1.plastic magnetic button,memo holder;
3.round magnetic memo holder
4.10pcs into one blsiter bag;
colorful magnetic paper holder
2.size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted
4.materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
5.logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
5.MOQ:400 blister bags for one design
6.ideal for office and school holder stationery
7.can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts
8.package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:How to increase or decrease the magnetism of a magnet?
- First of all, the magnet is a ferromagnetic substance. If you want it to be magnetic, you must magnetize it and let the magnetism disappear. Magnetization is the process by which a magnetic substance is not magnetic. The principle of magnetic material is divided into many small areas, each tiny area is called a magnetic domain, each magnetic domain has its own magnetic distance (that is, a small magnetic field).
- Q:How to increase magnet magnetism?
- The magnetic field iron plate can be absorbed on the magnet by adopting the method of concentrating magnetic field lines, and a higher magnetic field can be generated on the edges and edges of the magnetic iron plate
- Q:Better magnetic material for help
- If it is to pay attention to permeability, then it should be soft magnetic material. In general this material can be divided into soft magnetic materials and magnetic materials. The difference between the two is the magnitude of the coercivity, which can be interpreted as the magnitude of the applied magnetic field which must be applied to the disappearance of the magnetic force.
- Q:Must the magnet be magnetic?
- The magnetic material is not necessarily magnetic. The magnets magnetic material and soft magnetic material, if magnetic material has magnetism, if only the magnetic field of soft magnetic materials exist or that only to be magnetized when are magnetic.
- Q:How to judge the hard and soft magnetic material accurately, why?
- Carbon steel, tungsten steel, aluminum nickel cobalt alloy material with large coercivity, remanence is also large, once they are magnetized to the applied magnetic field has larger resistance, it can be said that they have for the magnetization state of "memory" which is characteristic of magnetic material, used to make permanent magnet, the original memory records tape or computer
- Q:Does the disc have magnetic material?
- According to the structure of optical disk, CD is mainly divided into CD, DVD, Blu ray discs and so on. These types of discs are different in structure, but the main structure principle is consistent. There are no differences in structure between read-only CD discs and recordable CD discs. They are mainly distinguished from the application of materials and the differences of some manufacturing processes, and the same is true of DVD.
- Q:Bobbin can I use magnetic material?
- The soft magnetic material is transformer, Madane's "xigangpian", it is the main performance of magnetic permeability and magnetic loss by size;
- Q:The exchange coupling effect in amorphous magnetic materials
- Broadly divided into three categories: paramagnetic material, diamagnetic material,The paramagnetic material is weakly magnetized, the ferromagnetic field agrees with the original direction, and the external magnetic field is removed and almost completely disappears
- Q:Barkhausen effect in different magnetic materials of different size why sound
- The permalloy film (is the moment not fat loop of ferromagnetic material) into a coil, the permanent magnet N pole to coil and along the coil axis, youyuanerjin permalloy films will be magnetized, the rustle of the horn. If the permanent magnet moves very slowly, the speaker makes a noise. When the permanent magnet does not move, the noise stops immediately and continues to move forward. The horn makes a noise again, and the nearer it gets, the louder it becomes. When the permanent magnet leaves the coil slowly, the horn also makes a noise, but smaller than the magnetization (this is because there is a reversible process in the irreversible process. If it is a good rectangular hysteresis loop material, there is no such phenomenon. The farther the permanent magnet goes, the smaller the sound, until there is no noise. The direction of the magnetic poles unchanged, then moved closer to the permanent magnet coil, permalloy film was again
- Q:Who knows about the rare earth magnetic material? I'd like to know something about it
- Rare earth permanent magnet material is a permanent magnetic material made of rare earth metal and transition metal. Rare earth permanent magnet materials have been widely used in mechanical, electronic, instrument and medical fields.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range