Panel Type: TFT-LCD
Max Resolution: 1680x1050
INPUT and OUTPUT:
Composite Video Input:2 (BNCx1)
Composite Video Output:1 (BNCx1)
Video Noise Reduction:Available
VGA Input:1 D-Sub
PC AV AUDIO OUT:1
PC AV AUDIO IN:1
Power Supply:AC220V~240V, 50/60Hz
OSD Display(Screen Menu Display):
Maximum Power Consumption:<=45W
Menu Language:Chinese/English and more
Standby Power Consumption:<=1W
- Q:CCTV can generally monitor how far it is?
- Camera distance: according to the lens size, can monitor 1-2 meters to 100 meters (twenty or thirty meters to reach a fixed camera, zoom camera, up to 100 meters); transmission: if you use a cable transmission, hundreds of kilometers is not a problem, if you use the network to check the network, as long as you can see the place. Of course, this requires a certain agreement, and no one can read it at will.
- Q:Closed-circuit television monitoring system, video installation set what quotasfixed
- Install the transmitter should apply the PDH quota, because the transmitter is E1 signals converge into optical signals equipment, first apply the machine frame, then apply the TSY2-001 quota, quota TSY2-002/TSY2-003 interface disk, finally use the test system channel test quota TSY2-046--TSY2-050.
- Q:How do you record everything monitored by the CCTV Monitor in your computer?
- The term "closed-circuit monitor" is not appropriate!
- Q:How to install home security monitoring system?
- If the house is under construction, decoration, the use of wired home security system is a good choice. The outdoor monitoring system monitors the house and property facilities from invasion. If you want to install surveillance systems outdoors, it's better to use night vision cameras so that you can see images in very low visibility nights. And these surveillance cameras are also equipped with moving sensors. When can the audible alarm to detect any ring. One drawback is that these mobile probes can also be triggered by some animals (such as mice, dogs, etc.) and cause false positives. The good news is that the new detectors have been able to judge the weight and size of moving targets before they are triggered, which greatly reduces the likelihood of false positives.
- Q:What does security engineering refer to?
- Security engineering is to achieve the use of modern scientific and technological means to achieve security protection process, security products is to serve security engineering equipment. Security projects include building intelligence (building intercom, etc.), video surveillance, access control, attendance, anti-theft alarm, parking management, smart home, room engineering, etc..
- Q:What is the working principle of TV wall display in security monitoring system?
- TV wall display, general use monitors, monitors, television, as well as splicing screen, splicing screen is divided into DLP, PDP, LCD splicing.Analog surveillance generally adopts video matrix, through the BNC interface on the wallDigital monitoring usually adopts digital matrix through the upper wall of VGA interfaceIf splicing screen is adopted, arbitrary splicing can be realized by splicing processor.
- Q:Characteristics of closed circuit monitoring system
- The building closed circuit monitoring system scheme, the building closed circuit monitoring system scheme and the building closed circuit monitoring system scheme, the closed-circuit monitoring system widely used in all sectors of our country is mostly analog.Its main features are as follows: the system adopts matrix host control, monitors the front end target through the television wall, and uses long delay analog video recorder to record and replay;The main drawback is that when video data needs to be backed up for a long time, a large amount of video tapes are needed, which consumes a lot of manpower and material resources, and is inconvenient to operate during the video retrieval. Therefore, the hard disk video recording system based on digital storage technology has been developed for several years. So far, the technology has been fully mature, and it has solved the difficult problems of traditional image storage and playback.
- Q:About 100 meters of video surveillance, video surveillance video lines can be replaced by closed-circuit TV?
- Of course, the coaxial line can be divided into two types: SYV (video cable) and SYWV (radio frequency line). The former is security video special line, the latter is closed circuit TV special line
- Q:How to make closed-circuit monitoring into remote monitoring?
- On the router, map the IP address and port number of the video recorder (http/web port, mobile port, transmission device port and other corresponding network access ports).
- Q:What is the function of a monitor?
- The main function of the monitor is to monitorMainly used in the mall to do monitoring, medical, film and television productionUsed in different places, monitors are also different, video production monitors are generally more expensive, can be used to pre shoot, do pre prison, and later to monitor the effect of output.Main features: the monitor is different from the general display monitor, the color effect is more accurate than the display, the main function is for film and television production, if you do not see the display film, film formation effect, generally speaking the monitor interface to display the rich, so early in the filming, the director will also use a monitor. The monitor can see the camera and the effect of time etc..
We are sure that we have the most competitive product price and professional after-sales service, that is the reason not only the domestic market likes us and need us, we also won the favor of many foreign customers, especially South Korea, India, Algeria, Germany, South America, Africa, Europe and other countries and area. We fully know what we get today is not enough, we will always uphold the integrity, professionalism, innovative ideas, adhere to provide customers with quality products, fast delivery, professional services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||37.00% North America
19.00% Western Europe
12.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range