Quick Details Steel Sheet Pile
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 400mm
Steel sheet pile height: 85mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 8mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 60kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Steel Sheet Pile 400*85*8mm
U Steel Sheet Pile
temporary earth-retaining/temporary cofferdam works/permanent structures
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 400*85*8mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
emporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 400/85-8
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
Our Services for Steel Sheet Pile
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
- Q:What is AO steel plate?
- The locking plate is fixed to connect without bone friction, but rely entirely on the steel plate interlocking structure to achieve. The steel plate and the bone surface can leave the gap, to eliminate the adverse effects of contact with bone plate stress, greatly improve the blood supply and the growth of periosteum and recovery. Screw and plate angle fixed, plate and screw and the backbone form the stereo than ordinary AO plate fixation, locking plate fixation is more stable.
- Q:What can be painted on galvanized steel sheet?
- Paint matching1. The paint preparation system used for galvanized steel in soaking or humid environment must be alkali resistant and can not be saponified. Therefore, it is advisable to choose epoxy type coating. Best with epoxy zinc yellow primer.2, for exposure in the dry environment of galvanized steel, zinc yellow epoxy primer can be used with acrylic polyurethane topcoat, or intermediate epoxy zinc chromate primer + epoxy micaceous iron oxide + fluorocarbon topcoat with ultra weatherability, long service life of the supporting scheme.In short, surface treatment is very important, considering the durability of galvanized parts, it is recommended to use the above two kinds of matching paint to ensure the normal service life and reduce the cost of intermediate maintenance.
- Q:What do you pay attention to?
- In the rapid development of the automotive industry, in order to reduce the weight of the car itself, a variety of lightweight base material is more used by the car, such as plastic products, glass steel and so on. Due to the organizational structure of various materials with different degree of hardness, such as paint layer compared with the plastic to some hard, so it is the same as sandpaper polished plastic will be wiped out some results in the emergence of many, uneven phenomenon, due to very shallow depression layer is in a flat surface, so the putty adhesion is poor. And dry time is slow, difficult grinding. In this case, only the two fill method is used to solve the problem.
- Q:How can the white steel plate be bright and cleaned?
- The corrosion resistance of white steel depends mainly on its alloy composition (chromium, nickel, titanium, silicon, aluminum, etc.) and the internal structure of the alloy. The main element is chromium. Chromium has high chemical stability, can form a passive film on the steel surface, so that the metal is isolated from the outside, protect the steel plate from oxidation and increase the corrosion resistance of the steel plate. When the passive film is destroyed, the corrosion resistance will decrease.
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- Cold rolling mill for rolling power, low efficiency, and the rolling process in order to eliminate work hardening and annealing, so the cost is higher, but the cold rolled steel surface bright, good quality, can be directly used for processing products, it is ten points wide application of cold rolled steel plate.
- Q:What's the difference between low carbon steel and cold rolled steel?
- It is usually used for cold rolled, low carbon steel for cold rolling, high carbon steel, generally not suitable for cold rolled steel plate, of course, this does not mean it completely just cold rolled steel of low carbon steel, because of the addition of alloy elements in all kinds of low carbon steel alloy steel can be different, such as P-added high strength steel, high strength low alloy steel after cold rolling after the steel is cold rolled steel grades, is just not the same.
- Q:What welding rod should be used for welding of cast iron and Q235B steel plate?
- Such as outdoor and field construction, should be relatively closed work environment, do a good job of wind work, reduce air flow. Two. Use acetylene torch to preheat the welding and its surrounding parts, and then weld them to a temperature. Three, welding side edge knocking release and eliminate stress. Four, slow cooling is correct, after welding torch with air flow slow heating, avoid welding temperature drop.
- Q:Will the plating steel be rusty? Will it rust when touching the water?
- Plating (Electroplating) process is to use the principle of electrolysis plating on a thin layer of metal or alloy in some metal surface, is the process of making the surface of metal or other material parts attached to a layer of metal film by electrolysis so as to prevent metal oxide (rust), improve wear resistance, electrical conductivity, reflection, corrosion resistance (copper sulfate) and improves the appearance effect. The outer layers of many coins are also electroplated.
- Q:What is the hardness of the wear-resistant steel plate?
- The microhardness of the wear-resisting layer of the wear-resisting steel plate can reach HVl700 ~ 2000, and the surface hardness can reach HRc58 to 62. The wear-resistant layer of the wear-resistant steel plate is mainly made of chromium alloy, and other alloy components such as manganese, molybdenum, niobium and nickel are added. The carbides in the metallographic structure are distributed in a fibrous direction, and the direction of the fiber is perpendicular to the surface.
- Q:How many times a day can a steel pile be inserted?
- 12m Larson steel sheet pile 450 machine, about 80 a day, according to the geological conditions and construction conditions and other factors, there are differences.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range