Order On-line Tracking
Introduction of Diesel Engine Self Priming Sewage Water Pump (SW&SWH)
SW & SWH series self priming pump is our latest generation product base on the latest technology and craftwork. It is designed for economical & trouble-free operation in handling solid-laden liquids and slurries.
Its known as King of Self priming Pump, and the most idea self priming centrifugal pump.
New-generation sewage diesel engine pump product.
1. Stable performance, reliable operation;
2. Rapid self-priming, high suction head;
3. Back-pull-out construction: Convenient for maintenance and trouble shooting. Daily maintenance can be performance rapid by common head tools, saving time and labor;
4. Semi-open impeller structure and non-clogging design: Strong passing capacity, Diameter of maximum solid handling is 76.2mm;
5. Convenient usage: The pump can be mounted high and dry at floor level, with only the suction line down in the liquid. (the pump shall be filled with water for first start);
Unique advantage: Very competitive price, high quality, largest China self priming trash pump manufacturer, small MOQ, fast delivery, OEM required, CE, ISO9001: 2008 certification, exporting plywood case.
Application of Diesel Engine Self Priming Sewage Water Pump (SW&SWH)
1. Municipal Project, Sewage Project, Instruction Project;
2. Transportation of the sewage of uptown;
3. Sewage transportation in Hospital, hotel, slaughter house, fish breeding;
4. Classification of municipal sewage treatment factory and concentrate treatment systems engineering;
5. Transportation of the factory and contaminated water;
6. Sewage and deposit of water purifying system;
7. Industrial sewage of light industry, paper mill, textile, food prpcessing plant, chemical industry, electric utility, deep mines, etc;
8. Wine and sugar industry;
9. Irrigation, flood protection, wastewater, sewage treatment, dewatering, industrial, construction, petroleum etc.
Features of Diesel Engine Self Priming Sewage Water Pump (SW&SWH)
Solids Handling Impeller, Exclusive Abrasion-Resistant Seal, Removable Cover Plate with Easy-Grip Handle, Replaceable Wear plate, Removable Rotating Assembly.
Specification of Diesel Engine Self Priming Sewage Water Pump (SW&SWH)
1. Inlet/Outlet: 2''(50mm), 3''(80mm), 4''(100mm), 6''(150mm), 8''(200mm), 10''(250mm), 12''(300mm)
2. Impeller Diameter: 158.74mm-457.2mm
3. Rotary Speed: 550RPM-2150 RPM
4. Flow Rates: 8m3/h-1275m3/h20GPM-5500GPM
5. Head: 6m-63m
6. Horsepower: 1HP-125HP
7. N. W: 92KG-998KG
8. G. W: 114KG-1066KG
9. Solid Passing: 20.63mm-76.2mm
10. Material: Cast iron, ductile iron, stainless steel, cast steel, aluminum, bronze
11. Diesel Driving: Water cooled or air cooled
12. Method of Connection: Self-priming pumps are available as basic units or may be flex-coupled, V-belt driven or engine mounted.
13. Drive Variation: Cummins, Deutz, Ricardo or Chinese Diesel, Electric Motor
14. Skid Mounted on Trailer2 wheels or 4 wheels Trailer/Trailer
Q: Are CNBM pumps available in DIY stores?
A: Yes, currently, we’re available for DIY stores all over the world.
Q: Where do I have to send pumps for service?
A: You must send them to the CNBM PUMP Service Point or, after contacting Customer Care, to the CNBM PUMP service center in China.
Q: Are your pumps acid-proofed?
A: To choose the right pumps for chemical applications, we do need further details on hydraulic operations as well as on the type, concentration and temperature of the liquid.
Q: Can your pumps mount Eff.1 motors
A: Currently, only on request though this will shortly be a CNBM standard.
Q: Are your pumps protected against dry running?
A: No, unprotected centrifugal pumps are not generally designed for dry running. It is important to give us or your dealer as much information as possible about the system in which the pump is used. Inlet pressure, the type of liquid to be pumped, together with relative density, viscosity and temperature, for example, are required in order to allow CNBM to recommend the right pump with the right gaskets for a long operating lifetime.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|