1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated ,white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disparity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Application of Outstanding Brightness Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Coating
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of Outstanding Brightness Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Coating
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Watercolor of white liquid sprinkled on clothes how to wash off
- You can first use gasoline or white vinegar to clean up, and then normal cleaning can be!
- Q:What is the effect of sublimation and color laser printers when printing photos?
- Sublimation printers are the best printable devices in the heat transfer printer; however, the print speed is slower, the print media is required to be high, and the printing costs are very high.
- Q:What is the harm to the paint?
- In addition, the use of paint after 3-6 months is also the most vulnerable to human health period. According to experts, paint and putty contains harmful organic compounds are volatile organic compounds VOC, benzene, formaldehyde, heavy metals (lead, mercury, etc.) and so on. Among them, benzene and benzene is the main pollutant. It is understood that benzene has been identified as a carcinogen by the World Health Organization, can cause cancer, blood disease. Experts advise, in addition to the pollution in the construction can not be ignored, the danger after the stay can not be underestimated.
- Q:Cotton clothes on how to clean the paint above
- Cool oil or lard: first identify what kind of paint is stained. If it is ordinary water-soluble paint, you can use water directly to remove the clothes more expensive, then to avoid the texture affected, stained with non-water-soluble paint can be used to repel the cool oil directly coated with paint position, every few minutes, Cotton ball along the cloth pattern wipe, will receive the desired effect and then wash with water. If it is nylon cloth stained with paint, it is recommended to scrub with lard, and then washed with detergent can be.
- Q:Painting shoes?
- white paint or white shoe shine or polish
- Q:Definition of crystalline polymers
- Crystalline polymer polymer regular arrangement of the region known as the crystal area, disorderly area called the amorphous area, the percentage of the crystal area called the degree of crystallinity, usually more than 80% of the polymer is called crystalline polymerization Things.
- Q:Which paints are best for portraits?
- It depends on your skill really. I have seen master pieces in both. Oil paint is much more forgiving so I'd opt for that one.
- Q:Sichuan Guangya Polymer Chemical Co., Ltd. treatment
- Competence is the concept of light Asia. Adhere to the people-oriented, establish the "everyone is the talent" concept. As long as they can do their job all the people I can use, are the necessary talent.
- Q:Porcelain mineral materials and how to distinguish between the chemical materials
- Mineral dyes are minerals containing various metal ion colorants. Modern dyes are chemical dyes purified from mineral dyes, both of which are theoretically different, impure, other mineral dyes containing symbiosis; one is very Pure, so that the color of burning different, due to long-term aesthetic concepts, people prefer mineral dyes, like this "impure" color, their difference lies in this. Such as blue and white blue is the chemical green material, the color is blue, one can distinguish, the other blue and white Su material, back to the green Zhejiang material, equal green, beads are expected to mineral dyes, their blue distinction between Very large, this distinction is the blue and white porcelain dynasty concluded an important basis. Thank you
- Q:The difference between polymer and polymer
- The polymer is a kind of polymer, generally refers to the high degree of polymerization, containing some branched polymer. General polymer also includes many low degree of polymerization of the material, such as: formaldehyde at room temperature and pressure will automatically polymerize into paraformaldehyde, polymerization degree of 8 to 100 monomer or so. Polymers generally have millions of monomeric units.
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range