100 Watt Solar Products Made by 36pcs Solar Cells
Solar Module Summarize
Solar Module is the core part of solar PV power systems,also is the highest value part of it. The function of Solor Module is to convert the sun's radiation to electrical energy, or transfer it to battery and store in it, or to drive the load running.
The Product has been widely used in space and ground, it mainly used for power generation systems, charging systems, road lighting and traffic signs areas. It could offer a wide range of power and voltage, and with high conversion efficiency, and long service life.
6Inch 2BB Polycrystalline Multi Solar Cells Mono Solar Cell
For c-Si panel: 25years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 5 years.
For a-Si panel: 20 years output warranty for no less than 80% of performance, 10 years output warranty for no less than 90% of performance. Free from material and workmanship defects within 2 years.
- Q:The purpose and means of chemical etching of silicon wafers?
- After slicing and grinding, the surface of silicon wafer has a layer of damage and pollution due to processing stress
- Q:What are the difficulties of silicon wafer cutting?
- 1, the impurity line caused by impurities in polycrystalline silicon ingot, slicing process can not completely remove the lead line on a silicon wafer.2, scratch line caused by mortar in large SIC particles or caking mortar. In the process of cutting, SIC particles stuck in between steel wire and silicon can not overflow, cause.Forms: including the whole line and half line marks, concave line, shiny, more narrow than the other.
- Q:Why should the wafer cut side, cut out edge Jiaosha
- In fact, early silicon is not cutting edge, but with the development of microelectronics industry began the following reasons: cutting edge, W2) i: J n$W% L* M1 s `&;1, n can do a plurality of microelectronic devices on the wafer, cut down, and there is a crystal to crystal growth requirements, cutting along a direction for cutting chaos crack, cleavage is the professional said. The cutting edge tells you the direction of cleavage.2, N type and P type silicon wafer, a standard trimming is also inform you that it is n type or P type electrical characteristics, electrical characteristics, u$J2 z/ h 9 - O3, microelectronics production has been automated, such as lithography exposure if there is no cutting edge positioning, then the mask plate and the chip will be a difference of 180 degrees or a certain location, production efficiency will be very low...,4, the use of a lot of silicon, in addition to n/p also have crystal direction, for example, do MEMS requires corrosion anisotropy will be used <110> crystal direction, and MOS products in order to reduce the influence of the surface state requirements with <100> crystal...
- Q:How to calculate the conversion efficiency of monocrystalline silicon
- Proportion of dark current - Irev>6 cell ratioThe proportion of low efficiency tablets - the proportion of P156Eff<14.5% batteries8 inch single crystal conversion rate of about 18.5%; a single conversion rate of about 9 inches in about 18.6%; quasi single crystal (large particles) probably about 18%; the new diamond wire cutting rate can be converted to about 18.92%.
- Q:What is the cutting fluid for solar wafer cutting?
- Solar wafer cuttingThe nine day of the moon is 1 | browse 4555Posted on 2011-03-08 14:06 best answerWire cutting equipment in Sweden, Japan, and domestic equipment;Sweden's MB and HCT devices are a little better;B, HCT, NTC and Ernst & Young wire cutting machine in the silicon wafer cutting silicon wafer cutting fluid and mortar requirementsLabel: cutting machine wire cutting machine silicon solar energyIn recent years, Chinese solar wafer cutting industry booming in Japan in 2008, another solar wafer multi wire cutting machine brand - Ernst & young, also started in the domestic debut, and big cost savings card, that technology has many advantages, more advanced. However, from the point of view of the effect of the use of domestic users, and NTC and MB and HCT in Switzerland, Ernst & Young in China there is a clear case of acclimatized.
- Q:Why do they make so many transistors on silicon in an integrated circuit
- This means that you do not understand the meaning of integrated circuitsI suggest you go online to see what is integrated circuit
- Q:P type and N type monocrystalline silicon chip difference?
- The doping of phosphorus in monocrystalline silicon is N type, the more the phosphorus is, the more free electrons, the stronger the conductivity, the lower the resistivity;
- Q:What to do with silicon. What is the relationship between the semiconductor and the PCB board
- This problem may be more profound understanding of microelectronics.I am learning communication, simply say my understandingPure silicon wafer conductivity is relatively weak. But the incorporation of trivalent impurities or pentavalent after a carrier (free electrons or holes) and semiconductors. The electrical conductivity of semiconductors and the type of doping, the concentration and process. Knowledge of semiconductor doping analog electronic circuits on the textbook.
- Q:The benefits of silicon chip
- (a) hot rolled silicon steel sheet for electrical purposes (GB5212-85)The hot rolled silicon steel sheet used for electrical engineering is made of soft magnetic alloy with low carbon content and low carbon steel, which is rolled into a sheet with thickness less than 1mm. Hot rolled silicon steel sheets for electrical purposes.Hot rolled silicon steel sheet according to the combination of silicon content can be divided into low silicon (Si = 2.8%) and high (Si = 4.8%) of silicon steel sheet two.(two) cold rolled silicon steel sheet for electrical purposes (GB2521-88)The silicon steel 0.8%-4.8% containing silicon steel is used as the material, which is formed by cold rolling.Two kinds of steel strip with grain orientation and grain orientation for cold rolled silicon steel sheet. The cold rolled electrical steel strip has the advantages of smooth surface, uniform thickness, high coefficient of lamination and good impact resistance, and has higher magnetic susceptibility and lower iron loss than the hot rolled steel strip. Instead of producing hot rolled motor or transformer with cold strip, its weight and volume can be reduced by 0%-25%. If the cold rolled oriented belt, better performance, use it instead of hot-rolled or cold-rolled low grade, can reduce the power consumption of the transformer 45%-50% transformer, and more reliable performance.For the manufacture of motors and transformers. In general, the grain oriented cold rolled strip is used as the state of the motor or welding transformer, and the grain oriented cold-rolled strip is used as the core of the power transformer, pulse transformer and magnetic amplifier.Plate size: thickness of 0.35, 0.50 and 0.65mm, the width is 800-1000mm, the length is less than or equal to 2.0m.
- Q:The production of silicon units do front-line production workers harmful to the body
- The two stage is the most important process of production silicon ingot and slicing stage in the production process, GT ingot furnace and HCT slicing machine are relatively closed production, metallurgy, nonferrous metal, chemical industry, harm can be ignored
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range