Quick Details Steel Sheet Pile
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 400mm
Steel sheet pile height: 150mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 13.1mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 60kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Steel Sheet Pile 400*150*13.1mm
U Steel Sheet Pile
temporary earth-retaining/temporary cofferdam works/permanent structures
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 400*150*13.1mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
emporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 400/150-13.1
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
Our Services for Steel Sheet Pile
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
- Q:Steel plate coated cement mortar, how can bonding firm?
- You can use glue stick steel nap, after curing of plaster
- Q:Why can iron and steel stick with glue?
- This kind of synthetic resin adhesive has the metal or non-metallic materials sticking to the prison so, partly because the adhesive into the plastic surface of the pores, forming a mechanism combination; on the other hand is because the adhesive and plastic surface chemistry, the molecular junction.
- Q:What type of welding rod is used for steel Q245R and Q235B material?
- Q245R is generally used in boiler or pressure vessel, if it is a large diameter cylinder welding body in wall thickness below 8mm recommended the use of arc welding J507 welding rod, double welding, carbon arc gouging back, to obtain qualifiedQuality; when the wall thickness is thicker, submerged arc welding can be used and welding with H08MnA welding wire and HJ431 flux is used;
- Q:What material is steel plate against drilling?
- There is also an ordinary steel sheet drilling method: steel plate carburizing, quenching treatment, to achieve high hardness.
- Q:What's the good way to connect two Q235 steel bolts? Why?
- A good plan, two plates have a drilled hole, connected by bolts, locking nut.
- Q:Is the cold rolled steel plate good or the stainless steel plate?
- Although it is impossible to provide specific parameters to prove, in fact, most stainless steel plates are used in oven making. Corrosion resistant, easy to clean, safe and sanitary.
- Q:What is muotileaved spring? What is the little leaf spring?
- In spring, the length of different, but the same as the total thickness of section steel plate spring, called multi leaf spring. The utility model is characterized in that the cross section of the spring leaf assembly is trapezoid with many pieces and large weight.In order to reduce the weight of the car, a new spring steel plate structure is adopted, which means that the middle section of the single spring is the thickest and becomes thinner at both ends. It is not a uniform section steel plate. This is a characteristic of equivalent plate to plate with several pieces of characteristics, therefore, the number of leaf spring assembly is reduced, and each piece of spring is tapered spring, the number of leaf spring assembly can be reduced to 2-3, and the performance achieved over the past 6-8 requirements. This spring assembly is called little leaf spring.The characteristics of few leaf spring is single leaf spring section is not equal, thick in the middle, two thin; the total number of small, light weight.
- Q:Can the steel sheet pile retaining structure be watertight and impervious?
- Steel plate: steel plate is made of molten steel, cooled and compressed into flat steel. Steel plate by thickness, thin steel plate <4 mm (thinnest 0.2 mm), thick steel plate 4~60 mm, extra thick steel plate 60~115 mm. The steel plate is divided into hot-rolled and cold-rolled parts by rolling.
- Q:How is the normalized steel plate produced?
- Normalizing is the process of heating a steel member to 30-50 degrees above the critical temperature and cooling it in stationary air after proper heat preservation. This process is called normalizing.
- Q:What are the problems encountered in the construction of steel sheet piles? How to deal with
- Steel sheet pile and fill ground segment into the process by the lateral extrusion force of different rocks are prone to deviation, take the following measures to rectify the deviation in the deflection position of the steel sheet pile to pull l.0m ~ 2.0m, and then down into the hammer, so the up and down reciprocating vibration extracting several times, can make the big stone shattered or the displacement, make steel sheet pile position is correct, reduce the inclination of the steel sheet pile.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range