Packaging & Delivery of Thread Ball Valve
Bag + inner box + carton
Specifications of Thread Ball Valve :
1 , Size: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3”, 4”
2 , Surface: nickel, brass, Chrome, Stainless Steel
3 , Handle: steel handle
4 , Material:
Valve body stem/ball:Stainless Steel brass according to EN12164 or EN12165,
5 ,Surface: Stainless Steel Brass finish, nickel finish, chrome finish
Usage/Applications of Thread Ball Valve
1 ,Working temperature: -20℃ to 110℃
2 ,Working medium: Water, gas, non-corrosive liquid
3 , Handle: Steel handle
4 , Thread: ISO228 (equivalent to DIN259 and BS2779) or NPT
5 , Certificate: CE, ISO9001:2000
6 , Guaranty: 3 Years
- Q:What are the advantages of an air operated ball valve in comparison with other types of valves?
- In full open or full closed, the ball and valve seat sealing surface and dielectric isolation, the media through, will not cause the valve sealing surface erosion.Wide range of applications: diameter from small to a few millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum, high pressure can be applied. As the ball valve has a wipe in the opening and closing process, it can be used in suspension with solid particles in the medium.High processing accuracy: expensive, high temperature should not be used, such as impurities in the pipeline, easy to be blocked by impurities, leading to the valve can not open.
- Q:Is the drain valve the same as the ball valve?
- Ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to do cutting, distribution and change the direction of media flow, it only need to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small rotating torque can be closed tight. Ball valve is the most suitable switch, shut-off valve used, V ball valve. Electric valve should pay attention to the pipe parameters, but should pay special attention to its use of environmental conditions, because the electric valve in the electric device is a mechanical and electrical equipment, the use of its state by its use of environmental impact. Under normal conditions, electric ball valves, butterfly valves in the following environmental use should pay special attention to.
- Q:What are the use of all - way ball valves and reducing ball valves respectively? What are the advantages?
- But for the need for regular pigging of the pipeline, no matter what medium to transport, you must use full diameter ball valve.
- Q:Which is more cost-effective electric ball valve?
- Be sure to pick a company that is strong and a quality assurance company!Zhejiang Xinou Automation Instrument Co., Ltd is a professional manufacturer of all kinds of industrial control valves and related automatic control equipment, has been committed to the industrial process control valves and related equipment R & D and production, professional manufacture of electric, pneumatic industrial control valve and the 38 series of more than and 400 specifications of products.
- Q:Ball valve use?
- Ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to do cutting, distribution and change the direction of media flow, it only need to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small rotating torque can be closed tight. Ball valve is the most appropriate switch, shut-off valve used
- Q:The difference between gate valve, ball valve and butterfly valve
- Butterfly valve plate and the ball valve is rotated around its own axis for movement; valve plate valve for the lifting movement along the axis; butterfly valve and gate valve can adjust the flow through the opening; the ball is not easy to do this.1. The sealing surface of the ball valve is spherical2. The sealing surface of butterfly valve is circular cylindrical surface3, the sealing surface of the gate valve is flat.
- Q:What's the difference between T ball valve and L ball valve?
- This is the code for the three way ball valve and the three way plug valve flow passage. The L shape can only connect the two channels perpendicular to each other, and the T shape allows the three channels to communicate with each other or to connect two of them.
- Q:Is the stainless steel ball valve forged steel ball? Which one is suitable for the gas pipeline? (FAQ
- For example, the relationship between CF8M and F316.Natural gas pipelines look at bore, pressure, temperature, and composition.Clean natural gas with ordinary carbon steel ball valve on the line.Material basically A105N, LF2 based.As for pipes, I don't need to forge steel. My suggestion is that they should be made of forged steel.
- Q:The valve nominal 1/2, 3/4 is how much?
- 1/2 equivalent to the national standard of 15mm, 3/4 equivalent to GB 20mm. That is, DN15 and DN20
- Q:What are the differences between the lever ball valve and the handwheel ball valve? What are their differences?
- Group pairs of valves, have not heard of a lever type ball valve, only lever type safety valve, hand wheel type is only the way it drives different, the way is also ever-changing, to see the needs of individuals
BGV,is located in Yufa Industry and Development Zone in Daxing District, Beijing. It is an advanced technology manufacturing company and its operaton involves sciences,engineering and trade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range