Multistage Double Suction Pump
Pump type: API610 BB3
1. Description of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
KDY Series, multi-stage horizontal split case centrifugal pumps developed with internationally advanced technologies, is designed for long-distance transportation of liquids without solids and corrosion, especially of crude petroleum, petrol-oils and other high pressure applications.KDY Series, multi-stage horizontal split case centrifugal pumps developed with internationally advanced technologies, is designed for long-distance transportation of liquids without solids and corrosion, especially of crude petroleum, petrol-oils and other high pressure applications
2. Application of Multistage Double Suction Pump:
- Oilfield and Terminals
- Crude oil and oil product pipeline
- Water pipelines
- Fluid injection
- High pressure services
- Sea water pumping
3. Specificationsof Multistage Double Suction Pump
- Q: up to 6000m2/h (26400gpm)
- H: up to 1200m (3500 feet)
- Temperature: up to 200oC (up to 380oF)
- Speed: 2900/1450/980 rpm (3500/1750/1180)
- Q:Do i need a new water pump?
- The telltale, or pee as you called it, should run all the time. It should never stop while the boat is running. You probably do need a new water pump, also called an impeller pump. I would not run this boat again until this is fixed or you could risk an overheat. The impeller is just a rubber or plastic blade, looks like a gear, that wears out over time. Every few years they should really be replaced although a lot of people don't change them until they act up.
- Q:Is it safe to use Bar's Leaks Cooling System Water Pump Lube?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: Is it safe to use Bar's Leaks Cooling System Water Pump Lube? I have a small leak in my water pump and my check engine light is on throwing a P0303 code and it appears the two might be related.
- Q:4--6 inch deep well pump head? How much per hour out of water?.
- General agricultural pump 4-6 inches of lift at about 20 meters, the economic output of water is 140-200 cubic meters per hour
- Q:Is water pump replacement necessary when it is working fine?
- The only reason they say that is because 90% of the labor to replace a water pump is already done by removing the timing belt. So if you decline and the pump goes out, you'll pay all that labor all over again. If you change your coolant when due and use the right coolant (not some universal coolant), then no, pumps don't usually go bad. But it's all up to you and your level of risk taking. Most people get talking into it because the dollar risk is so high compared to the cost of a pump.
- Q:The flow of the pump will be reduced, the speed will change, the power of the motor will change?
- 1, this pump flow reduction is not the reason for speed. Because it is not matching the motor frequency conversion, the frequency of power supply unchanged, the motor speed will not change.2, the flow of water pump down, the reason may be that the impeller due to cavitation or wear and tear smaller, second, the gap between the impeller housing change, and the impeller plug foreign bodies, and some of the suction port leak.3, it is possible that the whole system resistance increases, so that the work point of the pump left.
- Q:How to get a car water pump.?
- Try a junkyard...
- Q:How much would it cost approximately to replace a water pump and a serpentine belt for a ford taurus 99?
- This Site Might Help You. RE: How much would it cost approximately to replace a water pump and a serpentine belt for a ford taurus 99? My 1999 ford taurus WATER pump and serpentine belt need to be replaced because I can't stir the stiring wheel .... Would you know approximately how much this could cost so I dont get ripped off ?? I know nothing about cars... and this mechanic is saying between 300$ to 400$ and that is wayyy...
- Q:water pump running backward?
- Belt on wrong
- Q:how to replace water pump in a 96 F150?
- 1. drain coolant 2. remove engine fan and clutch assembly 3. remove radiator hose connection at water pump 4. remove water pump 5. clean water pump to engine mating surfaces 6. install water pump with water pump gasket 7. rest of installationin reverse order of removal
- Q:2002 Mitsubishi eclipse water pump?
- There are always two reasons for which mechanic or the car owners should insist to change the water pump whenever, is time to change the timing belt -If your water pump is driven by the same timing belt; you should have to replace it ; or else you may pay more money for real serious damage in the future if it seizes due to high mileage on it or any fatigue of it,s own. -But if the water pump is driven with a separate belt . You should put that consideration in account for the reason to save money at this point, and furthermore prevent any Sudan over heating condition at any given time. The best way to know if your water pump whether driven by the timing or not ! You simply need to find out what type and size engine you have . Then you go to any auto part and ask them to show you the new pump. Try to show them some sign that you are going to buy the pump in order for them to show you the right pump. If that pump comes with a sprocket pulley. definitely is driven by the timing belt. If in fact your water pump is driven by the timing belt- Yes! you should anticipate to prepare a large amount of money to take care of that big damage within that engine( If that engine is interference engine )
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average