Panel Type: TFT-LCD
Max Resolution: 800x600
INPUT and OUTPUT:
Composite Video Input:2 (BNCx1)
Composite Video Output:1 (BNCx1)
Video Noise Reduction:Available
VGA Input:1 D-Sub
PC AV AUDIO OUT:1
PC AV AUDIO IN:1
Power Supply:AC220V~240V, 50/60Hz
OSD Display(Screen Menu Display):
Maximum Power Consumption:<=24W
Menu Language:Chinese/English and more
Standby Power Consumption:<=1W
- Q:The difference between video surveillance system and CCTV system
- CCTV is a kind of video surveillance system, and also an early video surveillance. Now it is video surveillance, including a wider range, such as network video surveillance, wireless video surveillance and so on..
- Q:How can the CCTV surveillance video be deleted?
- Hard disk recorders can not be deleted or deleted selectively, formatted only on hard disks, or new video files automatically overwrite old video.
- Q:Security monitoring, the monitor is too far away from the hard disk video recorder, how to answer?
- First of all, if you want to connect to the security room through the VGA line, this is not advisable. Because the VGA line needs to be made to order, and the quality of the VGA line is uneven, the quality is good to 10 yuan per meter, it is estimated that no one will order 100 meters, so many, at most 20, 30 meters only.
- Q:Is the red light on when the CCTV is working?
- Electronic police: refers to the automatic camera, and to determine whether your car is illegal electronic instruments, are automatically recorded violations of information.Generally used in: red light running, speeding, violation, change lines and so on.CCTV: refers to a camera that can adjust the angle and focus of a camera. It is used to monitor the traffic flow, and to determine the responsible party after the accident has occurred.
- Q:What's the monitor?
- Monitor:Is a closed-circuit monitoring system (Closed-Circuit TeleVision, referred to as CCTV) is an important part of the display part of the monitoring system, terminal equipment monitoring system, monitoring personnel serves as the "eyes", but also for the subsequent investigation plays a key role.
- Q:What is the working principle of TV wall display in security monitoring system?
- TV wall display, general use monitors, monitors, television, as well as splicing screen, splicing screen is divided into DLP, PDP, LCD splicing.Analog surveillance generally adopts video matrix, through the BNC interface on the wallDigital monitoring usually adopts digital matrix through the upper wall of VGA interfaceIf splicing screen is adopted, arbitrary splicing can be realized by splicing processor.
- Q:What does weak current integrated wiring mean?
- Visual intercom system and closed-circuit television monitoring system, if the IP structure is used to connect, you can use the network of integrated wiring;
- Q:What is the difference between closed-circuit monitoring and network monitoring?
- Network video monitoring system of information flows and the full digital and independent of each other, the design concept of hardware and software using modular and the scale of the system, the equipment configuration has the versatility, openness, flexible system configuration, control function is perfect, convenient data processing, convenient use and installation system and the advantages of simple debugging and maintenance. At the same time, IP, digital products will lead to large-scale cost advantages.
- Q:Now the design institute design closed-circuit monitoring, how to still use analog monitoring ah?
- Relatively, the analog monitor produces pictures that are clear, but digital monitoring is relatively compressed or processed by analog monitoring, and the image is slightly worse. And a codec cheaper than one thousand yuan, expensive three thousand multivariate, but with the digital technology more mature, the advantages of digital monitoring is more and more prominent. Digital monitoring is one of the world's leading products new and most leading position, it makes the monitoring field from digital simulation to a great step, this is an irreversible trend, but also the revolutionary leap in monitoring area.
- Q:What kind of equipment does the school security monitoring system have?
- Background: matrix control display device (Analog), DVR (digital), distributor, keyboard control, console, TV wall, monitor, display, switch (Networking and remote monitoring and control) code converter (digital to analog dual control) and LED display (visitors display) etc..
We are sure that we have the most competitive product price and professional after-sales service, that is the reason not only the domestic market likes us and need us, we also won the favor of many foreign customers, especially South Korea, India, Algeria, Germany, South America, Africa, Europe and other countries and area. We fully know what we get today is not enough, we will always uphold the integrity, professionalism, innovative ideas, adhere to provide customers with quality products, fast delivery, professional services.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||37.00% North America
19.00% Western Europe
12.00% Eastern Asia
7.00% Northern Europe
5.00% Central America
4.00% Mid East
3.00% Eastern Europe
3.00% Southeast Asia
3.00% Southern Europe
2.00% South America
2.00% South Asia
1.00% Domestic Market
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range