ball valve buyer flange ball valve
High quality and competitive price
Size: 2''-24'' inch
Cast steel and stainless steel
ball valve buyer , stainless steel Ball valve , flanged ball valve, Floating ball valve.
1. Pruducing standard:
Design: API 6D, API 608 Or ANSI B 16.34 Or GB
Face to Face: ANSI B 16.10 OR API 6D
End flange: ANSI B16.5
Body Material: Cast steel (WCB A216), CF8 (SS304), CF3M(304L), CF8M (SS316), CF3M (316L) And ZG1Cr18Ni9Ti
Seats: PTFE, Reinforced PTFE, and hardmetal, PPL
3. Medium: Water, Oil, Steam, Nitric Acid, Acetic Acid, Carbamide Or Urea ETC, Strong oxidation medium
4. Tempreture: -30-300 or<425, <550
5. Operated Way: Lever, Gear, Pneumatic, Electric
6. Pressure: PN1.6-10.0MPa or CLASS 150-1500 LB
7. Size (Nominal Diameter): From DN50-300mm, DN2''-24''
Specifications of Stainless Ball Valve
1.professional manufacturer above 10 years
3.ideal for pipeline
- Q:What is the difference between gas ball valve RQ11F-25P and ordinary stainless steel spike valve Q11F-25P?
- The models are all the same. What's the difference? Q ball valve, 1 internal thread, 1 floating through type, F PTFE sealing, 25=2.5mpa, P stainless steel.
- Q:Where are the natural gas ball valves produced?
- There are many manufacturers of natural balloon valves in Shanghai, such as the Shanghai nut valves, which can be supplied nationwide.
- Q:What is the ball valve Q11F -16 material?
- If sealed, F stands for fluoroplastic. Valve material is not marked in the model!Q stands for ball valvesThe first 1: threaded connection,Second 1: is the ball valve is floating through the ball,F stands for PTFE- PTFE seals16 represents the nominal pressure of the ball valve is 1.6MPa=16 kg
- Q:3/43/8 above the ball valve is not usually said of the big ball valve?
- That is the calculation of the imperial, generally divided into two types, 1 inch (in.) 2, metric (mm) swap inch metric 1/4 (2) =6 3/8 (3) =10 1/2 (4) =12 5/8 (5) =16 3/4 (6) =18 7/8 (7) =22 1 1/8 (1 inch 1) =28,
- Q:Advantages of track ball valves
- 10, the valve refractory design, API, 6FA and API 607 standards. All valves are fire resistant and safe.The valve seat sealing surface., all metal seal structure, when the fire, still can guarantee the sealing medium leakage, stop.The flange. In stainless steel and graphite gasket, can meet the requirements of fire;The stuffing box is arranged. Flexible graphite packing, can lose the effect due to fire and other reasons in other packing flexible graphite packing to seal effect can meet the requirements of fire;11, the valve stem through the stem nut, valve cover, valve body, between the core of the ball formed a continuous circuit conduction, to achieve anti-static effect.12, in order to improve the reliability of the valve, safety and sealing capacity, to reduce the failure rate, the valve low-pressure air tightness does not depend on the seat spring to achieve.13, the stem and valve ball position by stem guide pin and stem to cut off the coordination to control, in order to ensure the stability of valve operation, stem guide pin for double guide pin, and stem guide pin can be removed and replaced from the outside.14, hand wheel or bearing fixed, use bolt or nut compression, do not use elastic clasp.15, the valve installation size and the existing valve consistent, with good interchangeability.
- Q:Hello, I would like to ask the household tap water valve selection of stainless steel ball valve or brass ball valve is better, thank you
- I have used two kinds, but stainless steel gate valve is better. Note that it must be made of stainless steel 304. I bought more than 300 yuan a gate valve. Total valve, no way to save money.
- Q:What does copper ball valve mean by "1/2"?
- 1/2 is inch inch, which is what is usually called "valve", and the caliber is "DN15". You can see the contrast chart of the valve diameter and inch.
- Q:What's the diameter of the 4 point ball valve?
- "4 point ball" in the "4 points" is based on the length of units per inch evolved;Divide 1 inches (25.4mm) 8, 4 points 4/8, or 1/2 inches, equal to 12.7mm.Therefore, "4 points ball valve" diameter is 12.7mm.
- Q:PPR gate valve, stop valve, dark valve, ball valve what is the difference between the gate valve and dark valve is a thing?
- Dark valveThe blind valve is used to control the solar switch, and the double live ball valve connects the hot water pipe and the pipe, or the connection between the prefilter and the pipe, then it will be replaced in the future. The dark valve can be connected to the three pass.Globe valveBall valve (ball valve), standard GB/T21465-2008 "valve terminology" is defined as: "open and close parts (spheres) driven by the stem, and around the axis of the ball valve for rotation of the valve.". Can also be used to regulate and control fluid, strong shear force between the metal seat seal V type ball valve V type ball core and welding hard alloy, especially suitable for containing fibers, small solid particles and other media. Switch and multi way valve in the pipeline not only can flow, and flow diversion, flexible control of the medium, but also to turn off any channel to the other two channels. This kind of valve should be installed horizontally in the pipeline. In accordance with the way to drive the ball valve is divided into: pneumatic ball valve, electric ball valve, manual ball valve.
- Q:What do you mean by 266 in the 266 brass ball valve?
- so as to produce self number manufacturers and buyers recognition. 266 should be a category of the Le ball valve,. We do hydraulic valve production and maintenance, this problem is not corresponding, I do not know such a reasonable answer?.
Our company is specialized in the production of a series of products, such as knife style gate valves, various types of metal hard sealed ball valves, PTFE soft sealed ball valves, high temperature and pressure wrought steel ball valves, eccentric semi-spherical valves and three way valves (T-pattern, Y-pattern and L-pattern), which are designed and manufactured according to international standards, like GB, ANSI/API, JIS and DIN. The main body materials of valves are LCB and LF.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
||Low and/or Average