to realize the functions of capacitors, resistors and transistors on a single chip
- For you to say the popular point, just like a piece of cake dug out of different shapes and different holes complex to the level, to know that silicon is a semiconductor
- Q:P type and N type monocrystalline silicon chip difference?
- The doping of phosphorus in monocrystalline silicon is N type, the more the phosphorus is, the more free electrons, the stronger the conductivity, the lower the resistivity;
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range