Titanium Dioxide Pearlescent Pigment Car Use Silver Paste
Titanium dioxide (chemical formula: TiO2), the white solid or amphoteric oxide powder, molecular weight: 79.88, is a kind of white pigment, with non-toxic, best best whiteness and brightness, opacity, was considered the performance of the best in the world at present a kind of white pigment. Strong adhesion of titanium white, is not easy to change with chemical is always white.
Titanium dioxide can be extracted by the rutile by acid decomposition, or by the decomposition of titanium tetrachloride. Titanium dioxide nature is stable, a large number of used to paint the white pigment, it has good covering ability, and lead white similar, but unlike albus will turn black; It also has the Chinese white as persistence. Titanium dioxide is also used in enamel matting agent, can produce a kind of very light, hard and acid resistance of enamel glaze surface.
General component is Anatase type titanium dioxide (Anatase, for short A) and Rutile (Rutile, for short R)
Solubility: Soluble in hot concentrated sulfuric acid, hydrochloric acid, nitric acid.
Specifications of Titanium Dioxide Pearlescent Pigment Car Use Silver Paste
Titanium dioxide industrial grade:
Titanium dioxide rutile
Titanium dioxide anatase
Tint strength, %
L. O. I, %
Residue on Sieve 45μ m, %
Oil absorption (g/100g)
Water Soluble Matter, %
Solution of acid, %
No peculiar smell
No peculiar smell
Water soluble content %
HCL content %
Loss on drying %
Loss on ignition %
Heavy metal(Pb) mg/kg
- Q:How is the gray out of the paint?
- Black and white, white and more bright, dark and dark. Ask: No! Ask: I tried to ask:! Added: gray, is the so-called dirty color, with a class is not a mixture of color is gray, the more mixed color types, you try? Added: black is in addition to white other than the color of the synthesis, and gray is black plus white added: gray is generally a little bit plus a little black, according to the impact of the environment will be added to the various colors to reconcile. When painting water powder, each tune and a color only draw a few it, so the color change is very important. Add the color of the paint more, the effect is also worse, the lower the purity, the screen will be dirty. Added: too deep, plus plus white ah. The The Ask: no question: should be it!
- Q:Printer dye ink and pigment ink mix how to do?
- Can clean to clean, if now blocked, it is not easy to say,
- Q:What is the difference between leather dyes and ordinary paint?
- Leather dyes are acid dyes, oily leather dyes is a solvent can be dissolved in the dye, its structure makes it different from the general organic pigments and traditional azo dyes, which has a higher gloss and transparency, more Good weather resistance, fastness. Is specially used for leather dyeing.
- Q:What is the difference between toner and pigment?
- The hue is reconciled with each other in a special palette of mountains
- Q:What is the difference between a single component and a two-component polyurethane coating?
- One-component polyurethane waterproof coating, without coal tar, petroleum resin, asphalt and organic solvents, no pollution to the human body and the environment, can be made into a variety of colors, beautify the environment. Cationor: Isocyanate, in the moisture or organic amine catalyst Self-crosslinking curing, the application period, 6-24 hours. Storage stability, in years as a unit, less paint.
- Q:What is the difference between water and paint?
- Mixed paint is not the case, but it colorful color change infinite, despite the selection of use, the requirements of the grass-roots material is not very high.
- Q:What is the damage to the car's paint
- Q:Artist VS Building Paints?
- Building paints generally are mixed using readily available pigments of primary shades plus black and white which are added to either an Oil, Alkyd or Acrylic Base. Depending on whether the paint is used for interior or exterior, and relative to the amount of wear and tear on the paint, it could contain Teflon for wear ability, UV filters to prevent fading, etc. The polymer used in commercial Acrylic paint dries considerably slower than that used in Artists Acrylics. This is actually a blessing, that I've used to my advantage over the years. It's handy to use a white acrylic enamel interior paint for mixing with Artists acrylics when working on skies, water, or any large areas that require blending as it gives a smooth transition. Have done this for years. Artists pigments, depending on the quality of the paints you are using come from a variety of sources, everything from rocks, to plants, to fish, to bugs, and the list goes on. Depending on the source, some of these pigments are very rare and very expensive, making it uneconomical to use in commercial paint production. Hope this answers your question and hopefully gives you a couple of ideas that you might use.
- Q:Alkaline Stains - Chromosomes
- Alkaline dyes are those which can dissociate cationic dyes in aqueous solution and are classified as cationic dyes, also known as salt-based dyes, most of which are organic bases and are formed with inorganic acids Salt (chloride) a small number of other salts. Dye in aqueous solution dissociation, because the pigment group with a positive charge, which is a cationic dye.
- Q:Everyone's paint and paint are where to buy it
- Most of the people are building materials market, and some are directly recommended by the decoration company, regardless of now can also order online, choose a safe, cost-effective decoration coating is very important, Rui Peimu smart paint wish you a happy family, chicken years Big!
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range