1) Al2O3, ZrO2 coated ,white appearance, good gloss, blue tone, fine particles
2) High disparity
3) High covering powder
4) Heat resistance
5) Good dry powder fluidity, outstanding pigment properties.
Application of Outstanding Brightness Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Coating
This is a general using type titanium dioxides which can be largely applied to paint, coating, plastic, rubber, ink and leather.
Package and Loading of Outstanding Brightness Rutile Titanium Dioxide for Coating
plastic and paper compound valve bag. net weight of each bay: 25kg
Inorganic surface treatment
Organic surface treatment
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
PH value of water suspension
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Whiteness,(compared with standard sample)
No less than
Oil dispersible power,%
Index controlled by the company Gardner of dry power
- Q:Plastic dyes and plastic pigments how the difference,
- Dye with hard adhesive pigment
- Q:What kind of pen ink?
- Dr. 404 good, the color is relatively bright, there are ink fragrance
- Q:gray paint over yellow paint?
- Paint away..you may have to apply two coats for full coverage, but so what...you were willing to apply two coats, white, then gray (and the gray may have had to have two coats over white anyway! Paint away..you may be very surprised that one coat of good paint will cover, and good paint is a far better buy than cheap paint, for the price savings may not exist when you have to apply two coats of cheap paint as opposed to one coat of good paint.
- Q:The words on the paint are the first to paint or paint the paint first
- Consider the protection of finished products, to avoid cross-contamination. Should be the first post-painted word.
- Q:What is the difference between heat transfer ink and heat sublimation ink?
- The difference between the two is the printing of the different coloring principle, so the internal composition of the ink is different! Ink is divided into two kinds. One is the pigment, one is the dye! Tang Hua is using pigments! Pigment coloring principle is by virtue of with a solid film can produce a synthetic resin, fixed on the surface of the fabric! To personalized T-shirt heat transfer, for example, we have to use T-shirt dedicated transfer paper, because the cotton fiber itself does not suck color. On the image plane of the transfer paper, there is a layer of jelly, and the surface layer has an ink-absorbing coating so that a clear image can be printed. At the time of transfer, the jelly at high temperature absorbs the color on the one hand, and infiltrates into the fiber gap of the fabric, and the fiber surface is strongly attached, and the sublimation ink belongs to the dye, which is carried out by the principle of sublimation of ink Transfer, and fabric chemical reaction after a printing principle; because the sublimation does not change the fabric of the surface structure, so the sublimation of the product, sensory and feel good! So: Tang Hua printing area feel slightly harder. If it is sublimation printing, the printing site and the unprinted parts of the hardness difference is not obvious! Finally, cotton clothing printing, the choice of paint; polyester material and personalized products (such as metal plate, mouse pad, etc.) selection of dyes!
- Q:How does pen water and ink fade?
- Pen water that is carbon ink, carbon ink is the main component of carbon (C), carbon at room temperature and pressure chemical properties are very stable, not easy to react with other substances. So the words written in carbon ink easy to save, not easy to fade.
- Q:Is JS waterproof coating a polymer or cement base? What about construction operations?
- JS is called "polymer cement waterproof coating", from the "polymer emulsion" and "powder" according to a certain percentage of the brushing after brushing in the base surface, which is the main component of cement cement.
- Q:Can be dissolved in water
- And there is a drawback is easy to fade easy to color.
- Q:How much would it cost to have a 1984 VW Scirocco re-painted?
- you can buy any kind of paint you want, but if you have sratches and dents, fix them your self, and save a LOT of money, then, if you want pro paint, go paint it. you are going to save more money thatn you spend on your paint job, if you do all the prep your self. I have heard up to 250 for a dent to get pounded out.
- Q:What is the meaning of the charge of the polymer?
- Only the biggest difference between the two is the use of its internal electrolyte is different from the use of lithium-ion battery liquid electrolyte, and polymer lithium-ion battery instead of solid polymer electrolyte, this polymer can be solid, but also Is semi-solid (colloidal).
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range