1) Material: Sintered Neodymium-Iron-Boron;
2) Temperature: 220 centigrade;
3) Grade: N28AH, N30AH, N33AH, N35AH for your choice;
4) Shape: Rectangle;
5) Size:according to customers' request;
6) Coating:Ni, Zn, gold, copper, epoxy and so on;
7) Application: sensors, motors, rotors, wind turbines,wind generators, loudspeakers, magnetic hooks, magnetic holder, filters automobiles and so on;
8) Quality Assurance :ISO9001:2000, RoHS report by SGS, Reach Certificate
9)Physical Property of Magnetic Material:High Coercive Force, High density, High remanence, Anti-demagnetizing, Strong corrosion-resistance, Different series, different work temperature.
- Q:How to isolate and package magnetic material?
- A large quantity or a small amount of packaging, if a small amount of products, how to suggest: how to separate the distance from the magnetic field to reduce the magnetic force, and then the outermost layer of iron or steel plate shielding, so that almost no magnetic force.
- Q:What information can be obtained for ZC and ZFC of magnetic materials?
- Only information about ZFC and FC is found. ZC doesn't know what it means ZFC:zero field cooling; FC:field cooling. See also: acquisition and interpretation of ZFC and FC data in magnetic measurements.
- Q:The magnetic material after bonding, cut into thin slices, how to remove the glue on the material?
- Heating, plus a certain temperature, more than the glue can withstand the temperature, after a certain period of time, the glue itself fell off
- Q:The magnetic material can attract electromagnetic wave? The magnet can attract magnetic materials? What meaning, thorough point,
- This is the so-called "Kerr effect"; CD data read computer is the application of the Kerr effect. The range of magnetic materials is very broad, based on its magnetic properties can be divided into: magnetic material, soft magnetic materials, magnetic materials, spin diluted magnetic materials. According to use also can be divided into the guide magnet material for permanent magnet material the information storage materials, such as magnetic core. So far, the magnetic material or human cognition of primary level, but mankind has realized the magnetic human cognition is dark matter, black holes, or unknown key.
- Q:Is the paramagnetic transition of magnetic material reversible?
- Theoretically, the transition from ferromagnetic to paramagnetic is a reversible process, and there is no doubt about it. After cooling down, it naturally turns from paramagnetic to ferromagnetic.
- Q:What kinds of metal magnets can suck up?
- Ferromagnetic material:The experiment shows that any material can more or less be magnetized in a magnetic field, the magnetization is different. According to the characteristic of the material in the external magnetic field, the material can be roughly divided into three categories: paramagnetic material, anti magnetic material, magnetic material.According to molecular current hypothesis, the material should exhibit similar properties in the magnetic field, but the characteristics of our material tell in the external magnetic field varies greatly, which reflects the limitations of molecular current hypothesis. In fact, the microstructure of various substances are different, the difference of this kind of material is the material of magnetic structure the difference.
- Q:What materials do non ferromagnetic materials refer to?
- The material can be divided into ferromagnetic material and non-magnetic material by magnetic conduction, iron, cobalt and nickel have good permeance, which is called ferromagnetic material.
- Q:Is ferromagnetic material better than air?
- The magnetic properties of the material are related to the measured parameters (such as magnetization, field strength, temperature and mechanical stress, etc.), but also to the price of the jaw crusher.The initial magnetization curve is a curve obtained when the magnetization field increases monotonically.The common characteristic of the initial magnetization curve of ferromagnetic material is that the curve is composed of steep and flat segments. The boundary point is located in the bent part of the upper part of the curve.The steep section corresponds to the case of easy magnetization, while the flat section corresponds to the case of difficult magnetization.
- Q:Why does the magnet not have magnetism when it is heated?
- The Curie point, also known as the Curie temperature or magnetic transition point, refers to the temperature at which the material can change between the ferromagnet and the magnet, i.e., the phase transition temperature of the ferromagnet from the ferromagnetic phase to the paramagnetic phase. It can also be said that there is a transition temperature of the two phase transition. Below the temperature of the Curie point, the substance becomes ferromagnetic, where the magnetic field associated with the material is difficult to change. When the temperature is higher than the temperature of the Curie point, the material becomes a paramagnetic substance.
- Q:Is silicon steel sheet a magnetic material?
- In order to obtain better magnetic properties, later people invented cold rolled silicon steel sheet, that is, rolling at low temperature and annealing. Cold rolled oriented silicon steel sheet is one of the representatives. Cold rolled oriented silicon steel firstly cold rolled the slab, resulting in a lot of structural defects in the material. In the annealing process, the material changes on the structure (called recrystallization), this change will make the silicon steel sheet in a direction of magnetic properties is very good, that is to say on the magnetic properties and direction, so it is called grain oriented silicon steel. In the final use, the magnetic lines of force in the core are passed along the best magnetic properties so that the magnetic potential of silicon steel sheets can be maximally exploited. For example, in the transformer, the magnetic core material is passed along one direction, if the silicon steel sheet tailoring, and then wound into the core, the core is the circumference direction is just the best direction of magnetic properties of silicon steel sheet, so will the high permeability core, easy magnetization, low energy loss, and ultimately improve the transformer efficiency.
We are s specialized in manufacturing and selling all kinds of permanent magnetic materials. We are one of the major producers of magnets with decades of producing experience. Our company has advanced production equipments, experienced personnels and reliable quality assurance system. Our quality system was certified by TUV(BM TRADA & UKAS) for ISO9001:2000. We can manufacture all kinds of magnetic components of high precision to meet the customers' requirements for different designs.
Our company is looking forward to cooperating with you sincerely and developing together with old and new friends.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||21% - 30%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||3,000-5,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range