Specific gracity 3.9
titanium dioxide anatase
25kg/bag(plastic and paper compound valve bag)
package could be desigened as customer request.
ISO9001:2000/SGS/EU REACH test report
Titanium dioxide (TiO2) is the most important white pigment used in the coatings industry. It is widely used because it efficiently scatters visible light, thereby imparting whiteness, brightness and opacity when incorporated into a coating.
Tint reducing power, Reynolds number, TCS
PH value of water suspension
Residue on the sieve(45um mesh),%(m/m)
Oil absorption value,g/100g
Volatile matters at105·C,%(m/m)
Electrical resistance of aqueous extract,Ωm
- Q:Large Capacity Polymer Battery Charging Problem.
- Any battery is fully charged do not continue to charge, if there is no protection line, there is no protection board, so the battery will burst bulging explosion. It is recommended to update the smart charger, it will automatically detect and timely stop
- Q:What is the beauty of welding paint on men
- Benzene is a highly toxic solvent, is a smell of aromatic, volatile organic matter, the human nervous system has anesthesia and stimulating effect. A small amount of inhalation will cause long-term damage to the human body. Benzene in the nervous system and bone marrow accumulation, the nervous system and hematopoietic tissue damage, causing blood leukocytes, platelet count decreased, long-term exposure can cause leukemia.
- Q:What are the differences between inorganic paints and latex paints?
- Latex paint is commonly known as latex paint, was born in the twentieth century, the mid-seventies, is the acrylic copolymer emulsion as the representative of a large class of synthetic resin emulsion coating. Latex paint is a water-dispersible coating, it is a synthetic resin emulsion as the base material, the filler after grinding and adding a variety of additives made of refined paint. Latex paint with the traditional wall paint with many different advantages, such as easy to brush, dry quickly, the film water, scrub resistance and so good. In China, people used to synthetic resin emulsion as the base material, water as the dispersion medium, adding pigments, fillers (also known as physical pigments) and additives, made by a certain process of paint, called latex paint, also known as latex coating.
- Q:Why do people do paint work when dizzy?
- TVOC total volatile organic compounds, VOC, Votatile Organic Compound abbreviation, VOC in the indoor air as a heterogeneous pollutants, because of their separate concentration is low, but the type, generally not one by one, respectively, to TVOC said its total. TVOC includes benzene, toluene, butyl acetate, ethylbenzene, p-xylene, styrene, o-xylene, undecane and the like. Interior construction and decoration materials are the main source of TVOC in the air. Studies have shown that even if the indoor air in a single VOC content is lower than its limit, but a variety of VOC mixed and its interaction, so that the damage intensity increases. TVOC showed toxicity, irritation, can cause the body immune disorders, affecting the central nervous system function, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, weakness, chest tightness and other symptoms, may also affect the digestive system, loss of appetite, nausea, etc. Damage the liver and hematopoietic system, and even cause death.
- Q:painting water (acrylic paint)?
- The key to painting water is to remember that it reflects the colors round it. . . and under it. So the rocks and sand and vegetation have an influence on the color, the shoreline and the sky both reflect in waves and on water. Just google how to paint water and you will find some great websites and instructions on this very task. I have spent year studying water, from how waves reflect to how to paint ripples. I find pastels as a good medium for doing water. . . . Remember, all water will be level, so you have to be sure your lakes and ponds do not appear to be going down hill. Also, unless it is still, and the sky is very blue, water is not all blue. In fact I have painted some landscapes without putting blue anywhere in the water . . . as some water is green, some brown or red, and some if it is even pink, if it is a sunset! I often do the water first, so the plants and stuff along water's edge can overlap it so it doesn't look pasted on. And remember that a body of water will not reflect the exact same colors or even values on its entire surface equally . . . some beginning artist make the mistake of painting water (and even sky) in homogenous tones and hues. . . . Take pictures of water whenever you can and zoom in on your computer to see the details. Then learn which brush strokes, or strokes of the pastel stick, will give you the best impression of what you see. I love painting water. . . struggling with trees right now!
- Q:Marketing challenges facing a paint company?
- Painting companies are very easy to market actually. You put your name in multiple places. Slap it on the side of your truck, pass out fliers, post Craigslist listings in your local area, etc. You can also go additional routes such as website/SEO (Search Engine Optimization *GOOGLE*) and put your listings in Yellowpages or even online yellowpages (Which tend to be on the better priced side compared to phone books)
- Q:Anticorrosive paint and paint the difference
- In the painting before the operation, we will be two sets of paint, respectively, with a dynamic mixer to fully stir evenly, add some special operations in the coating curing agent to help paint the concentration required for the construction of the curing agent when added , Add the side while stirring to ensure that the curing agent and paint can be fully integrated together.
- Q:Why was there lead in older paints?
- Lead white, sometimes called flake white is fast drying and non yellowing and some artists still use it. I recently read that the well-known British portrait and figure artist Lucien Freud does.
- Q:How to use the pigment three primary colors (red, yellow, blue) out of brown and brown?
- This should be the amount of the problem with the first three colors mixed with black and then add a lot of yellow and a small amount of red
- Q:whats the best paint to use to paint a dresser...?
- tricky aspect. try searching on search engines like google. it could actually help!
Our company has strong technical force and high R&D capacity in titanium dioxide. We have various special-use titanium dioxide based on original zirconium, silicon, aluminum, zinc and other organic and inorganic coating processing. The titanium dioxide has excellent dispersion, superior weathering resistance, fine white and gloss and other features. The performance is even better than similar products from overseas markets, while the cost of raw material has been greatly lowered with improved quality.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|| Langfang City，Hebei Province,China
|Annual Output Value
||US$10 Million - US$50 Million
||North America, Domestic Market, South America, Western Europe, Mid East
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||5 - 10 People
||English; Chinese; Spanish
||1,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||Titanium Dioxide,White Carbon Black,Lithopone,Zinc Oxide,Barium Sulphate,Manganese Carbonate
|Product Price Range