1.ZGS 11 combined transformer is one of the hightech products developed by our company on the basis of pad-mounted transformer.
2.Range of capacity:200-1000KVA.The product is suitable for the neutral-point insulation system or small-resistance grounding system in a 10KV distribution network,or neurtal-point solid grounding system of a three-phase four-wire system in a 400V distribution network.
3.Excellent design,reliable distribution,compact structure,light in weight,and low noise,ect;it has two types of cable outlets;ring net type and terminal type.
4.The product can be placed directly into the load center of 10KV network,thus the line loss is reduced and power distribution reliability is increased.
1.The ZGS11 combined transformer consists of high-voltage and low-voltage chambers and transformer tank in the operation chambers.
2.H.V.incoming lines in 10KV cross-linked cables are connected to load switch through knuckle connectors,straight plugs and sleeve sockets.
3.On the high-voltage side,a protection of double fuses(backup current-limiting fuse and plug-in type of fuse are used).
4.There are terminal type and ring net type high-voltage load switches for selection.
They are easy to connect,convert and reliable for power supply.
5.In the low-voltage chamber,a fixed type or drawable type is optional for the low-voltage switch cabinet according to user's requirement.Various low-voltage apparatus,such as metering and protection instruments are available.(Note:In general they are customized)
6.The oil tank is fully-sealed by corrugated radiators,which features compact and superior appearance.
GB1094.1-2-1996 Power Transformer
GB1094.3-5-2003 Power Transformer
JB/T10318-2002 Technical parameters and requirements for oil-immersed,non-crystal alloy iron core,distribution transformer.
Normal service conditions
Installation type:indoor/outdoor type
Humidity:daily average value≤95%,monthly average value≤90%
Installation site:in places without corrosive gases,obvious dusts and water-vapour;the gradient is no more than 3% and no fierce shock.
1.Compare with type "9" transformer,the product's no-load loss is reduced by 30% and thus the average annual operating costs can by reduced by 20.03%.
2.The transformer body,high voltage load switch fuses and no-excitation tapping switches are all put into the fully-sealed oil tank,which make good use of the space.Therefore,the overall size of the product is only 1/3 of that of the similar product.
3.The plug-in and out cable connection is easy for operation.
4.An obstacle protection is of two-stage fuses structure(backup current-limiting fuse and plug-in type fuse) which ensures a safe and flexible operation and more convenient for replacing of fuse.
5.The oil tank is fully-sealed,in which the oil is totally isolated from the outside.No leakage and maintenance free.
6.Excellent short-circuit proof capacity and high reliability.
Notes for placing orders
Transformer type:rated capacity kVA
Number of phases:three-phase single-phase
High voltage:kv/Low voltage:kv
Connection group:Yyn0 Dyn11 other
Impedance voltage:4% 6% other
- Q:What is the role of the pebbles in the transformer base
- Transformers base need a pool around the pool inside the pebbles, the role of the pool called the reservoir, that is, when there are accidents, transformer oil leakage, the pool can store oil to prevent the oil flow everywhere, the pool filled with pebbles, in order to Safe, on the one hand is to prevent oil burning. As well as for the convenience of the transformer body above, the following is better than a deep pit convenient? Transformer oil pit volume is calculated in accordance with the transformer oil, there is a certain depth.
- Q:Transformer stop power operation, the neutral point must be grounded
- A measure taken to prevent overvoltage damage from being turned off the transformer. For the high voltage side of the power supply of the power transformer, when the circuit breaker is not full phase pull, if the neutral point is not grounded the following hazards: 1 transformer power side of the neutral point to ground voltage up to phase voltage, which may be damaged Transformer Insulation 2 Transformer between the high and low voltage winding capacitor, this capacitor will cause the high voltage to the low voltage "overvoltage" 3 When the transformer between the high and low voltage winding capacitive coupling, the low side voltage will reach the resonance conditions, may There is resonance over voltage, damage insulation.
- Q:Why is the transformer coil insulation?
- Because the transformer is used in different environments, according to different insulation level selection, can extend the life of the transformer.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on.
According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:How to use a multimeter to determine the quality of small transformers
- First with a multimeter resistance file RX1 or RX10 to test the transformer on both sides of the coil! Have to pass! Primary resistance large! Secondary resistance small! (Buck)
And then test the first class! Can not pass! Basic determination is good!
And then use the transformer at both ends of the primary coil to take the multimeter AC voltage 50-100 volts stalls! With a dry battery to touch the transformer secondary coil ends! At this point multimeter watch pin should have a strong swing! Induced current and mutual inductance voltage! This proves that the transformer all normal! No turn-to-turn short circuit!
- Q:Transformer oil filter method
- Transformers in the run after a period of time, if due to short circuit and other causes of transformer oil quality electrical test failed to test the need for oil treatment, improve its purity. The main reason for failure is excessive water content, including other impurities.
Transformers because it has been oiled and can not be all out of all the oil out of the filter processing.
- Q:What is the unit of the transformer?
- Power transformer capacity unit with KVA, that is, as the power. Most of the power load is inductive load, its apparent power is equal to the sum of active power and reactive power vector. Therefore, the apparent power of the inductive load is greater than the active power. If the active power transformer, the apparent power of the inductive load is greater than the power transformer capacity, the load current to exceed the allowable value of the transformer, so the inductive load must use the apparent power transformer.
If the transformer load is all the resistance load, the total power can be equal to the transformer KVA value.
- Q:What are the ways of protecting the transformer?
- First, the gas protection: to protect the transformer internal short circuit and oil surface failure.
Second, differential protection, current quick-break protection: to protect the transformer winding or lead-out phase of the phase-to-phase short circuit, large ground current system grounding short circuit and winding turn short circuit.
Third, over-current protection: to protect the external phase short circuit, and as a gas protection and differential protection (or current quick-break protection) backup protection.
Four, zero sequence current protection: protection of large ground current system external single-phase ground short circuit.
5, overload protection: to protect the symmetrical overload, only acting on the signal.
Six, over-excitation protection: to protect the transformer over-excitation does not exceed the allowable limit.
- Q:Power transformer primary current and secondary current
- Once refers to the power side, the second refers to the load side
- Q:Transformer parameter interpretation
- I, temperature rise and cooling: transformer winding or the upper oil temperature and the temperature difference between the ambient temperature of the transformer, known as the winding or the upper oil temperature rise. Oil-immersed transformer winding temperature rise limit of 65K, oil surface temperature rise 55K. There are a variety of cooling methods: oil from the cold, forced air-cooled, water-cooled, tube, chip and so on.
J, Insulation level: Insulation class standard. Insulation level of the method for the following example: high voltage rated voltage of 35kV level, low voltage rated voltage of 10kV level transformer insulation level expressed as LI200AC85 / LI75AC35, which LI200 said the transformer high voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 200kV, power frequency withstand voltage For the 85kV, low voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 75kV, power frequency withstand voltage of 35kV. Oaks High Technology Co., Ltd. The current oil-immersed transformer product insulation level LI75AC35, said the transformer high voltage lightning impulse withstand voltage of 75kV, power frequency Withstand voltage of 35kV, because the low pressure is 400V, can not be considered.
K, the connection group label: According to the transformer one. Secondary winding phase relationship, the transformer winding connected into a variety of different combinations, known as the winding group. In order to distinguish between different groups, often using the clock representation, that is, the high voltage side of the voltage phase of the clock as a long needle, fixed on 12, low voltage side of the phase voltage as the clock short needle, (A) is a (triangular) joint, and the secondary winding is a (star) junction with a center point, and the group number is (11).
- Q:100kVA above the transformer grounding resistance is how much
- 100kVA above the transformer grounding resistance should not exceed 10 Europe.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range