ball valve buyer flange ball valve
High quality and competitive price
Size: 2''-24'' inch
Cast steel and stainless steel
ball valve buyer , stainless steel Ball valve , flanged ball valve, Floating ball valve.
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 or<425, <550
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-300mm, DN2''-24''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:Allowable leakage on ball valves: what does CLassVI mean?
- This is the valve leakage level, level VIThe GB/T4213-92 standard specifies six grades for the valve leakage. The specific requirements are shown in the standard table. The lowest level is level I, without specific requirements; the highest level is grade VI, i.e., the bubble grade.
- Q:How to distinguish between single and double ball valve?
- I don't know what you mean by "single" and "double", but the ball valve can be divided into one, two and three.
- Q:Is the ball valve installed in a direction?
- Valve installation generally no direction required, any end of the valve can be mounted on the upper end. If the valve marked the direction, then it should be installed in the direction of tagging installed.
- Q:Ball valve faucet handle rotation, the ball does not move, how to repair?
- What caliber, faucet is generally small caliber ball valve, can be replaced directly, if it is large, high cost words. Repair may be considered. Generally two problems: 1, stem wear or exercise, can not transfer to the ball core, you need to replace the ball valve; 2, the core of the groove long time work under the edge of wear and tear, slipping, you can replace the ball core;
- Q:What does "41H" mean in the ball valve Q41H-16?
- Q- ball valve;4- flange connection;1- through flow channel; (structural form)H-Cr13 stainless steel; (material)16- nominal pressure; (1.6Mpa)Body material: WCB, A105This is manual, and the valve body is WCB.
- Q:What is retractable hemispherical valve? What's the area with the manual hemisphere valve?
- Telescopic hemisphere valve is a telescopic hemisphere valve, ordinary hand hemisphere valve, of course, without expansion joints.Telescopic ball valve is a combination of expansion joint and ball valve.
- Q:What do you mean by ball valves dn20pn1.6rf?
- DN20 caliber is 20mmPN is the pressure grade, usually PN16, 1.6MPa classRF convex flange connectionYour side should be similar to the Q41F-16 model of this type of ball valve
- Q:Where to buy the ball valve?
- Ball valve in the pipeline is mainly used to do cutting, distribution and change the direction of media flow, it only need to rotate 90 degrees of operation and a small rotating torque can be closed tight. Ball valve is the most suitable switch, cut off the use.
- Q:What is the diameter of the 2 inch ball valve?
- It depends on whether your ball valve is full diameter or necking
- Q:Can the ball valves be used in heating?
- Ball valve because of its geometry and the sealing of the pipeline is relatively good, so many applications. The heating is fine, of course.
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average