Ⅰ、Main functions :
YES series digital display hydraulic compression testing machine are mainly used for test the compression resistant strength test for building materials, such as brick, cement, concrete specimen and component, etc. Equipped with specials auxiliaries, it can be used for bending resistant test of building materials and compression resistant test of red bricks. They are perfect testing instrument for building project detection department, quality testing section, university and college, research institution and industrial and mining enterprise.
1.Host machine is distyle type, which makes the conformation compact and arrangement reasonable.
2.Manually controlling compression load is easy and convenient.
3.Mechanic limit pistons protection assures the safety of testing.
4.Setup overload protection which can stop automatically,when the load exceeds the maximum by 2-5%.
5.Data acquisition system adopts advanced CMOS chip integrated technology, real time displays force and force peak value. So the machine is accurate and stable.
6.Display loading rates, so the manual load is more homogeneous and accurate.
7.Reserved data interface can connect with network directly, realizing resource sharing.
Ⅲ、Main Technical Specifications:
Measuring range of force（kn）
Accuracy of testing force
Subsection of force
Upper plate size(mm)
Lower plate size(mm)
Distance between two platens (mm)
Width of testing space(mm)
Maximum piston stroke (mm)
Shape of machine
Large space, Double column
10℃～30℃, relative humidity≤80%
- Q:Will the pressure gauge of the fire extinguisher leak?
- The pressure gauge of the extinguisher won't leak.Domestic fire extinguishers generally pressure gauges are divided into three grades, both three colors.1, when the pressure gauge pointer refers to the red part, indicating that the pressure in the bottle is not enough, the fire extinguisher can not be used properly.2, refers to the yellow part, indicating that the pressure is too large, prone to danger.3, when you refer to the green part, it shows that the fire extinguisher is normal.
- Q:Could you tell me why oxygen cylinders require two pressure gauges?
- It shows two pressures, 1 side pressure and 2 side pressure, or the pressure before the valve and the working pressure after the valve.
- Q:What is the difference between 380V and 220V electric contact pressure gauge?
- 380 of the voltage can kill people, and 280 of the voltage can make the whole body numb
- Q:Why is the manifold pressure gauge called the manifold pressure gauge, not the air conditioning pressure gauge group?
- The manifold pressure gauge is called the manifold pressure meter, which means it can measure the pressure of a plurality of pipes, and the manifold is the meaning of the manifold;Turn left and turn right |Manifold pressure gauge structure as shown, mainly by the high pressure meter, low pressure table, high pressure manual valve, low pressure manual valve, valve body and 3 hose joints. High and low pressure meters are used to detect the pressure at the high and low side of the refrigeration system. Low pressure side pressure gauge is used to display the pressure, are also used to show the degree of vacuum, vacuum pressure reading range is 0~0.101MPa, graduated from the beginning of 0, shock process is not less than 0.42MPa; the pressure range of pressure meter to measure the high side from the beginning of 0, the range of not less than 0.211MPa.
- Q:Can the pressure gauge be reversed installed?
- Yes, the location does not affect the accuracy of the data
- Q:What is the PSJ of the pressure gauge?
- PSJ is the nominal pressure of a watch
- Q:What is the pressure gauge called?
- The internal structure of the pressure gauge is different. The most common is a differential pressure gauge
- Q:What does "MPa" on the pressure gauge mean?
- Commonly used in engineering is MPa (MPa): 1MPa=1000000Pa.
- Q:Is the gauge thread metric or English?
- What thread do you want to thread on your request?. Often used in metric systems
- Q:A 220V contactor, an intermediate relay, an electrode point pressure gauge, and a physical line diagram
- A 220V contactor, an intermediate relay, an electrode point pressure gauge, and a physical line diagram are as follows:Turn left and turn right |This method is the pressure drop, the NC normally closed contacts closed, relay pull in, contactor also pull in, the load will workL is FireWire, N is zero line, 13 and 14 are relay coils, A1 and A2 are contactor coils, and 3 red ones are power lines.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range