Multistage Double Suction Pump
Pump type: API610 BB3
1. Description of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
KDY Series, multi-stage horizontal split case centrifugal pumps developed with internationally advanced technologies, is designed for long-distance transportation of liquids without solids and corrosion, especially of crude petroleum, petrol-oils and other high pressure applications.KDY Series, multi-stage horizontal split case centrifugal pumps developed with internationally advanced technologies, is designed for long-distance transportation of liquids without solids and corrosion, especially of crude petroleum, petrol-oils and other high pressure applications
2. Application of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
- Oilfield and Terminals
- Crude oil and oil product pipeline
- Water pipelines
- Fluid injection
- High pressure services
- Sea water pumping
3. Specificationsof Multistage Double Suction Pump
- Q: up to 6000m2/h (26400gpm)
- H: up to 1200m (3500 feet)
- Temperature: up to 200oC (up to 380oF)
- Speed: 2900/1450/980 rpm (3500/1750/1180)
- Q:water pump bolt broke. what can i do to fix it ?
- Take the water pump back off. If the broken studs stick out of the block enough you can get a vice-grip pliers on them and remove them. If you can't get a hold on them then you will have to drill a small hole in the stud and use an Easy Out to back out the broken stud(s). Be sure to drill exactly in the center and not too big. Drilling off center or too big and you will destroy the threads in the block. THEN you will have to re-tap the threads and use a larger size stud. Likely you will have to modify the water pump to handle the bigger studs. So be careful. If you are not confident you can handle this then take it to a shop. Ava g'day mate. ) And good luck.
- Q:water leaks near water pump?
- this is why I do not buy remanufactured pumps, it is best to buy a new water pump if you can, it will last the lifetime of the car pretty much, remanufactured for what ever reason the water pumps just did not do the job, and I know my mechanic got tired of putting one on, only to have to take it off because it leaked, make sure the water pump is the problem though.
- Q:Will installing an upgraded water pump void warranty?
- sorry to say, if you uninstall anything aftermarket on your engine you will void your warranty. They would prefer that you use OEM replacement parts until your warranty expires.
- Q:how do you fix a washing machine water pump?
- Can you tell us what brand? They do NOT make them all the same either in placement, access, or attachment.... So to be able to help you properly, we need MORE INFO, PLEASE!!!!
- Q:What's wrong with the motor for my water pump?
- Probably needs new motor brushes.
- Q:how many water pumps are in a volvo penta?
- So far the only other answer is dead wrong. Your Bayliner has a raw water pump mounted inside the boat. Depending on HP it might be on the front of the crankshaft, or opposite the alternator on the AQ120-140 motors. Then there is a second water pump, which circulates the water through the block. There is no 3rd water pump. None of the Volvo engines have a water pump in the stern drive. I repeat none! The Raw water pump is a rubber impeller. The Thermostat can also be blocked and cause overheating. In some cases it's actually rust/crud that block the exhaust elbows which in turn blocks flow. If you run it on a flush attachment you might be able to check blockages by the amount of water exhausted from the transom/drive. You can edit your question with your specific engine. It takes 7 to 10 min to replace the water pump impeller. You do not have to prime the water pump....ever. Do not however run with out water. Either being in the lake,Bay. ocean, or using the correct flush attachment.
- Q:Why is my new water pump clicking and losing water pressure?
- Its either faulty, or was installed wrong.
- Q:how to change a water pump on a 99 ford tauras?
- well u first losen the bolt, remove that stuff, and put another water pump on =Þ
- Q:how can i check my water pump to see its good?
- Pull it out of the car and look at it. But since your water pump is most likely driven by the timing belt, that's a hell of a job. My guess is you probably need your timing belt replaced anyways though.
- Q:How do I quiet a noisy water well pump?
- It sounds to me like water hammer. There are a few ways to address it, probably the easiest is to add an expansion tank. To find out, try connecting a garden hose somewhere in the system, preferably a cold water pipe. Drain all the water from the hose and put a nozzle or plug on the end so the air can't escape, then turn the valve on. The air in the hose will act as a cushion and, if water hammer is the problem, you won't hear it while the hose is connected. That is not a permanent solution, just a simple test that might give you an answer. Good luck
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average