1.magnetic push pin,memo holder;
3.round magnetic memo holder
4.10pcs into one blsiter bag;
magnetic push pin
colorful magnetic paper holder
1.size:round,oblong,star,hear,special forms accepted
3.materials:plastic/transparent plastic + ceramic/ferrite magnet
4.logo: printing can be done on the magnet holder or on the blister package,which is optional
5.MOQ:400 blister bags for one design
6.ideal for office and school holder stationery
7.can be used as gifts for the children in the kindgarten for these itmes are no harm parts
8.package:10pcs into one blister plastic bag,100bags into one middle carton,5.6kg for the middle carton
4 middle cartons into one outer carton,about 23kg for one outer carton.
- Q:How to make a great magnetic Sketchpad?
- The magnetic drawing board of the prior art is composed of a bottom board, a magnetic writing board, a degaussing bar and a magnetic pen. The bottom plate is provided with a sliding groove and a guide rail; the magnetic writing board is an interlayer structure; the writing surface and the bottom surface are arranged; the writing surface is made of translucent plastic film; the interlayer is filled with colored magnetic material. When the magnetic pen in writing or drawing on the writing surface, non ferrous magnetic material in the interlayer, under the action of magnetic force with the trajectory of the tip of the writing surface adsorbed on the translucent, forming a visible text or picture. The erasing bar is arranged on the bottom surface of the writing board, and is provided with a bar shaped magnetic material, a slide block, a guide groove and a handle, wherein the strip magnetic material is clung to the bottom surface of the writing board.
- Q:Better magnetic material for help
- Permeability is defined as the slope of the magnetization curve, the ease of simple speaking is magnetic magnetization, and coercive force is just opposite.
- Q:What is the hysteresis property of ferromagnetic materials?
- When the iron core coil making core by alternating current, alternating magnetization. The relation between the magnetic flux density B and the magnetic field intensity H is changed when the current changes at one time.
- Q:According to the magnetic properties of magnetic materials, magnetic materials can be divided into
- Magnetic materials are difficult to be divided into soft magnetic materials and hard magnetic materials after magnetization. It is easy to remove the magnetic material after magnetization. It is called soft magnetic material, and the material which is not easy to be magnetized is called hard magnetic material.
- Q:Why can stainless steel standard parts absorb magnetism? What kind of material is it?
- Austenitic stainless steel, such as: 1Cr18Ni9Ti, without processing, do not have magnetism. But through the cutting board, bending, welding and other factors, so that the local material internal grain arrangement structure changes, the same will appear magnetic.
- Q:Basic properties of magnetic materials
- The magnetic material is composed of ferromagnetic or ferrimagnetic material, in the magnetic field under the action of H, there will be magnetization M or magnetic induction intensity corresponding to the B, they change with the magnetic field strength H curve known as the magnetization curve (M ~ H or B ~ H curve). The magnetization curve is nonlinear in general and has 2 characteristics: magnetic saturation and hysteresis. When the magnetic field intensity H is large enough, the magnetization M reaches a certain saturation value Ms, continue to increase H, Ms remained unchanged; and when the value of M reached saturation, the external magnetic field H is reduced to zero, M does not restore to zero, but along the MsMr curve. The working state of the material is equivalent to the M to H curve or a point on the B to H curve, which is often referred to as the work point.
- Q:What is the area of the hysteresis loop?
- Because of the hysteresis of the magnetic field acting on the magnetic field, the magnetic material is repeatedly positive in the magnetic field
- Q:How to increase the magnetism of a magnet?
- On the contrary, when the degaussing magnetized material, influence of external energy, such as heat, impact, the domain which the magnetic moment direction will become inconsistent, magnetism will be weakened or disappeared, this process is called degaussing. Magnetism, usually referred to as ferromagnetism, is the magnetism of a magnet. In addition to metal, iron also includes metals, nickel, cobalt, some rare earth metals, and certain oxides and compounds of these metals. The physical and magnetic paramagnetic, anti magnetic, anti ferromagnetic, paramagnetic and diamagnetic materials in nature are, so the magnet becomes very strange.
- Q:Bobbin can I use magnetic material?
- Simply put, the magnetic properties of magnetic material, the permanent magnet material is mainly "magnetizing" can retain the size of the magnetic, and the same volume of "magnet" can retain much magnetism;
- Q:What material is the highest permeability of stainless steel
- Ferritic stainless steel has the best magnetic conductivity, and the 400 series includes ferritic stainless steels, such as 409, 430, 443, 444, 439, 436. Carbon steel, Ferritic and martensitic stainless steel, magnetic, austenitic stainless steel, non-magnetic.
We are a leading manufacturer and supplier of magnetic products, such as magnetic materials, reductive iron powder and injection magnets. We take pride in a number of senior engineers and technicians with over 20 years of experience in this sector as well as advanced equipment and the top-ranking management system, which make it possible for us to provide our customers with high quality products, competitive prices and first-class service. We sincerely hope to establish long-term business relationships with customers from at home and abroad on the basis of equality and mutual benefits and seek common development.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||11.11% North America
11.11% South America
11.11% Eastern Europe
11.11% Southeast Asia
11.11% Mid East
11.11% Eastern Asia
11.11% Western Europe
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
||91% - 100%
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||English, Chinese, Japanese
||5,000-10,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered
|Product Price Range