Wireless Baby Monitor CMLM809H-9
- Ref Price:
- $67.56 / pc
- Loading Port:
- Payment Terms:
- Min Order Qty:
- 5 Pcs pc
- Supply Capability:
- 20000 Pcs Per Month pc/month
- OKorder Service Pledge
- Quality Product
- Order Online Tracking
- Timely Delivery
- OKorder Financial Service
- Credit Rating
- Credit Services
- Credit Purchasing
New 2.4GHz Wireless Baby Monitor CMLM809H-9 *2.5" TFT LCD Monitor with built-in*2.4GHz 4-Channel Receiver,Pechargeable size monitor for mobility*Frequency: ISM 2,400 - 2,483MHz*Power: DC 6V ,500mA or 4 AAA-size batteries*Imaging Sensor: 1/3 inch OMNIVISION Color CMOS*Operating Range: 30m/100m (Obstructed / Unobstructed)*Power: DC 8V ;built-in li-battery
- Q:Can closed-circuit remote monitoring use mobile networks?
- What I said before is the principle of a remote transmission. If you want the boss to watch remotely, you have to disconnect the monitor host from the outside, so you can see for yourself. But even if you break it, the boss will not be able to see it any day, so he will definitely go to someone who is in charge of this matter, or the company that monitors it. You can't make havoc every day. But don't you want to monitor that terrorists, in general, the work of working people or good, unless you really want to be lazy hunfanchi.
- Q:Why is it called closed-circuit television monitoring system? Are there any other TV monitoring systems? For example, open circuit, etc., what is the difference between them?
- At present, the television monitoring system is basically closed (closed) system is the network TV monitoring system closed-circuit television monitoring system to open, but to enter the network TV monitoring system need to register the name and password is not open TV monitoring system.
- Q:Does closed-circuit television have recording capabilities in general?
- Closed-circuit television monitoring is generally no recording function; if it is applied to the standard enterprise or not public occasions, there is a special custom recording function.
- Q:How to distinguish surveillance cameras?
- Cameras vary according to classification standards, and can be classified according to the following criteria:1) according to the imaging system divisionAccording to the imaging system, the camera can be divided into PAL and NTSC camera system using PAL camera, camera for many countries, such as Germany, Chinese, Singapore and Australia; using NTSC system mainly in the United States, Japan and other countries.2) according to the imaging device DivisionAccording to the imaging device, the camera can be divided into CMOS camera, CCD camera, DPS camera.CMOS (Complementary Metal-Oxide Semiconductor, complementary metal oxide semiconductor) camera is characterized by low price, low power consumption, fault is a short life, poor sensitivity, easy to noise, for some early video cameras, HD video camera is based on CMOS.
- Q:How to set up remote closed circuit monitoring?
- It would be better if you fixed IP, and you filled out your fixed IP into your VCRThen the IP and the machine's ports are routed mapped
- Q:How do you record everything monitored by the CCTV Monitor in your computer?
- The term "closed-circuit monitor" is not appropriate!
- Q:The difference between the electronic police and the closed circuit television surveillance in Guangzhou traffic police
- To put it plainly, CCTV monitors can be recorded for 24 hours without interruption. But it can't be used as an electronic police, because he needs manual rotation to enlarge the license plate. When you stop or reverse or turn a solid line, just to be seen on closed-circuit television, the police manually rotate, zoom in and see your license plate and take pictures before you get a ticket. Other circumstances, do not fear closed-circuit television monitoring, it can not shoot red lights, speeding and other violations.
- Q:Computer monitors can be used as closed-circuit surveillance TV, only monitors. If you add a converter, you can contact the camera to see the monitor
- Computer monitors can be used for closed-circuit televisionNow there is a way of looking at HDTV, that's what it is. Play high-definition video files on your computer and broadcast the signals on tv. In other words, it is to use television as a big monitor, and to use the sound of the TV as the output speaker.
- Q:How to adjust the CCTV screen?
- After you select the best resolution, press OK to complete the resolution setting.5, and then set the computer refresh frequency, making the TV display more stable; also in the screen resolution settings interface, select the right lower right of the advanced settings";6, click on the advanced settings, the system will pop up the display properties window, at the top of the window click the monitor";7, click after you can see the properties of the monitor, select the refresh frequency for "60HZ", the lower point of the OK to complete the refresh frequency settings.
- Q:Closed-circuit monitoring software
- Click the WIN keyboard to see the taskbar, which is on the keyboard, the one between Ctrl and Alt, and the icon with the Microsoft Icon
The company mainly in the security monitoring, anti-theft alarm, intelligent, LCD products. We have set up the development of the factory, the production of cable camera, wireless camera, MINI DVR, and obtain the general agent of five industry brand, and a number of manufacturers of products to a regional distributor rights. Our innovative products, variety complete, the future will continue to develop new products more intelligent fashion.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
China; Mid East；Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|About 5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
|OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range
Send your message to us
You Might Also Like