Packaging & Delivery of Thread Ball Valve
Bag + inner box + carton
Specifications of Thread Ball Valve :
1 , Size: 1/2”, 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2”, 2”, 2-1/2”, 3”, 4”
2 , Surface: nickel, brass, Chrome, Stainless Steel
3 , Handle: steel handle
4 , Material:
Valve body stem/ball:Stainless Steel brass according to EN12164 or EN12165,
5 ,Surface: Stainless Steel Brass finish, nickel finish, chrome finish
Usage/Applications of Thread Ball Valve
1 ,Working temperature: -20℃ to 110℃
2 ,Working medium: Water, gas, non-corrosive liquid
3 , Handle: Steel handle
4 , Thread: ISO228 (equivalent to DIN259 and BS2779) or NPT
5 , Certificate: CE, ISO9001:2000
6 , Guaranty: 3 Years
- Q:Where are the natural gas ball valves produced?
- There are many manufacturers of natural balloon valves in Shanghai, such as the Shanghai nut valves, which can be supplied nationwide.
- Q:Gate valve, butterfly valve, ball valve advantages and disadvantages? What other commonly used valves?
- Commonly used valves are: gate valve, globe valve, check valve, ball valve, butterfly valve, safety valve, regulating valve, plug valve and so onValve: valve is closed parts (RAM) vertical movement of the valve in the pipeline along the channel axis, used primarily as a medium cut that open and close use. In general, the valve can not be used as a regulation flow. The utility model can be applied to low temperature pressure, and can also be applied to high temperature and high pressure, and can be made according to different materials of the valve. But the valve is generally not used to transport mud and other media pipeline.Advantages: fluid resistance is small; the opening and closing torque needed by the smaller; can use the ring pipe flow to the two direction in the medium, that is to say the unrestricted flow of medium; the fully open, the sealing surface by the erosion of the working medium is smaller than the cut-off valve; the body has the advantages of simple structure, manufacturing good craft; the structure of relatively short length.Disadvantages: the size and height on the larger required installation space is larger; in the process of opening and closing, a relative friction sealing, friction is large, even scratch phenomenon caused by easily at high temperature; the valve has two sealing surface, to processing, polishing and maintenance of some increase the opening and closing time difficult.
- Q:Ball valve 11F, 41F, 11H, 41H
- 41H flanged ball valve type through the use of alloy steel seal. In addition there is a complete expression of Q words, there are nominal pressure such as Q11F-16 Q41F-16
- Q:What are the advantages of an air operated ball valve in comparison with other types of valves?
- The thrust bearing reduces the friction torque of the stem, so that the valve stem can be operated stably for a long time.The utility model has the advantages of simple structure, small size and light weight.Convenient operation, open and close rapidly: from fully open to fully closed as long as 90 degree rotation, facilitate remote control.Easy maintenance: ball valve structure is simple, the sealing ring is generally active, disassembly and replacement are more convenient.
- Q:What's the difference between a hot melt ball valve and a ball valve in general? What's the use of it?
- The ball valve is defined with the ppR/PE hot melt plastic pipe connected with the ball valve hot melt connection, ordinary ball valves generally use the threaded connection or flange connection.Hot melt connection is widely used in PB pipe, PE-RT pipe and other new pipe connections.Hot melt connection has the advantages of simple connection, long service life and easy corrosion.PPR pipes can only be connected by hot melt. There is a dedicated connection PPR tube double union copper ball valve, ball valve is full of copper, on both sides with PPR live tab.
- Q:Are ball valves and float valves a thing?
- Ball valves and float valves are not a thing.1. ball valve: refers to the valve spool (seal components) for the ball shaped valve, collectively known as ball valves.2. floating ball valve is a ball without supporting shaft, the sphere was two seat clamping, which is "floating" state, it is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off, distribution and change the direction of media flow. Floating ball valve mainly has seat seal design, reliable reverse sealing valve, sealing rod, fireproof electrostatic function, automatic pressure relief and locking device and other structural features.
- Q:Can the ball valves be used in heating?
- Heating can be used.Ball valve (ball valve), standard GB/T21465-2008 "valve terminology" is defined as: "open and close parts (spheres) driven by the stem, and around the axis of the ball valve for rotation of the valve.". Can also be used to regulate and control fluid, strong shear force between the metal seat seal V type ball valve V type ball core and welding hard alloy, especially suitable for containing fibers, small solid particles and other media.
- Q:What does W represent in copper ball valve Q11W-16T?
- According to the provisions of the JB/T 308-2004 valve type programming method:Q== ball valve1== connection: internal thread1== ball valve structure: straight through flowW== sealing surface material: body. That is, the sealing material is the same as the body material-16== pressure rating: 1.6MPaT== body material: copper or copper alloy
- Q:Are ordinary ball valves standard?
- DN20 caliber equivalent to3/4 inches
- Q:How much pressure DN65 ball valve?
- the number of units behind PN is: Mpa, for example: "PN0.6", that is "0.6Mpa", which is known as "6kg."
BGV,is located in Yufa Industry and Development Zone in Daxing District, Beijing. It is an advanced technology manufacturing company and its operaton involves sciences,engineering and trade.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Below US$1 Million
||Mid East, Africa, Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||1% - 10%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 20,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range