Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:Who can tell me such water pump medium flow direction should be what kind of, from left to right, or from right to left, is low into the higher?
- In the picture, to the right is the entrance, the left is the exit, the water pump inlet channel section area generally will be bigger than the export.
- Q:Pump pumping small is what happened?
- You are lifting pump or submersible pump ah? Lift pump before pumping water pump, first open the pump and then open the outlet valve, and if there is no pressure, it is time to leave, the sealing performance is not good, check where leakage, and perhaps your pump is broken
- Q:Water pump "rated lift: 6m" what do you mean?
- Popularly speaking, "lift head" is the ability of water pump to lift water. 6m means that the pump can pump water to the height of 6m.
- Q:Can the water from the fire pump enter the roof fire tank? Why?
- Fire water pump water can not enter the roof, fire water tanks, "construction regulations" and "high regulations" clearly defined. The roof fire water tank acts as a temporary fire fighting water for 10 minutes, and the water in the fire pump is supplied directly to the indoor hydrant or sprinkler system. Roof water tank fire water can only be provided by the living pump.
- Q:Why should the water pump be opened in time after the pump is started?
- Just like peeing, just getting ready to pee, it feels like holding a chicken.
- Q:Fire pump control cabinet installation distance, ground height should be how much?
- The ground height shall be determined according to the height of the connecting line at the bottom of the control cabinet and the water pump, usually 15~20CM.
- Q:What motor with Grundfos pumps
- Grundfos pumps with the motor Grundfos own.
- Q:What does water flow mean?
- The quantity of water produced per hour
- Q:How does a pump pump water?
- Generally speaking, pumps mostly refer to centrifugal pumps. Generally, the centrifugal pump is driven by an electric motor. Before the pump is started, the pump body and the suction line are filled with liquid. When the high-speed rotation of the impeller, the impeller drives the liquid between the blades of a rotation, due to the centrifugal force, the liquid was thrown from the impeller center to the outer edge of the impeller (flow rate can be increased to 15 ~ 25m/s), the kinetic energy is also increased. When the liquid enters the pump shell, the flow rate of the liquid gradually decreases as a result of the gradual expansion of the flow passage in the volute pump housing, and a part of kinetic energy is converted to static pressure, so the liquid flows out at the higher pressure along the outlet. At the same time, the impeller center because the liquid was thrown out and formed a certain vacuum, and the liquid level of pressure Pa than the center of the impeller to be high, so the suction pipe of the liquid in the pressure difference into the pump. The impeller keeps rotating and the liquid is continuously sucked in and out. Centrifugal pump is able to transport liquid, mainly due to centrifugal force, so called centrifugal pump.
- Q:Diving pump voltage
- Small amount of water, it should be the lift can not meet the requirements, change the submersible pump is the best solution. With 380 volts, it is very likely to burn out the pump motor.
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average