Yuchai YC6A (120-150kW) Series Engines for Generators
· P fuel injection pump and P injector improve combustion and fuel consumption
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Major overhaul period is more than 12000 hours
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1380 ×800 ×1120
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:How much is the farm mini excavator on the site?
- Should be the Ji'nan mountain tripod, this should be more than 80 thousand bar,
- Q:Does the excavator include the off-site transportation of excavators?
- Excluding off-site transportation, the Hebei is limited to this chapter in the major machinery, one safety, and off-site transportation charges
- Q:What does Caterpillar excavator have to do with cat shoes?
- I don't know if you are talking about CAT shoes with the CAT excavator brand. I've seen the Caterpillar Engineer in Beijing. The shoes worn are trademarks of excavators. They are estimated to be inside, and there is no guarantee on the market
- Q:what is the lifting capacity of a caterpillar 245?
- Wrong category, but an excavator will typically pick up 30% of its weight If close to the tracks.
- Q:What brand is excavator WORLD?
- The company mainly produces "world" brand 30, 50, 60 series loaders; 1.8T, 3.5T, 6.5T, 8.5T, 15T, 21.5T, 22.5T, 24.5T, 26T, 33T, 36T, 42.5T, 70T series of hydraulic excavator, to create their own advantages, improve product rate of more than 80% homemade. It is expected that by 2018, heavy industry will become the production of various kinds of engineering machinery products 150 thousand sets, the output value of nearly fifty billion large engineering machinery enterprises.
- Q:what are these songs? with lyrics?
- The first is Santogold Lyrics to Les Artistes : What I'm searching for to tell it straight, I'm trying to build a wall Walking by myself down avenues that reek of time to kill If you see me keep going be a pass by waver Build me up, bring me down just leave me out you name dropper Stop trying to catch my eye I see you good you forced faker Just make it easy You're my enemy you fast talker Chorus: I can say I hope it will be worth what I give up If I could stand up mean for the things that I believe What am I here for I left my home to disappear is all I'm here for myself Not to know you I don't need no one else Fit in so good the hope is that you cannot see me later You don't know me I am an introvert an excavator I'm duckin' out for now a face in dodgy elevators Creep up and suddenly I found myself an innovator Chorus. Change, change, change, I want to get up out of my skin tell you what if I can shake it I'm 'a make this something worth dreaming of The second is The Ting Tings You never alter, you're always you Everything's breaking, but I don't care Smash the rest up, burn it down Put us in the corner 'cause we're into ideas Take these edges, they're inside out No one will notice, they're looking elsewhere We can be honest, we call it off We've got the choice if it all goes wrong [chorus] We walk We walk We walk We wa-alk You see the changes in things that come It's how you deal with it when switching off Make a decision, a precondition We've got the choice if it all goes wrong [chorus] [Bridge] Where nothing makes you feel good.... [x8] We've got the choice if it all goes wrong We walk We walk (if it all goes wrong) We walk We wa-alk (if it all goes wrong) We walk We walk (it makes you feel good, it makes you feel god) We walk we wa-alk (when it all goes wrong) We walk We walk We walk We wa-alk
- Q:Help with MTG Black/Blue Ally mill deck?
- I'm not exactly sure as far as Allies what you can add but there are a couple of cards that can pretty much help any Mill deck (especially Blue/Black). Archive Trap is AWESOME, quite possibly the best standard mill card nowadays because it can easily be played for free as early as the first turn and can actually win you the game (unlike Traumatize, for the same CMC and at Instant speed). Leyline of the Void is also almost a necessary card in a Mill deck nowadays with the Legendary Eldrazi running around. I have heard of people throwing one or two in a deck (or at least sideboard) without any intention of casting them just to stop Mill, the Leyline stops that. If you go with White Kazandu Blademaster is a really nice Ally. I have heard of people having those in decks without any other Allies (just a playset) because they're a 2/2 with First Strike and Vigilance all by themselves. In an ally deck they seem like they could get HUGE.
- Q:Why does my Komatsu PC160 excavator slow down?
- might be the pressure relief valve on the pump when it gets hot? maybe a pinched/crushed hose that collapses when hot?
- Q:easy stump removeal?
- Purchase some Stump out.
- Q:How much does should it cost to demo a large shed?
- Cheaper to rent a mini bulldozer and drive it thru yourself Is the contractor also charging for waste removal in that cost ? Then it might be reasonable Hard to say without knowing your city. You could call your local dump and see what they charge for construction debris It would be per ton and if there is a slab of concrete under the structure then costs might be reasonable I would call other contractors for estimates good luck Lr
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range