Quick Details Steel Sheet Pile
Place of Origin: China (Mainland)
Product name: Steel Sheet Pile
Steel sheet pile type: U-type
Steel sheet pile material: SY295
Steel sheet pile width: 400mm
Steel sheet pile height: 170mm
Steel sheet pile thickness: 15.5mm
Steel sheet pile length: 6m or 12m
Steel sheet pile loading: container , 20 ft or 40GP
Steel sheet pile used: temporary earth-retaining,temporary cofferdam works
Steel sheet pile weight: 60kgs / m
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||packaging :by bulk . loading : container 20ft or 40GP|
|Delivery Detail:||stock ( more type has stock )|
Steel Sheet Pile 400*170*15.5mm
U Steel Sheet Pile
temporary earth-retaining/temporary cofferdam works/permanent structures
Export U Steel Sheet Pile 400*170*15.5mm
Steel Sheet Pile Usage
emporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
Steel Sheet Pile Type : SD 400/170-15.5
Per Meter of pile wall
Packaging & Shipping
Packing : it use container to load , 6M use 20ft container ; 12M use 40GP container .
Our Services for Steel Sheet Pile
World leading manufacturer of cold-formed Sheet Pile.
Factory got a variety of quality certification : ISO9001:2000; ISO9001:2008.
Our products popular applicated for temporary earth-retaining, temporary cofferdam works and permanent structures
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate fire-resistant?
- Should be refractory, but the melting point of zinc relative to steel is relatively low, 420 degrees or so, if higher than this temperature, galvanized layer will be destroyed, the bottom plate is no problem.
- Q:What do you pay attention to?
- In the rapid development of the automotive industry, in order to reduce the weight of the car itself, a variety of lightweight base material is more used by the car, such as plastic products, glass steel and so on. Due to the organizational structure of various materials with different degree of hardness, such as paint layer compared with the plastic to some hard, so it is the same as sandpaper polished plastic will be wiped out some results in the emergence of many, uneven phenomenon, due to very shallow depression layer is in a flat surface, so the putty adhesion is poor. And dry time is slow, difficult grinding. In this case, only the two fill method is used to solve the problem.
- Q:What are hot and cold plates?
- Hot and cold plate is cold rolled sheet (coil) and hot rolled plate (coil) collectively.
- Q:Q195 galvanized steel plate, is it hot or cold?
- Q195 galvanized steel sheet, the substrate may be hot-rolled, or may be cold-rolled.Cold rolled coil is rolled and rolled on the basis of hot rolled coil. Generally it is the process of hot rolling, pickling and cold rolling.
- Q:What is the thickness of the paint board?
- As a decorative wall painting board, the scale is greater, a 122*244*1.8cm UV paint board. The most common market in general is 15-18mm, one of 18mm's highest market share, in addition to 12mm, 9mm, 5mm thickness, if it is made, manufacturers generally have the ability to make 3mm-35mm between any thickness out.
- Q:What is muotileaved spring? What is the little leaf spring?
- Leaf: ranging from multiple pieces of the same length, width of sheet steel by adding together. Multi leaf spring of each leaf into superposition inverted triangle shape, the top plate is the longest, the bottom plate is the shortest, piece number and supporting the weight of the bus plate, plate more thick more shorter, more rigid spring. However, when the leaf springs are used for a long time, they slide and rub each other. The relative friction between the steel plates also causes spring deformation, resulting in uneven running.
- Q:Why is the water stop steel plate placed in the middle of the wall?
- Because there are tiny cracks in the concrete construction joints. A steel plate is embedded in the gap and the gap is blocked by a steel plate.
- Q:STCC what's the quality of the cold rolled steel sheet?
- Cold rolled steel: rolled without heating at room temperature (strictly speaking below the recrystallization temperature).
- Q:Is galvanized steel plate or iron plate?
- Therefore, iron does not exist in practical applications. Another pure iron is very soft, or mechanical performance is not good, that is, if it does not oxidize, it can not be used. And we usually use the most is the iron carbon alloy, and the iron carbon alloy called "steel" in the metal, so from the academic angle to the iron carbon content is less than 0.008% that of iron, steel when the majority of coke, so the production process to burn the whole carbon is almost impossible to the. Therefore, the said carbon content is less than 0.008%, and iron can not be obtained by common iron making methods.
- Q:The difference and usage of color steel sandwich panel and color profiled steel sheet
- The sandwich panel consists of three parts: two upper and lower forming steel plates, the middle core plate (rock wool, polystyrene, polyurethane), thick 50mm/75mm/100mm, steel strip on both sides. Wall panels and shingles used primarily for movable rooms and various large plants.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range