Yuchai YC4A/4D (24-64kW) Series Engines for Generators
· Enhanced fuel injection pump improves fuel consumption
· Yuchai sealing technology in piston ring and valve oil seal reduces the lube oil consumption
· Operator and nature friendly with low noise and vibration
· High fuel efficiency and low maintenance cost
· Reliable cold starts at -25℃ and applicable altitude at ≤2500m without derating
· Major overhaul period is more than 12000 hours
Vertical, in-line, 6-cylinder, Water-cooled, 4-stroke
Turbocharged and air to air inter-cooled
Bore ×Stroke (mm)
Prime power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Standby power/Speed (kW/r/min)
Fuel consumption g/(kW·h)
Oil capacity (L)
Oil consumption g/(kW·h)
Noise Lw dB(A)
Applicable altitude (m)
Engine dimension (L×W×H) (mm)
1100 ×750 ×1080
1100 ×750 ×960
Dry weight (kg)
- Q:In-ground Pools Whats the deal?
- I don't know what an in ground pool would cost but if you are looking to save money try looking into on-ground pools. They are pools almost like an in ground pool but it has about a foot and a half out of the ground. If you want to make them look better you can put a deck up to the pool and it looks just like an in ground pool. I think that it is just as good as an in ground pool but cheaper. If you live near Kitchener Ontario try stopping by Pioneer Family pools.
- Q:Rate/Fix W/U/G Ally Deck (Magic The Gathering)?
- I'm okorder.com. There's hundreds of users online at any given time (for example, right now there are 2000 people online), so if you were to go for help there, you should be able to get steered in the right direction within a few hours. Sorry if this sounded like an ad, but I don't know too much about the newer sets. Figure I can at least try to get you to someone who can.
- Q:Sump Pump Draining Idea?
- Through my job as a pump serviceman I have come across many sumps ~ some containing just water many containing household sewerage. I think the best system I have ever seen has been a well consisting of 3 or 4 well liners sunk into the Ground with the dirt in the centre removed. The base of the holes were concreted with a flat base for the sewerage pump to sit on! The outlet pipe had a removable connection (eg; PVC socket union) then a 500 mm brass swing check valve a 50mm PVC pipe leading up to the town sewer. The pump has to be of enough capabilities to handle all the water from the home usage a heavy down pour should it rain. The sewerage pump operated on a float switch system. Around the base of the pump required stainless mesh although this one didn't have one co's it was for ever getting clogged up with women's used tampons. Some sewerage pumps have cutter blades in them this one didn't! The power cord came up out of the well was plugged into a water proof connection a bucket was placed over it! The top of the well liners can have a concrete slab or in this case was a huge piece of laminated plywood that was treated in case of water damage Cheers!
- Q:How Do I find year model for Komatsu Excavator?
- take model and serial number to a dealer or aftermarket parts dealer.maybe you could find it on the internet, but its probably easier to just have a human look up a part.
- Q:Kobelco excavator computer alarm P0405 is what mean?
- From the development of engineering machinery in recent years, the development of excavator is relatively fast, excavator has become one of the most important construction machinery in engineering construction. The three most important parameters of excavator are operation weight (quality), engine power and bucket bucket capacity.
- Q:How does lol excavator put off site?
- Your position is the starting point, the direction of the mouse is the maximum and the distance is the destination
- Q:What were the mycenaean burial customs? (ancient greece)?
- Q:what is a high grade .308 ammo?
- if you've got deep pockets, look at lapua or norma.
- Q:NEW ORLEANS - Thieves hauled off $100,000......?
- Typical 9th ward crap! Even if those machines were for building new homes they still would have been stolen. Those people rely on welfare and are used to getting handouts. They have no sense of what is right, not to mention not one once of a work ethic. They just sit around and blame the rest of the world for the hell hole that they call home! Good riddance, let the 9th ward rot!
- Q:How much does it cost to have a few truckloads of dirt removed from your property?
- Your best bet is to put a sign in your yard next to the pile of dirt that says Free Fill, also post an add on Kijiji or whatever your local online classified source is. Put an ad in the paper, whatever. Someone will gladly come remove it for you free of charge. If you want it gone asap, call your local services to do this for you at an expense you will have to agree to before its removal. They will either charge by weight, cubic feet, hourly, or flat rate.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range