This series machines are mainly designed for tension, compression, bending and cutting test of metal materials and meet with the requirements of GB/T228-2002”Metallic materials-Tensile testing at room temperature”. This machine is also used for compression and bending test of nonmetal materials, such as cement, concrete and so on. Equipping with special auxiliaries, it can be used for mechanical property testing of fastener, wire rope and components. They are ideal testing instrument for project quality testing section, university and college, research institution and industrial and mining enterprise.
1. This machine adopts oil cylinder overhead (underneath) type structure, hydraulic load, hydraulic or manually clamping specimen.
2. The main machine is separated with ergo meter, connected by high-pressure oil pipe and wire,avoiding the influence of ergo meter degree when the specimen is breaking, which makes the value accurate.
3. Testing force indicator dial adopts closed type, which makes scale clear.
4. Loading speed indicator makes operation more convenient. It has three kinds speed: 0.4 rotor/min, 0.8rotor/min and 2rotor/min.
5. Automatic tracer is installed upright of ergo meter shell and can magnify the straining original shape by 2 or 4 times according to the requirements of test.
WE-A Oil cylinder overhead type
WE Oil cylinder underneath type Displacement of beams
WE-B Oil cylinder underneath type Displacement of chain
Measuring range andminimum scale (scl.)
0-20kN 0.04kN/ scl.
0-50kN 0.1kN/ scl.
0-100kN 0.2kN/ scl.
0-60kN 0.2kN/ scl.
0-150kN 0.5kN/ scl.
0-300kN 1.5kN/ scl.
0-120kN 0.5kN/ scl.
0-300kN 1kN/ scl.
0-600kN 2kN scl.
0-200kN 1kN/ scl.
0-500kN 2kN/ scl.
0-1000kN 5kN/ scl.
Accuracy of testing force
Deformation zoom factor of tracing device
Thickness of flat specimen(mm)
Maximum clamping width of flat specimen
Clamping diameter for round specimen (mm)
Distance of bending by pass roll(mm)
Maximum piston stroke(mm)
10℃～30℃, relative humidity≤80%
Overall dimension （L×W×H）（㎜）
B type host machine
- Q:How to adjust the pressure switch of the electric pressure cooker?
- Debugging method: remove the plastic bottom cover of electric pressure cooker, the pressure detecting switch of electric pressure cooker replaced, with screwdriver to adjust when the switch is closed completely, just when the counter clockwise N circle, the amount of water in the pot (about 500ML), installed inside the pot and tighten the lid, small iron the exhaust port also should be installed. The electric heating to boil water for a while, see the smoke vapor from the exhaust hole, and for a while, a lot of smoke and steam, issued a hissing sound, then to unplug the power line from the bottom of the pot, carefully put the pressure detecting switch clockwise slowly adjust, immediately stop when the switch is off. Then, on the inner pot of electric heating to boiling water, I saw a slight water vapor vent out, over a period of time to the state of insulation. (picked out on the Internet. I wonder if it's testing.)
- Q:The water remote pressure gauge hands swing frequently do?
- 1, pointer rotation slow or jitterReason:1, the transmission parts of the clearance is too small, the transmission is not flexible, increase the gap, or add a little Watch Oil2, moving parts between the active parts of fouling, transmission is not working, cleaning, rust removal, in addition to dirt or replacement transmission3, the free end and connecting rod connection is not flexible, adjust the connection mode until flexible4, the pointer with the dial, table cover friction, correct the pointer, thicken the glass lining below2, the needle rotation is not smoothReason:1 、 the sector gear tilts to correct or replace the gear2, the needle axis bending, straightening needle axis3, plywood bending, correcting the flatness of plywood4, the pillar tilts, causes the upper and lower plywood not to parallel, correct the strut, the addition and subtraction washer, causes the splint parallel3, pointer jitter bigReason:1, measured medium pressure fluctuations, close the valve opening2, the gear is not good, adjust the gear with the state3, the needle sleeve and shaft coordination is not good, adjust repair pointer sleeve and shaft clearance gap
- Q:What do you mean by "bar PSE" on a pressure meter?
- Bar means stainless steelPSE I don't know what that means
- Q:Working principle of remote pressure gauge
- Remote pressure gauge principle is no water does not mean that there is no pressure, if the pipe is completely closed, the pointer should be in the pipeline static reaction, but if the pipeline is not very closed under the condition of no water, it should be in the zero pointer; 2, remote pressure gauge is only a contact signal is relay output, therefore only need to determine the pressure gauge can have a normally closed contact. Under normal circumstances, the inverter will not affect the working state.
- Q:Why does the electric contact pressure meter sometimes stop when the contact reaches the upper limit of the pointer?
- The upper contact is not in contact with the pointer contact.
- Q:How does the fire pump pressure meter work?
- Fire pump pressure meter work:1, the fire pump outlet pipe pressure gauge (in the pipeline and pipeline pump lift check valve between the pump running only) to show the pressure value, to test the pump outlet pressure and pump running out of water.2. The pressure gauge on the fire main pipe acts as a check on the pressure of the fire system.3, the highest point of the fire pipe (that is, the most adverse point), the role of the pressure gauge to check the most unfavorable point, hydraulic pressure value.
- Q:The pointer always points to the 0.5bar seismic pressure gauge, can not return to zero, the free end inside the broken? What's the reason then? Is the pressure too great?
- Proof above the table generally have a rubber plug, use is to cut with the atmosphere. If you are not cut, long time work, the pressure in the case. When the pressure is released in the form of discharge after the shell pressure, so just. You put a rubber plug off, if not back to zero that is bad.Yes, it's not rubber. It's a small valveThe tables are required to be installed vertically or near vertical and sealed when removed
- Q:Why does the internal surface of the pressure gauge contain oil?
- The utility model has the function of shock proof, and the pressure gauge with silicon oil is a shockproof pressure gauge.
- Q:What's the basis for the inspection of the safety accessories (safety valve and pressure gauge) of the simple pressure vessel?
- I also encountered this problem, online search an article of the following content, should be able to answer your questions. Simple pressure vessel safety valve inspection cycle, in January 22, 2007, the State Administration of quality supervision promulgated the "simple Pressure Vessel Safety Technology Supervision Regulations" (TSG R0003-2007), since July 1, 2007. Article forty-third of this regulation states that the unit is responsible for the safety management of the simple pressure vessel. A simple pressure vessel that meets the requirements of this procedure does not require registration. A simple pressure vessel within the recommended service life shall not be subject to periodic inspection in accordance with the periodic inspection rules for pressure vessels. At the same time, clause fourth (four) of this code states that safety accessories such as safety valves, bursting discs, pressure gauges, water level gauges, temperature measuring instruments and other safety accessories are also applicable. It can be concluded that simple pressure vessels manufactured after July 1, 2007, the safety valve is not required to regularly check. When the simple pressure vessels to use life, such as the need for continued use, you should be in accordance with the regulations of article forty-fifth, on the basis of "Pressure Vessels Periodical Inspection Regulation" (TSG R7001-2004) to check the safety valve in the provisions for regular inspection.
- Q:Detailed explanation of working principle of Bourdon tube pressure gauge
- Mechanical deformation and mechanical transmission
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range