Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Stainless Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:What does "DN25 PN16" mean?
- DN is nominal diameter, nominal diameter (or nominal diameter), that is, all kinds of pipe and pipe accessories of universal caliber. The same nominal diameter of the tube and pipe accessories can connect with each other, with interchangeability. It is not a real sense of the pipe diameter or diameter, although its value is closer with the pipe diameter or equivalent; in order to make the tube, pipe connection size uniform, with nominal diameter (also called nominal diameter, nominal diameter).
- Q:What is the difference between galvanized iron pipe and galvanized steel pipe? Or called different, in fact, is referred to as galvanized pipe?
- Just name different, all refers to GB/T 3091-2015 "low pressure fluid transport welding pipe" contained in the galvanized pipe.Galvanized pipe means zinc plated, suitable for water, air, heating, steam and gas and other low pressure fluid conveying straight welded steel pipe, longitudinal submerged arc welding (SAWL) steel pipe and spiral seam submerged arc welding (SAWH) steel pipe.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- The steel tube dance tube has a rotating steel tube and a fixed steel tube, so that different types of steel pipe can be chosen according to the type of pipe dance performed by the dancer.
- Q:What does "spiral welded steel pipe" DN325*10 mean?
- Labeling is wrong: it should be said for 325*10, the diameter of pipe wall thickness of 10, 325;For example, the nominal diameter shall be: DN300.
- Q:What's the gate number of the precision steel pipe?
- Precision steel pipe refers to the high precision steel pipe, the wall thickness and internal and external diameter can be controlled within 10 wire tolerance range
- Q:What quota is reserved for buried DN20 steel pipe?
- If it is reserved for embedded pipe pre buried steel waterproof casing, set of waterproof casing steel production and installation is to set the quota items, if the outdoor installation of welded steel pipe buried steel casing pre quota items, if it is a reserved hole, then there is no need to set the quota items.
- Q:What are the lengths of scaffold steel tubes?
- Scaffold tubes are our name for materials used to build scaffolding, because most scaffolding uses tubular bamboo or steel tubing. Bamboo and other bamboo is for a long time in the use of the scaffolding tube, but due to lack of safety and durability, now only in rural and urban area construction is lagging behind some of the home building small building has been used. The modernization construction, the most commonly used type of scaffolding pipe is steel pipe, the scaffolding should not only meet the demand of workers, but also to meet the characteristics of scaffolding firm and durable, so tough hard steel is the best choice. The selected steel pipe generally requires smooth surface, no cracks, no bending, no rust, and meet the relevant national standards.
- Q:What does cathodic protection of steel tubes mean?
- There are two ways of cathodic protection: sacrificial anode, cathodic protection and impressed current cathodic protection.Sacrificial anode: connect a living metal or alloy to a protective metal to form a galvanic cell. The active metal replaces the protected metal to lose electrons so that the protected metal is not corroded.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The same length, the same pipe diameter, the same material strength is hollow, the ratio of area of steel (solid), and the cyclical and slender radius smaller than the larger, so the longitudinal stability coefficient is smaller, three factors, two factors are weak in steel reinforced, another factor: strength, they are the same, no doubt, steel reinforced bearing less than.
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Seamless steel tubes are formed by cold drawing and hot rolling.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range