1. Specifications of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
AA1050,AA1060, AA1070, AA1100, AA3003, AA3004, AA3005, AA3105, AA5005, AA5052, AA5754, AA5083, AA8011
H12, H14, H16, H18, H22, H24, H26, H32,HO, F
GB/T17748-1999, ASTM, ISO, EU standard
Special Specification is available on customer’s requirement
2. Usage/Application of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
The embossed aluminum coil/sheet are widely used for decorative purpose in construction, packing and appliance. It is also very commonly used for anti-splippery purposes in vehicles and public places.
3. Packaging & Deliveryof Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Seaworthy package, plastic bag covered inside, carton wrapped outside, paper core, on the wooden pallet. Pallet weight: 2000-25000KG.
Shipment: The goods will be delivered in not more than 40 days after getting the buyer's payment.
4. Production Flow of Stucco Embossed Coated Aluminium Coil
Melting-Rolling- Cutting- Annealing--Packing
- Q:can i make my own powdered aluminium?
- Aluminum foil is pretty pure for most purposes (99.1 % pure). However, I really think sandpapering aluminum foil is not your best option. For one, aluminum foil is quite expensive, I wonder if you could just get a bunch of the powder for a cheaper price than buying an equal mass of aluminum foil. Also, how would you even begin sandpapering it? If you rub a crumpled up ball of aluminum on a rough surface, you don't get a powder, you just get a ripped up ball and a gray mark on the rough surface. But you could try, tell me if it works. However, I think you may have better odds with aluminum cans. They are cheaper and thicker thus not so prone to ripping. Although I still doubt you could get a reasonable quantity of aluminum powder from that. If all else fails, you could always try stuffing a bunch of aluminum foil in a blender.
- Q:What is the Lewis Structure for Aluminium Trichloride? Does it display resonance?
- I'll do NO2- as an example. The Lewis structure is O=N-O with two electron pairs on the left O and 3 electron pairs on the right O and one electron pair on the N. But you could also draw it as O-N=O. So, those are the two resonance structures. The actual is where N has 1.5 bonds to each O on average.
- Q:value of aluminum can pull tabs?
- Sept 2014 Update. Aluminum recycle rates continue to be low in comparison to other metals, about 85 cents per pound. 2,000 tabs are worth about $1. A gallon (approximately 4,000 tabs) is worth about $2. The effort needed to collect that many tabs isn't well rewarded. There is no special value for the pull tab - it is simply aluminum. The entire can has more than 100 times the aluminum as the tab itself. While it takes less room, recycling just the tab and throwing away the can doesn't make any sense and isn't worth the time or effort. While they are accepted at charities like the Ronald McDonald House, you are likely to spend more on gas driving them there and would pay approximately twenty times their value in postage if you mail them. Some craft projects use tabs, if you find someone or a group who does this they may give you more than the metal value. Purses made out of pull tabs are somewhat popular. My suggestion - if you recycle - great! Recycle the whole can and realize that you are not going to get yourself or a charity rich because aluminum isn't worth a lot. You are helping the environment though. Take the entire can and any other metal you want to recycle to a local recycler and donate the proceeds however you wish.
- Q:Aluminum vs copper coil subwoofers?
- to maintain it common......Copper is better at removing or soaking up warmth than aluminum yet aluminum is better at dissipating it or doing away with it. i think it is why you spot aluminum CPU coolers with copper cores.
- Q:Aluminum...and planes?
- The density of aluminum is MUCH lower than cast iron (thus, aluminum is LIGHTER). Because it is lighter, it would be much more ideal for applications like plane building, which is why aluminum is used over cast iron in airplanes. As well, aluminum has a protective coating called aluminum oxide which protects it from corroding in water. [Answer: see above]
- Q:How to sand a aluminum bicycle?
- You screwed up. 60 grit should NEVER come in contact with aluminum... those scratches will never come out. NEVER have an aluminum frame sandblasted. You'll need to have it soda blasted or walnut shell blasted. You should be using 220 grit ALUMINUM OXIDE paper- it is white in color. My bet is that you are using garnet- the brown stuff, or maybe coated paper. You MUST use aluminum oxide. I have answered the question to paint a bike a hundred times. Just click on Discover and type in the words paint a bike without quotes. Theres your answer.
- Q:How well does aluminum hold up in chlorinated pool water?
- It should hold up well I don't think there would be any reaction. They use aluminum railings as stairs for large pools. The aluminum might be coated with something else though. Aluminum usually forms a thin coat of Aluminum Oxide, Al2O3, so it should prevent it from further oxidation.
- Q:Does molten aluminum stick to steel?
- Aluminium and iron are pretty incompatible materials, they don't form an alloy I don't think, so it is unlikely they would stick. Also, both metals will get an oxide layer on the surface which should keep them separate. Try it! If the finished part does stick, try heating the aluminium then dip the steel rod in some ice water.
- Q:What bonds can Aluminum make?
- Well, any metal can have metallic bonds. Aluminum is a metal and is able to alloy with other metals to modify its properties. The criteria for covalent versus ionic are: (see link 1) If the electronegativities are equal (i.e. if the electronegativity difference is 0), the bond is non-polar covalent. If the difference in electronegativities between the two atoms is greater than 0, but less than 2.0, the bond is polar covalent. If the difference in electronegativities between the two atoms is 2.0, or greater, the bond is ionic. All you need to do is determine the difference in electronegativity to see if the bond is polar covalent or ionic for the compounds of aluminum. The official line is that if a metal and a nonmetal react then the bond is ionic. But, it is not quite that simple. We finally have to look at the difference in electronegativity between the element that make up the compound. Examples: Aluminum oxide Al2O3, aluminum chloride AlCl3 (actually this is Al2Cl6), aluminum fluoride AlF3, aluminum carbide Al4C3. Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 3.44 for O Difference = 1.83 Bond is polar covalent Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 3.16 for Cl Difference = 1.55 Bond is polar covalent Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 3.98 for F Difference = 2.37 Bond is ionic Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 1.61 for Al Electronegativity (Pauling Scale): 2.55 for C Difference = 0.94 Bond is polar covalent This type of analysis can be done for many other actual compounds of aluminum. Try some yourself. Hope this is helpful to you. JIL HIR
- Q:What does aluminum plate "3003-H24" mean?
- 3003 refers to manganese as the main alloying elements of aluminum alloy"H24" is a condition in which aluminum alloys increase their strength by working hardening
We are a well-known enterprise specializing in the production and sales of aluminum sheets and coils.
Since the establishment of us, we have been devoted to setting up a good CIS and completely implementing ISO9001 quality management system.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
||Above US$200 Million
||Mid East；Eastern Europe；North America
||ISO 9001:2000；ISO 14001:2004；OHSAS 18001
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
||Above 100,000 square meters
|No. of Production Lines
||OEM Service Offered；Design Service Offered
|Product Price Range