Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:The reason why the pump is overloaded
- (1) the influence of the basic installation on the equipment.The quality of equipment foundation installation has great influence on the quality of equipment operation. Iron pad placed properly, causing around the foot bolt hanging device, in alignment and fastening process for iron pad hanging, tighten anchor bolts will cause deformation of crosshead slide in the crankcase, the cross head is blocked in the operation of reciprocating load increases when the chute.W5 type reciprocating vacuum pump in the structural design of the cylinder body is cylinder, and the piston, intake and exhaust valve after the heavy weight in the foundation design without considering the cylinder support or hanger, the cylinder will be in a suspended state, because the weight of the crankcase cylinder will cause deformation of the cylinder and slide and slide the concentric degree of difference, so that the cross head is blocked in the slideway and the piston reciprocating operation is blocked during the reciprocating motion in the cylinder caused by the increase of the load.According to the above analysis, inspection found that the vacuum pump end of the cylinder body is slightly lower than the end of the crankcase, cylinder pad iron is low, deformation of crosshead guide foot bolts, the cross head caused by load increases in the slideway and the piston in the cylinder reciprocating operation is blocked, this is one of the reasons causing motor overheating.(2) cylinder and valve coking;The influence of process, cylinder and valve of reciprocating pump is easy to coke, Coke will cause the piston cylinder and piston in reciprocating cylinder operation when the load increases the valve is blocked; coking will cause poor exhaust, the valve closed lax, increasing load, low vacuum degree; clearance at the cylinder piston striking the cylinder will cause coke it will increase the load of cylinder, valve has found the phenomenon of coking, which is mainly caused by the low degree of vacuum.
- Q:Blown Head Gasket or just a water pump?
- sounds like both? the weep hole is a sign the bushing on water pump shaft is wore out so a new pump or a rebuils is necessary. the foam in oil is worrisome!!head gasket first !hopefully not a ring or piston problem? if you have an extremely high mileage van and can do so? dump it!!get another, cheaper in the long run?
- Q:instaling a water pump on 1998 sunfire,?
- It shouldn't be that critical for water pump bolts. It is extremely important for something like engine head bolts because of the extreme pressures inside the cylinders. Just refrain from over-tightening. I've replaced a number of water pumps and have never used a torque wrench.
- Q:what tools do i need to remove the fan on my BMW and get to the water pump?
- You need to get the large nut lose. It holds the fan/fan clutch to the water pump shaft. After you get that off it's all down hill from there.A large adjustable wrench will work on the nut but you will need to keep pump from turning to loosen it. I think it may be left hand thread. It is not on real tight. The book will help on this one.
- Q:If you replace your water pump, once installed, can you ruin your engine if installed wrong?
- What kind of vehicle?' Depending on the car they may of had to remove the timing belt to access water pump and possibly not set timing correct or left a tensioner loose or soemthing. Did they tell you why you need a new engine?
- Q:Power of a water pump?
- g = 10m/s^2 1 : Mass of water per Minute = 4 * 1000g = 4Kg Mass of water per second = 4Kg/60 Height = 4m Work per second = m(per second) g h = Power Power = 4/60*10*4 = 160/60 W = 2.6666W 2: Total Mass of water = 4 * 1000g * 10 =40Kg Height = 4m Work Done = mgh = 40*4*10 = 1600j Power = Work/Time = 1600/(10*60) = 2.6666W This is a Very Small Pump :P Hope this Helps Kaushalya Damitha
- Q:1995 Ford Contour: Have you experienced repeated failures of your water pump? I have...?
- nicely, you probably did numerous sturdy issues, yet there is something incorrect with your rigidity cap. it rather is what controls the rigidity on your gadget, until eventually you have a leak some the place. it would additionally be the reason on your overheating, because of the fact after it gets warm it somewhat is going to easily blow the water out of your cap. automobiles are made to run at or close to the boiling element. The radiator cap keeps the super heated water interior the gadget. automobiles want severe temperature to help in burning the gas thoroughly. it rather is ordinary for you vehicle to get some ranges warmer than your thermostat putting. you basically have been given to get a cap and verify the neck of the radiator. You gotta carry that rigidity.
- Q:What size water pump should I get?
- not only do you have to move a lot of water, but you have to LIFT it over a long distance.... you may need a pump in the middle of your distance, as well....
- Q:Water pump maintenance what should be maintained?
- 1 by sound to determine whether the bearing is good. If the sound is abnormal, replace the bearing.2, check whether the impeller is worn, if worn, will affect the flow, lift, efficiency, need to be replaced.3, check whether the mechanical seal can continue to use, can not be used, need to be replaced4, check the oil tank is missing oil, such as lack of oil to the appropriate location.
- Q:Do I need a new water pump for my Accord?
- it should,nt be water, it should be anti-freeze if it was leaking. if you meant anti-freeze the it don,t have to be the pump. it cold be a busted radiator hose, the radiator or 1 of the heater hoses leaking.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average