Quick Details of Full Welded Underground Extension Stem Ball Valve
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery of Full Welded Underground Extension Stem Ball Valve
Specifications of Full Welded Underground Extension Stem Ball Valve
2.Connection: Flange RF/RTJ, BW, SW
3. Design: API 598/6D
Usage of Full Welded Underground Extension Stem Ball Valve
1.Bow-out proof stem
For the purpose of preventing the stem from flying off resulting in abnormal rising of the inner pressure of valve,shoulder is fixed at the lower part of the stem.In addition,in order to prevent leakage resulting from burnout of packing set of the stem in a fire,thrust bearing is set at the contact position of the shoulder at lower part of the stem and valve body.Thus an inverse seal seat is formed which will prevent leakage and avoid accident.
2.Anti-fire safe design
When the trunnion ball valve be used normally,its sealed by seat and ball surface,seat retainer sealed by O-ring and body,this is soft sealed and reliable sealing.When the seat and O-ring are burnt,the seat retainer and body will be sealed by expanded graphite.Thus act anti-fire safe purpose.
In order to prevent friction among ball,stem and PTFE that generates static electricity which may light the combustibles and explosives that cause an accident,in this ball valve,static-conduction spring is set between the stem and the ball,the stem and the body.Thus static electricity is conducted to ground and system safety is secured.
4.Free leakage of body Sealed construction
The connective position of valve body and bonnet is double sealed by gasket and O-ring,on this base,such factors as fire,high temperature,shock and uneven opening or closing of the torque all can't induce external leakage.
5.Low torque in operation
The self-lubricated bearings are installed at the friction of stem,resulting in wear resistance,fiexibility of operation and low torque.
6. Double block&bleed(DBB)
When ball is full open or close position,the transmitter substance in center cavity of body can be released by drainage and emptying devices.In addition,the over loaded pressure in the center cavity of valve can be released to low pressure end by self relief seat.
Compound injection holes are designed and compound injection valves are installed at locations of stem/cap and body support of side valve.When sealing of stem or seat is damaged to induce leakage,the compound can be used to do the second time sealing.A concealed check valve is installed in side of each compound injection valve to prevent compound from out flowing due to the action of transmitter substance.The top of the compound injection valve is the connector for fast connection with compound injection gun.
For the underground installed valve,the stem can be lengthened and for the convenience of operation the corresponding compound injection nozzle and drainage valve can be extended to the top of valve.
9.Automatic body cavity relief
When the body pressure going up un-normally as the unstable factor,the trunnion ball valve downstream seat will be pushed by un-normally pressure,and the release theunnormal pressure automatically,it doesn't damage to the sealing of upstream seat.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What other commonly used valves?
- Commonly used valves are: gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, safety valve, regulating valve, plug valve and so onValve: valve is closed parts (RAM) vertical movement of the valve in the pipeline along the channel axis, used primarily as a medium cut that open and close use. In general, the valve can not be used as a regulation flow. The utility model can be applied to low temperature pressure, and can also be applied to high temperature and high pressure, and can be made according to different materials of the valve. But the valve is generally not used to transport mud and other media pipeline.Advantages: fluid resistance is small; the opening and closing torque needed by the smaller; can use the ring pipe flow to the two direction in the medium, that is to say the unrestricted flow of medium; the fully open, the sealing surface by the erosion of the working medium is smaller than the cut-off valve; the body has the advantages of simple structure, manufacturing good craft; the structure of relatively short length.Disadvantages: the size and height on the larger required installation space is larger; in the process of opening and closing, a relative friction sealing, friction is large, even scratch phenomenon caused by easily at high temperature; the valve has two sealing surface, to processing, polishing and maintenance of some increase the opening and closing time difficult.
- Q:What is the ball valve Q11F -16 material?
- If sealed, F stands for fluoroplastic. Valve material is not marked in the model!Q stands for ball valvesThe first 1: threaded connection,Second 1: is the ball valve is floating through the ball,F stands for PTFE- PTFE seals16 represents the nominal pressure of the ball valve is 1.6MPa=16 kg
- Q:Family aluminum tube ball valve, with a long handle so that, or butterfly shaped handle so that?
- Butterfly type unused, a long handle used, the quality is very good.
- Q:What does one inch of an ice ball refer to?
- Ball valve inch refers to the nominal diameter of the valve is 1 inches, that is, DN25 valves, mostly threaded connections.
- Q:Can the ball valves be used in heating?
- Switch and multi way valve in the pipeline not only can flow, and flow diversion, flexible control of the medium, but also to turn off any channel to the other two channels. This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline. In accordance with the way to drive the ball valve is divided into: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve.
- Q:About the characters on the ball valve (what do s and O mean?)
- That's almost what it means. To be exact, S is SHUT and O is OPEN
- Q:Flange ball valve Q41P3-150C2, DN50, RF, WCB/316 hardening, each letter number represents what?
- Q-- ball valve; 4-- flange connection floating structure; 1---; P--- sealing material: boroning steel; nominal pressure 150:--- 15MPa;C--- body material: carbon steel; DN50--- nominal diameter; RF--- flange sealing form (convex flange); WCB--- carbon steel castings; 316---- austenitic stainless steel
- Q:All inclusive ball valve and half a bag of the difference between the ball, mainly new manual ball valve
- Only know global valve and hemisphere valve, all inclusive Half pack? I don't seem to have heard of it. Discuss the problem in detail and see if you can explain it.
- Q:Home tap water valve (ball valve) half open or well open, open half is not love rust live?
- The valve should be fully open the valve open the key is not half open it love rusted because the material inside is processed in general but you will not rust after scouring the semi open water surface changes so that it may be rusty (see you what material is the core surface treatment not original) and this makes serious at bad seat valve sealing effect was lostIn fact, it is necessary to use special control valve to control flow size ~!
- Q:Is the two piece ball valve in the direction of the pressure pipe?
- A piece of ball valve, the current market pressure of most products below 6.4MPA, two piece ball valve about 12.8MPA products are also common, there are 20MPA, three pieces of ball valves are mostly below 6.4MPA. Know the characteristics and shortcomings of these three kinds of ball valves, you can completely choose according to your own needs.
YJ,is a leading largest and professional manufacturer of valves in China, Products for overseas markets covered all over the world.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.8 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 4,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range