Monosolicion Solar Cells Poly 156mm*156mm
Typical electrical characteristics
Data under standard testing conditions(STC): 1,000W/m2, AM1.5, 25℃, Pmax: Positive power tolerance.
Typical teperature coefficients
- Q:The last time you gave me the answer to the silicon chip, I learned a lot
- Mohs hardness: 9.Density: 4 (+0.10, 0.05) g/cm 3.Optical characteristics: inhomogeneous body, one axis crystal, negative light.Color: strong. Blue: blue, green and blue; green: green, yellow and green; yellow: yellow, orange, orange orange; orange; pink: pink, purple, purple, purple and pink.Refractive index: 1.762 ~ 1.770 (+0.009, 0.005).Birefringence: 0.008 ~ 0.010.Ultraviolet fluorescence: Blue: long: no Xeon, orange; HF: no to weak, orange.Pink: long: strong, weak, orange orange; short wave.Orange: No, long wave strong, orange.Yellow: long: no to, red orange, orange red to orange: weak short wave.Color: purple, long wave: no Xeon, red; HF: no to weak, red.Colorless: no to medium, red to orange.
- Q:How to do on the silicon wafer
- The general use of ultrasonic and pre cleaning (pickling) can be solved
- Q:Why should the wafer cut side, cut out edge Jiaosha
- In fact, early silicon is not cutting edge, but with the development of microelectronics industry began the following reasons: cutting edge, W2) i: J n$W% L* M1 s `&;1, n can do a plurality of microelectronic devices on the wafer, cut down, and there is a crystal to crystal growth requirements, cutting along a direction for cutting chaos crack, cleavage is the professional said. The cutting edge tells you the direction of cleavage.2, N type and P type silicon wafer, a standard trimming is also inform you that it is n type or P type electrical characteristics, electrical characteristics, u$J2 z/ h 9 - O3, microelectronics production has been automated, such as lithography exposure if there is no cutting edge positioning, then the mask plate and the chip will be a difference of 180 degrees or a certain location, production efficiency will be very low...,4, the use of a lot of silicon, in addition to n/p also have crystal direction, for example, do MEMS requires corrosion anisotropy will be used <110> crystal direction, and MOS products in order to reduce the influence of the surface state requirements with <100> crystal...
- Q:Wafer cutting will appear thick sheet, I would like to ask what the reasons are
- There is a gap between the guide bar and C. silicon block, cut after the start, with the steel wire operation, part of the guide bar is broken into wire, steel wire dislocation, because the steel line will instantly locate in the cutting process, thus causing the phenomenon of silicon chip thickness.D. guide groove wear serious. Guide for coating of polyurethane materials, cutting knife must guide groove root wear, wheel groove cutting process of cutting steel wire side, in the wheel groove due to sloshing around the lead sheet thickness.
- Q:Monocrystalline silicon processing technology
- The use of more than one set of cutting lines is an innovative way to increase the output of the machine under the condition of keeping the speed. The latest MaxEdge system of applied materials company uses a unique set of two independent control cutting components.MaxEdge is the industry's first use of specially designed fine wire secant system, the minimum can reach 80 M. Compared with the HCT B5 wire system applied materials industry leading, these improvements reduce the loss of the silicon material yield up to 50%.Wire system with higher productivity can reduce the number of tools in wafer yield under the same. Therefore, manufacturers can significantly reduce the cost of equipment, operators and maintenance.Reducing the consumption of silicon wafers is directly reducing the cost per watt of solar power.Wire products marketThe silicon wafer suppliers and hope to integrate the crystalline silicon PV module manufacturers to control their own slice process requires the use of wire saw device. Monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon photovoltaic technology are needed to use it.
- Q:What is the surface hardness of monocrystalline silicon and polycrystalline silicon wafers
- At this time, the hardness and elastic modulus of the oxide layer on the surface of monocrystalline silicon wafer were measured, which were about 10.2 GPa and 140.3 GPa, respectively. When the contact depth is about 32 ~ 60NM, silicon wafer contact stiffness and contact depth into a non linear relation between the hardness and elastic modulus increased sharply with the contact depth, show that the hardness and elastic modulus of monocrystalline silicon oxide film surface layer is affected by the matrix material.
- Q:After wafer cleaning, how to change the film?
- Name compositionEffectSPMH2SO4: H2O2: H2ORemoval of heavy organic matter, but it is difficult to remove organic matter when it is very seriousDHFHF: (H2O2): H2OCorrosion of the surface oxide layer to remove metal contaminationAPM (SC1) NH4OH: H2O2: H2O can remove particles, some organic matter and some metals, this solution will increase the surface roughness of silicon waferHPM (SC2) HCl: (H2O2): H2O is mainly used to remove metal contamination
- Q:Why can silicon chips store information? Even if it is a miniature circuit, unplug the power will be no electricity
- Storage of information is not a silicon chip, called memory, which is a transistor electronic components, called the silicon chip is made of silicon crystals directly on the transistor array,
- Q:Consult the difference between silicon and battery
- Silicon wafer is generally refers to the silicon ingot with diamond wire or just cut into pieces,
- Q:What is the difference between the purpose of wafer cleaning and the cleaning of silicon material, what is the difference between the acid used
- You say that the silicon wafer cleaning is not the same as that of the silicon material, and the silicon material is washed with hydrofluoric acid
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range