Monosolicion Solar Cells Poly 156mm*156mm
Typical electrical characteristics
Data under standard testing conditions(STC): 1,000W/m2, AM1.5, 25℃, Pmax: Positive power tolerance.
Typical teperature coefficients
- Q:Silicon chip cutting, NTC442 machine, a knife can cut the number of slices
- 0.310 of the slot, the silicon rod length of 320mm, the theory of number =320/0.31*2=2064What do not understand, ask me to adopt ~ ~ ~ ~ ha!
- Q:How to convert photovoltaic silicon MW
- 1MW=100 myriabit125*125 film general single chip 2.3W--2.8W156*156 film general single chip 3.6W-4.2WSilicon chip number =100W divided by Monolithic Power
- Q:What are the reasons for the phenomenon of monocrystalline silicon chip
- You say the phenomenon called flower piece, the formation of many factors, the main reason is that contamination, because in the process, the wafer surface after polishing the silicon atom is bond breaking, it is easy to adsorb metal ions and cannot completely by cleaning out.
- Q:Why do you want to make the wafer bigger?
- Because each layer is insulated by silicon dioxide, it is equivalent to a capacitor structure. The larger the span, the greater the capacity of the wiring. The higher the frequency, the more serious side effects such as the integral effect of the long distance transmission. Basically thought GHz must use the following line width.18 technology. Chip size also affects power consumption. With the same mask and the same operating frequency, the smaller the line width, the smaller the voltage. The power consumption is proportional to the square of the voltage. Want to pursue low power you have to honestly narrow the line width. The semiconductor industry in the world are going to kill red eye, if we do not have shortcut yiwofeng to dive in.
- Q:What's the connection between silicon wafer and wafer
- Just make full use of solar silicon semiconductor optical electrical / thermal conversion characteristics can be said to be the physical characteristics of a simple application, even now, do you use the Internet fiber to your computer to the Internet, there is a light receiver in your side, just because the wavelength of fiber can be much shorter than natural light so more energy so we do not have large silicon wafer as a light receiver are possible, and other materials such as APD in sphalerite semiconductor applications on PIN-diode
- Q:Is a wafer a silicon wafer and a wafer?
- Ion implantation, etc., can be made into various semiconductor devices
- Q:Why do you use a concentrated sulfuric acid and hydrogen peroxide to wash silicon?
- Because of the use of sand when the recovery of mortar used too much, resulting in increased viscosity and organic impurities
- Q:Polished silicon wafers can be most SEM substrates
- A lot of nanotubes, wires and so on are grown on similar substrates, and then direct SEM observation.
- Q:8 inch monocrystalline silicon area?
- Generally refers to the round wafer, 8 inch refers to the diameter of 8 inches, "=2.54cm", the area of the circle you will ask for 1.
- Q:What is the meaning of a cleaning in a semiconductor silicon wafer process? RCA?
- (2) HF (DHF):HF (DHF) from 20 to 25 DEG C DHF can remove the natural oxide film on the surface of silicon wafer, therefore, the metal attached to the natural oxide film will be dissolved into the cleaning solution, and DHF can inhibit the formation of oxide film. Therefore, it is easy to remove Al, Fe, Zn, Ni and other metals on the surface of silicon wafer, and DHF can also remove the metal hydroxide attached to the natural oxide film. When cleaning with DHF, the silicon on the surface of the silicon wafer is not corroded when the natural oxide film is corroded.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range