This series machines are mainly designed for tension, compression, bending and cutting test of metal materials and meet with the requirements of GB/T228-2002”Metallic materials-Tensile testing at room temperature”. This machine is also used for compression and bending test of nonmetal materials, such as cement, concrete and so on. Equipping with special auxiliaries, it can be used for mechanical property testing of fastener, wire rope and components. They are ideal testing instrument for project quality testing section, university and college, research institution and industrial and mining enterprise.
1. This machine adopts oil cylinder overhead (underneath) type structure, hydraulic load, hydraulic or manually clamping specimen.
2. The main machine is separated with ergo meter, connected by high-pressure oil pipe and wire,avoiding the influence of ergo meter degree when the specimen is breaking, which makes the value accurate.
3. Testing force indicator dial adopts closed type, which makes scale clear.
4. Loading speed indicator makes operation more convenient. It has three kinds speed: 0.4 rotor/min, 0.8rotor/min and 2rotor/min.
5. Automatic tracer is installed upright of ergo meter shell and can magnify the straining original shape by 2 or 4 times according to the requirements of test.
WE-A Oil cylinder overhead type
WE Oil cylinder underneath type Displacement of beams
WE-B Oil cylinder underneath type Displacement of chain
Measuring range and minimum scale (scl.)
Accuracy of testing force
±1% of indicated value
Deformation zoom factor of tracing device
2：1 OR 4：1
Clamping diameter for round specimen (mm)
Clamping Thickness of flat specimen（㎜）
Maximum clamping width of flat specimen
Distance of bending by pass roll（㎜）
10℃～30℃, relative humidity≤80%
Overall dimension （L×W×H）（㎜）
- Q:Is the absolute pressure or relative pressure measured by an oil pressure meter or a barometer?
- The relative pressure is also called table pressure. The pressure shown by the pressure meter is the gauge pressure (relative pressure), which is the difference between the real pressure and the atmospheric pressure somewhere in the equipment.
- Q:How do remote pressure gauges receive frequency conversion?
-  inverter 10V, VF, GND point is the voltage control frequency of external contacts, is not directly connected to other signals, and can not be defined as other functions, in addition to voltage signals. As for the remote pressure gauge, one is divided into upper and lower limit, switch signal output, (also an instant signal, leaving the lower limit pointer is disconnected, cannot keep) called electric contact pressure gauge; there is no so-called resistance output, the upper and lower limit, through the pressure controller or by the PG board needs to transform into a voltage or current signal to control the frequency converter. Therefore, the remote pressure gauge can not be directly in the inverter 10V, VF, GND points, you need to control the inverter through some means.: pressure gauge pressure gauge (English Name: pressure gauge) refers to the elastic element as the sensitive element, measuring and indicating higher than ambient pressure meter pressure gauge installation of Shanghai Wang ring is widely used, it almost all the industrial processes and scientific research. In the heat pipe network, oil and gas transmission, water supply system, vehicle repair and maintenance shop, and other fields can be seen everywhere. Especially in the control and measurement process, because the elastic sensitive element of mechanical pressure gauge has the characteristics of high mechanical strength and convenient production, the mechanical pressure gauge is widely used.
- Q:How do you see a vacuum gauge?
- The vacuum pressure gauge on any device has its working pressure and can be read correctly! Only it can see the negative pressure!
- Q:What's the difference between a pressure gauge and a negative pressure meter?
- According to the type of pressure to be divided into negative pressure table, differential pressure gauge, positive pressure gauge, so the negative pressure gauge is only one kind of pressure gauge.Negative pressure meter measurement is relative to the local atmospheric pressure for negative pressure, negative pressure table, also known as vacuum pressure gauge, but conceptually there are some subtle differences, not here.If there is no special explanation, we generally say the pressure gauge defaults to the positive pressure meter.
- Q:What does the pressure gauge "Y100 0~60MPa" mean?
- Y100 refers to the pressure gauge the diameter is 100mm, 0~60MPa refers to the measurement range of the gauge is 60MPa. with hydraulic Meari
- Q:What does "MPa" on the pressure gauge mean?
- How many MPa does it mean?
- Q:How to choose a pressure gauge?
- Maximum pressure (range of measurement)?Dial diameter?Connection mode?Medium condition? (corrosion, viscosity, heat, etc)Work environment? (vibration, pulsation, high temperature, high pressure, overpressure, etc.)Other special requirements (material, protection, heat dissipation, damping, etc.)
- Q:Why is the stop valve in front of the pressure gauge?
- The valve should be called pressure gauge switch is a small valve or throttle valve is mainly used to connect the pressure gauge and oil cut off, or adjust the opening size plays a role to prevent, reduce pressure rapidly beating, prevent damage, but also can be used for the general small flow valve or throttle use. The pressure oil interface is internally and externally threaded.
- Q:How do you contact the pressure meter to the pump control box?
- The electric contact pressure gauge has upper limit and lower limit contact (common midpoint). The lower contact (less water start, parallel contactor normally open contact retention) connected to the pump contactor coil; the upper contact (water full stop) connected to intermediate relay coil, the normally closed contact string into the pump contactor coil circuit of the intermediate relay action, disconnect contactor coil power source. If the contactor is large, then the lower limit contact will be amplified by another relay.
- Q:How many degrees above is the high temperature pressure gauge?
- High temperature has two levels of meaning, on the one hand refers to the environmental temperature, on the one hand refers to the work medium temperature, the ambient temperature is generally more than 40-50 degrees, that is, high temperature table. Working medium temperature, because it can be installed radiator, the temperature is higher than 80 degrees, it belongs to the high temperature table.Moreover, the influence of the temperature of the high temperature table on the table is also divided according to the accuracy level of the table, and the higher the accuracy, the greater the impact
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range