Quick Details of Full Welded Ball Valve
Standard or Nonstandard:
Temperature of Media:
Water, Oil, Gas
Place of Origin:
Packaging & Delivery of Full Welded Ball Valve
STANDARD PACKING FOR EXPORT
Specifications of Full Welded Ball Valve
Full welded ball valve,
API 6D, ASME;
Size: 6" -48",
ANSI 150LB -1500LB
Full welded underground ball valve
ANSI B 16.34, API607 and API Q1
Usage of Full Welded Ball Valve
1) Product type: full welded, RTJ/RF flanged,
2) Size range: 6"-48"
3) Pressure classes:
a. ANSI class 150: DN150 -1000 PN20 (NPS6" - 40"),
b. ANSI class 300: DN150-1000 PN50 (NPS6"-40"),
c. ANSI class 400: DN150-1000 PN64 (6"-40"),
d. ANSI class 600: DN150-1200 PN100 (6"-48"),
e. ANSI class 900: DN150-600 PN150 (6"~24"),
- Q:Daily maintenance and common maintenance of ball valves, Q347F-16C and Q41F-16C
- Q347F-16C is a worm fixed ball valve, and Q41F-16C is a manual flanged ball valveBall valve model preparation methods and instructions:Ball valve additional code: V means that the spool with V structure, D means low temperature, B means insulation, P stands for eccentric structure, U and S and DY, more said upload type;Ball valve Name: Q means ball valve;Ball valve drive Code: 2, said electro hydraulic, 3, said the turbine, 6 pneumatic, and 7 that liquid, and 9 that electric, manual no code;Connection mode code: 1 for internal thread, 4 for flange type, 6 for welding, and 7 for clamp type;
- Q:How many points of the ball valve, corresponding to a bit valve?
- No detailed conversion forms are required. How many inches is the representation of inches?.In English, 12 inches are 1 feet, 1 inches =8 cents.So: 1/2 "ball valve, =4 sub ball valve, 1/4" ball valve, =2 sub ball valve, 3/8 ball valve, =3 sub ball valve, and so on.Just a simple conversion relationship.
- Q:1 and 1/2 ball valve is how much?
- 1 and 1/2 inches correspond to: DN40mm ball valve
- Q:Ball valves, butterfly valves, gate valves, stop valves, check valves, etc., are used where ah?
- Q:Valve and ball valve is the same thing? Don't know don't speak
- Ball valves belong to a large class of valves, valves include gate valve, butterfly valve, check valve, globe valve, ball valve, trap valve, safety valve, etc. all valves
- Q:What's the diameter of the 4 point ball valve?
- 4 points is 0.4 inches, 1 inches =25.4 mm.Then the 4 point ball valve diameter is 10.16mm.
- Q:How much pressure can the flange ball valve withstand?
- How many can, each kind of pressure specification has the different material quality, the thickness request, the ball valve can also use in the high pressure class.
- Q:What's the difference between T ball valve and L ball valve?
- This is the code for the three way ball valve and the three way plug valve flow passage. The L shape can only connect the two channels perpendicular to each other, and the T shape allows the three channels to communicate with each other or to connect two of them.
- Q:Which is the smallest flow valve, globe valve or butterfly valve? Which one is the biggest?
- Since the flow direction of the medium through the valve has changed, so the minimum flow resistance of the cut-off valve is higher than most other types of valvesThe ball valve has the lowest flow resistance
- Q:What does "ball pq340h-10c-1200" mean?
- This is the worm gear eccentric hard seal hemisphere valve, 10 kilograms of pressure, caliber is 1200.
LQ,was founded in 1997. We specialize in producing brass ball valve, stop valve , check valves, gate valves, angle valves, bibcocks, sprayer fittings and all kinds of pipe fittings. Our products sell well in Europe, North and South America, Africa and the Middle East and Southeast Asia .
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$ 0.5 Million
||Europe, North and South America, Africa and
the Middle East and Southeast Asia .
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English; Chinese; Spain; Alabic
||Above 6,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered; Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range