1.magnetic sheet for inkjet printing;
2.ourdoor advertising magnet;
4.pre cut magnet;
magnetic sheet with white glossy vinyl;
steel powder sheet
1.laminations:vinyl,water-based PP film,adhesive,artpaper,PE foam adhesive,
2.magnetic sheet thickness:0.3mm,0.4mm,0.75mm,1.0mm,
4.common size:620mm*0.5mm*20m,30cartons on one pallet.
5.package:one roll into one carton,
6.application:advertising consumables,pop display,promotion signs,etc.
- Q:What metal/metalloid is least magnetic?
- do you even need to ask? Type L is thicker tubing and will last significantly longer and therefore save you money and time when you don't have to go back and fix a leak.
- Q:A magnetic material that is not easily demagnetized is called?
- C. Hard When domain wall is difficult to migrate, magnetization of the ferromagnetic material occurs only when high magnetic field is applied. In other words, this type of ferromagnetic materials are difficult ot magnetize, but once magnetized, it is difficult to demagnetize. These materials are called hard magnetic materials, and are suitable for applications such as permanent magnets and magnetic recording media. Hard magnetic materials have high magnetocrystalline anisotropy. Since large magnetic field is required to demagnetize, their coercivity Hc is usually high, but coercivity is highly sensitive to the microstructurure. www.nims.go.jp/apfim/softhard.ht. Goodbye
- Q:How does the reluctance of air in magnetic circuit compare with the resistance of air in electric circuit ?
- Magnetic reluctance is analogous to electrical resistance, and is in units of At/W (Ampere turns per weber). There is an equivalent of Ohms law for magnetic circuits, where: Reluctance Magneto Motive Force / magnetic flux Where: Reluctance is in units of ampere turns per weber. MMF is in ampere turns. magnetic flux is in webers Reluctance is proportional to LengthOfPath / Permeability x CrossSectionalArea. The permeability of air is 1, the permeability of magnetic materials up to a few thousand. Using realistic figures of 0.04m path and area of 0.0001m^2. Air, 40 Iron, 0.16 Therefore air is 250 time the magnetic reluctance of iron. In the electrical case air is totally non conductive (except when it becomes ionised - breaks down). The resistance ratio between air and a metallic conductor approaches infinity.
- Q:Weird buzzing sound from my monitor?
- Im not good in monitor but from my experience, that noise might came from a surge protector which is responsible for informing the user that there is something wrong or unusual things happens to the circuit. maybe it your monitor circuit needs to work harder than its normal operation since you have an vista os, or maybe there is a defective capasitor, transistor or resistor in your circuit
- Q:What affects magnetic force?
- The Earth's core affects magnetic force. The Earth's core is constantly in motion and eventually the magnetic force will shift from the Northern Hemisphere to the Southern Hemisphere.
- Q:What is the magnetic properties of magnetic materials?
- The soft magnetic material is transformer, Madane's "xigangpian", it is the main performance of magnetic permeability and magnetic loss by size;
- Q:What is magnetism? What can be divided into metal materials by magnetism?
- Ferromagnetism, such as Fe, Co, Ni and other substances, at room temperature, magnetic susceptibility of up to 10^-3 orders of magnitude, said the magnetic properties of this kind of material is ferromagnetic. Ferromagnetic material, even in a weak magnetic field, can also obtain very high magnetization, and when the external magnetic field is removed, it can still retain very strong magnetism. The magnetic susceptibility is positive, but when the external field increases, the H becomes smaller due to the rapid saturation of magnetization. Ferromagnetism has a strong magnetic property, mainly due to their strong internal exchange fields. The exchange energy of ferromagnetic material is positive and larger, so that the magnetic moment of adjacent atoms is parallel oriented (corresponding to the steady state), and many small domains - magnetic domains are formed in the material. Each domain has about 1015 atoms. The magnetic moments of these atoms are arranged in the same direction, assuming that there is a strong internal field called the molecular field inside the crystal, and that the molecular field is enough to automatically magnetize each domain. This self - generated magnetization is called spontaneous magnetization. Because of its existence, ferromagnetic material can be magnetized strongly in a weak magnetic field. Therefore, spontaneous magnetization is the basic characteristic of ferromagnetic materials, and is also the difference between ferromagnetic materials and paramagnetic materials. The ferromagnetic magnet only below a certain temperature do not appear, beyond the temperature due to internal heat disturbance damage material oriented parallel electron spin magnetic moment, the spontaneous magnetization is 0, the ferromagnetism disappeared. This temperature is called the Curie point.
- Q:Which of the following materials is not responsible for generating any of these planets magnetic fields?
- The transmission fluid is either low or the fluid level is low.
- Q:How can a strong magnet be drawn apart?
- When powerful magnets are pulled together, they can be separated only with great force, so they should always be very careful when they are separated, because the magnet itself will stick together, and it may pinch fingers. When magnets are attracted to each other, they may also damage the magnet itself by hitting it (hitting the corner or hitting a crack).
- Q:How to judge whether a metal material is non-magnetic or magnetic? Such as stainless steel, what testing instruments?
- The simplest judgment!!! Does your material contain iron, nickel, cobalt?.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range