Yuchai YC6B (50-120kW) Series Engines for Generators
· P fuel injection pump and P injector improve combustion and fuel consumption
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Major overhaul period is more than 12000 hours
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1350 ×785 ×1130
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:Where can I get coupons for CAT Excavator?
- Bruder: okorder.com Restrictions may apply 02439 1/16 CAT Excavator $47.72 10% off purchase No code required More information at RetailMeNot Courtesy RetailMeNot Restrictions may apply It's your turn now... Just visit the link below to see more coupons and discounts...
- Q:Which one came first?
- Although the excavator claws broke, that does not mean the stone is harder, just that the repeated impacts caused metal fatigue and cracks in the claws. Cosmologists currently believe that all the elements and compounds that make up the earth were uniformly present in the dust cloud that it condensed from. Worked iron and steel are newer than the iron compounds they are refined from, and consolidated limestone and sandstone are newer than the particles they are aggregated from, so it's not clear that either of them could be said to have formed before the other.
- Q:If atheists are smarter then theists, then why cant an atheist build a pyramid like the Egyptians did?
- Are you sure the Egyptians built pyramids? I thought they had slaves do that for them. I personally wouldn't have slaves build giant pyramids for me just to show off how special I am. There are so much more productive things that could be done with that much work.
- Q:What is the difference between a loader and an excavator?
- Excavator, also called excavating machinery, is a kind of earthmoving machine that uses bucket to excavate material that is higher than or lower than the machine surface and is loaded into transportation vehicle or unloaded to the stacker. Excavators are mainly made of soil, coal, sediment, and soil and rocks that have been pre - loosened. From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, excavator has become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of excavator are operation weight (quality), engine power and bucket bucket capacity.Both are earthwork operations, excavators (commonly known as hook machine) bucket can be below the horizontal line. The bucket of the loader can only be above the horizontal line. The difference is that the two uses are different. Sometimes they can substitute for each other. There are many types. Under normal circumstances, a large number of materials on the horizontal surface are installed in the loader, and the utility model has the advantages of large bucket capacity, flexible movement, high loading efficiency and good economy. But the loading and excavating of materials under the horizontal plane can only be done by excavators.
- Q:How do you find a contractor for inground pool removal?
- Call some landscape/grading companies in the area. If it's accessible for a dump truck get quotes on getting it filled with 'fill' dirt (that's the cheapest dirt). Then have them pack it well with a loader or a small tractor(Bobcat). Cover the top with about 4-6 inches of topsoil and plant away whether it be grass, shrubs, trees. The cost will go up if the company has to dump the fill dirt say in the driveway then use a Bobcat/loader to haul it in to the pool. Removing it is going to cost way more; as you'll have a demolition charge, a disposal charge(unless they just use whats left to fill it in) than you've paid for demolition that's not needed) fuel charge and a charge to fill the great big hole. It will also make the ground around the dug out pool to constantly shift because you have re disturbed so much solid earth. Just fill it....
- Q:my friend has hernia,whats the cause?what is the best medication?
- A while ago I was very disturbed by pain in the back, I took exams and found I had hernia. They won't go for surgery unless it's very serious, otherwise there is no treatment. Fortunately, the symptoms have disappeared ever since.
- Q:What does this mean??? [MATH HELP]?
- Well for number 1, simply find the volume by multiplying the given dimensions For number 2, you would need to know approxamitely the volume of trash going in daily, or something along those lines For the third, convert dimensions to yards, then multiply them? That's how I would do it, unless I misread the question
- Q:What's the name of the lock door?
- Landlord post excavator three words different ah. A lot of excavators are like this; solving.
- Q:Looking for Tank Treads?
- See if you can use the tracks off of a mini excavator, the are made by almost every company that makes heavy equipment, Caterpillar, Deere,ETC
- Q:Anyone know where I can look at a manual for a Caterpillar Excavator model 318c?
- You will ONLY be able to get that information from a CAT dealer , they do not aftermarket anything. They are proud of their product. If you are lucky, a heavy equipment repair shop may have a manual where they may be nice enough to show you the hydraulic hose diagram.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range