S (G)B 10H grade insulating dry-type power transformer
G -----------------------------non-encapsulation dry type
B----------------------------- LV foil coil
10 ----------------------------- performance code
□----------------------------- rated capacity (KVA)
□----------------------------- rated voltage（HVKV）
SG10 type-this series dry-type distributing transformer has strong withstanding of thermal shock, overload capability. Beside, it has many good points such as flame-retardant, low-loss, and low partial discharge capacity, low noise, no harmful gas and no pollution. It is insensitive of humidity and dust, compacted, no crack and so it is easy to be maintained. Therefore, it is suitable for the using in the adverse circumstances of high requirement for fire protection, high degree of load fluctuation and dirty, moist, such as airport , power plant, metallurgy, hospital, skyscraper, shopping center, and residential areas and other special environments like oil, chemical industry, nuclear plant, nuke, etc.
1. Technical parameters
- Q:What is transformer reverse charging?
- You can explain the specific situation, your multi-power situation is what kind of situation, because we have not seen you refer to the "book"
- Q:What is the vacuum impregnation of the transformer?
- To complete the winding and core assembly of the transformer, into a special dipping tank, the first vacuum, then open the lacquer,
- Q:A 8000kva transformer can bring the maximum load
- Transformers are best not to run full of the efficiency of remember the best 60 to 80%
- Q:380V transformer always burn, how is it going
- This voltage is normal, mainly due to the secondary load is too large, measured under the secondary current. For large capacity transformer can be. No load is not, it can only show that the quality of the transformer there are serious problems, another regular manufacturers with
- Q:Will the 250KVA, 500KVA, 630KVA Van transformer size,
- Box transformer inside the configuration is not the same, the size will be different, which factory production size is not the same
- Q:Transformer Wiring and Principle
- Three-phase transformer works: the basic working principle of the transformer is the principle of electromagnetic induction. When the AC voltage is applied to the primary winding, the AC current flows into the winding to generate the excitation effect, and the alternating magnetic flux is generated in the iron core. The alternating magnetic flux passes through the primary winding and passes through the secondary winding , Which induces the induced electromotive force in the two windings, respectively. At this time if the secondary side and the external circuit load connected, there will be AC current out, so the output power.
- Q:Transformer and the middle of what is the difference
- Often referred to as the transformer is the frequency transformer, is used to change the size of the AC voltage electrical equipment. It is based on the principle of electromagnetic induction, with the same frequency, between two or more windings, the exchange of AC voltage and current to transmit electrical energy of the static electrical equipment.
In the week is the IF transformer or inductance coil, is a fixed resonant circuit with a transformer, the resonant circuit can be fine-tuning within a certain range, so that access to the circuit can achieve a stable resonant frequency.
Transformer (Transformer) is the use of electromagnetic induction principle to change the AC voltage of the device, the main components are primary coil, secondary coil and core (core). The main functions are: voltage conversion, current conversion, impedance conversion, isolation, voltage regulator (magnetic saturation transformer) and so on. According to the purpose can be divided into: power transformers and special transformers (electric furnace change, rectifier, frequency test transformer, voltage regulator, mine transformer, audio transformers, IF transformers, high-frequency transformers, impact transformers, instrument transformers, electronic transformers , Reactors, transformers, etc.). Circuit symbols commonly used as the beginning of the number. Example: T01, T201 and so on.
- Q:Transformer ONAN?
- Transformer ONAN cooling method for the internal oil natural convection cooling, that is commonly referred to as oil-immersed self-cooling.
The cooling mode of the transformer is determined by the cooling medium and the circulation method. Since the oil-immersed transformer is also divided into the internal cooling mode of the tank and the external cooling mode of the tank, the cooling mode of the oil-immersed transformer is represented by four letters.
The first letter: the cooling medium in contact with the winding.
O -------- mineral oil or ignition of more than 300 ℃ of insulating liquid;
K -------- Insulation liquid with ignition point greater than 300 ℃;
L -------- ignition can not be measured insulation liquid;
The second letter: the way the internal cooling medium is circulated.
N -------- The oil flow flowing through the cooling equipment and the windings is a natural thermal convection cycle;
F -------- The oil flow in the cooling equipment is forced to circulate and the oil flow flowing through the windings is the thermal convection cycle;
D -------- The oil flow in the cooling equipment is forced to circulate, at least in the main winding oil flow is forced to guide the cycle;
Third letter: external cooling medium.
A -------- air;
W -------- water;
The fourth letter: the way the external cooling medium is circulated.
N -------- natural convection;
F -------- Forced circulation (fan, pump, etc.).
- Q:What is the difference between the inverter and the transformer?
- ★ 1, [inverter]: inverter can change the frequency, [also change the voltage accordingly]. Because, inductive (such as motor) load, in the frequency down, the sense of resistance is also reduced, in order to prevent the current exceeds the rated value, must also reduce the voltage! In the last century just introduced, for the FM, voltage regulator, speed control device is known as the "three V technology" is the reason.
- ★ 2, [Transformer]: As the name suggests, the transformer is to change the voltage of the device. Transformers are typically used at specific frequencies (eg, frequency, or high frequency). As the voltage used to change, the frequency is constant, which is its salient features.
- Q:What is the difference between transformers and inverters?
- The inverter is a DC power supply into AC power, and the transformer is a kind of electromagnetic induction principle to achieve the electrical conversion of electrical equipment, it can be a voltage, current AC power into the same frequency of another voltage, current Of AC power.
Simply put, the inverter is an electronic device that converts low voltage (12 or 24 volts) of DC into 220 volts. Because we are usually 220 volts AC rectifier into DC to use, and the role of the inverter in contrast, hence the name. We are in a "mobile" era, mobile office, mobile communications, mobile leisure and entertainment. In the mobile state, people not only need to be supplied by the battery or battery low-voltage direct current, but also need our daily environment indispensable 220 volts AC, the inverter can meet our needs.
Transformer is a kind of application of electromagnetic induction principle to achieve electrical energy conversion equipment, it can put a voltage, current AC power into the same frequency of another voltage, current AC power. The role of the transformer is to change the voltage. Can be issued by the power station to rise to high voltage, in order to reduce the loss in the transmission, to facilitate long-distance transmission of electricity, you can also place the electricity, the high voltage will be reduced to the voltage, to the user. Therefore, the transformer in the grid is in a very important position, is to ensure safe, reliable, economic operation and people's production and life of the key equipment.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range