Furnace transformer of HS9，HSZ9，HSP9 series
1. Product introduction
The furnacetransformer is a transformer for power supply to furnace electricalsource. It is used to reducea voltage from a high voltage to an operational voltage needed by furnace.
Accordingto many different types of furnaces,there are many varieties of furnace transformer to fit it.At present, the furnace transformers produced by ourcompany are: electric arc furnace transformerused for steel-making furnace (including on-load and no-loadhigh voltage and enclosing reactortype); the furnace transformers (single - -phase, three-phase on-load and no-load voltage regulating) usedfor smelting various ferroalloy, silicon compounds, mineralssuch as calcium carbide, are all the low-loss energy-saving products.
Furnacetransformer of HS9 HSZ9 HSP9 series
With series reactor
Without series reactor
Rated second current
Voltage regulation mode
Label of connection
Impedance of short-circuit
Reactance voltage drop
200 1700 116 98
No load voltage regulating
1250 1600 2000
210 180 121 104
220 190 127 110
240 210 139 121
260 240 210 139
HSZ9 series 35kV on-load voltage regulatingelectric-arc-furnace transformer technical parameter
Secondary level voltage
Rated secondary current
Voltage regulating levels
Label of connection
impedance of short-circuit
19 levels， first 5 levels are constant power output and last 14 levels are constant current output
- Q:Transformer stop power operation, the neutral point must be grounded
- (3). When the transformer between the high and low voltage coil capacitive coupling, the low side of the voltage will reach the resonance conditions, there may be resonance over voltage, damage insulation.
For the low voltage side of the power supply transformer:
(1). Since the low side of the power supply, in the system into the system before the high side of the transformer single-phase ground, if the neutral point is not grounded, the neutral point of ground voltage will rise to phase voltage, which may damage the transformer insulation;
(2). In the case of non-full phase incorporation, when the phase of the generator is connected with the system, the neutral point of the transformer is not grounded due to the frequency of the generator and the system. Will be twice the phase voltage, the other phase (ie, unphaseed) voltage up to 2.73 times the phase voltage, will cause insulation damage accident.
- Q:Transformers of the three transformations are the three?
- Do not know you specifically refers to the meaning, in general, the transformer can change the voltage, variable current, variable phase
- Q:What is the reason why the dry transformer is loud
- 500kva below the dry-type transformer noise 56 to 58 dB or so, 630kva above 62 to 65 dB or so! This is our factory data. The dry-type transformer sound is great. Big like cattle called the same, because the core is loose!
- Q:Two Transformers Parallel Operation
- After the parallel capacity can be provided is the sum of the capacity of the two transformers ---- If the two transformers capacity is the same, after the parallel capacity can provide the total capacity of the two transformers are the sum of capacity. If a 1000kva transformer and a 800kva transformer in parallel, the parallel can provide the total capacity of 1600kva.
The distribution of load load and what principles, that is, how to allocate two transformer load capacity --- transformer parallel to meet the three conditions: 1, two transformer transformer ratio equal; 2, two impedance voltage equal; 3, two Transformer capacity should be as close as possible, should not exceed 3: 1. To meet these three conditions in parallel, the load is evenly distributed to two transformers.
- Q:Transformer Wiring and Principle
- Three-phase transformer works: the basic working principle of the transformer is the principle of electromagnetic induction. When the AC voltage is applied to the primary winding, the AC current flows into the winding to generate the excitation effect, and the alternating magnetic flux is generated in the iron core. The alternating magnetic flux passes through the primary winding and passes through the secondary winding , Which induces the induced electromotive force in the two windings, respectively. At this time if the secondary side and the external circuit load connected, there will be AC current out, so the output power.
- Q:How to increase the transformer output current
- Change the coil winding group, if possible.
Otherwise can not change, change the voltage can be.
- Q:The main transformer is chosen in principle
- Transformer selection, you can refer to the following, but still according to the actual production needs!
1, the number of transformers to determine
(1), the number of main transformer to determine the principle is to ensure the reliability of power supply. When one of the following conditions is met, two or more transformers shall be installed.
①, there are a lot of first-class load and although the secondary load but need to set from the security (such as fire, etc.).
②, when the seasonal load changes greatly.
③, when the load is large.
For large-scale hub substation, according to the specific circumstances of the project can be installed 2 to 4 main transformer.
When installing multiple transformers, it is appropriate to group the transformer according to the characteristics and changes of the load in order to flexibly switch the corresponding transformer group. Transformers should be operated in the sorted manner. Transformer low-voltage outlet of the neutral and neutral ground wire should be laid separately. For the convenience of testing, in the ground circuit, close to the transformer to do a removable connection device.
(2), the general three-level load or capacity is not too much power and lighting should be a load with only one transformer.
(3), when any of the following circumstances, can be dedicated transformer
①, when the lighting load is large or power and lighting using a common transformer seriously affect the lighting quality and lamp life, can be set for lighting special transformer.
②, single single-phase load is large, should be set single-phase transformer.
③, the impact of a larger load, seriously affect the power quality, can be set for shock load special transformer.
④, when the seasonal load (such as air conditioning equipment, etc.) about the total load of the project 1/3 and above, it is appropriate to configure a dedicated transformer.
- Q:100kVA transformer can withstand much of the current? What is its formula?
- For safety insurance, the current density is about 3.0, S = 144.34 / 3 = 50 (about)
So take the 50 square cable can be.
- Q:What is the rated current of the 80KVA transformer?
- Rated current formula: I = P / 1.732 × U = 80000 / 1.732 × 380 ≈ 122 (A)
(Current contains active and reactive current)
- Q:Why can autotransformers be used as safety transformers?
- The high and low voltage side of the autotransformer is realized by tapping in a coil, and there is no magnetic connection between the two times and there is an electrical connection, so it can not be used as a safety transformer.
Isolation transformer high and low voltage coil is separated, the only magnetic connection between the two there is no electrical contact, so the role of security protection.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range