Pump head and suction & discharge can be made of cast iron on request too.
- Q:1972 chevelle just replaced the water pump because of worn shaft bearing and now my car is making a whining?
- did u get a mechanic to do it? or do it your self? in case you had a mechanic do it, ask them to restoration it in case you had no issues previous. ought to be thermostat, ought to be you dont have sufficient coolant in radiator or perhaps appropriate coolant to water ratio. All i understand is you need to bleed out the radiator to get rid of all air after water pump is taken off and placed back on, because might reason issues aswell. ok nicely you in basic terms as much as date it, so i'm too, your mechanic sounds like a dumb ****, he might desire to have bled air out of radiator, the certainty he instructed you is strange, might desire to have fastened it then and there. that's an considerable step of fixing water pump. If there is air in it, your radiator and water pump wont be rotating the water correct. tell him to restoration it and say you probably did your study and you at the instant are not paying yet another cent!
- Q:my rv water pump runs for a short time and then shuts off .?
- Most RV water pumps have a pressure switch. They shut off a few seconds after you initially turn them on because they have pressurized the line. Once you open a water valve (faucet/toilet) the pump will start running again. Low flow could be caused by the size of the pump, size of plumbing, or line blockage.
- Q:hooking two water pumps together?
- If you connect two pumps in series and not parallel the pressure will increase but you need to have them connected so if the well stops running the other does also.
- Q:Could a broken water pump cause hydrocarbons to appear in coolant?
- Blown head gasket means white smoke out the tail pipe. To find out if the water pump is working, open up the radiator cap and look for moving water. If your car does not have a radiator cap then feel the hoses going to the radiator, if you feel rushing water then your water pump is working.
- Q:Bad water pump diagnose?
- A leaky radiator could also be the cause of leaking coolant. Sometimes waterpumps rattle as they're dying.
- Q:Does a Water pump have to stay running?
- No this is normal when you flush it should come on
- Q:The problem of single phase pumps
- The capacitor is broken. Change it.
- Q:Do I need to replace my water pump or just the gasket on my '99 Passat?
- Before you go to replace anything, you must find and repair the source of the leak. See radiator pressure test video below:
- Q:where is the water pump on 97 ?
- Q:m azda mx6 it overheats after I drive 20 minutes, I think I need a thermostat and my water pump changed?
- When the engine is COLD , remove the radiator cap Start engine and let it idle up to normal ( standard ) operating temperature on your Temp guage . If you can see the water/coolant moving at a reasonable speed within the radiator it almost discounts a problem with the Water Pump and Thermostat . As the First answerer stated ( and it made good sence ) replace the thermostat anyway as they are cheap and easy to replace probably only have a healthy lifespan of 5 - 10 years . Also Replace the radiator cap , They do fail and again about 5 - 10 years max lifespan More likely than anything the radiator has some blocked passages and either needs to Cleanout ( Remove and strip down ) or a total replacement . Take it to a Radiator / Cooling System specialist for a 2nd opinion if you cannot find the problem yourself
Our main products are all kinds of centrifugal pumps, displacement pumps and vacuum pumps, such as oil pumps, multi-phase pumps, single stage and double suction centrifugal pumps, horizontal split case pumps, multistage pumps, axial-flow pumps, mixed flow pumps, petrochemical pump and submersible pumps. Besides, our company also manufactures electric motors and sells electric motors, building materials, indoor decoration materials, civil electric equipment, devices and instrumentation, as well as exports our mechanical and electric products.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$5 Million - US$10 Million
||59.00% Mid East
8.00% North America
8.00% Southern Europe
5.00% Eastern Asia
2.00% Southeast Asia
2.00% Western Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% Central America
2.00% Northern Europe
2.00% Eastern Europe
2.00% South Asia
2.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||51% - 60%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered Design Service Offered Buyer Label Offered
|Product Price Range
||High and/or Average