Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:DN80 seamless steel tube, what is the standard thickness?
- Generally speaking, the diameter of the pipe can be divided into outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter. Tubes are made of seamless steel tubes. The outer diameter of the tubes is indicated by the letter D, followed by additional outer diameter dimensions and wall thicknesses such as seamless steel tubes with an outer diameter of 108.
- Q:When can I use the PVC pipe and when to use the galvanized pipe?
- Galvanized pipes are generally used outside the drying environment or building blocks, and PVC is mainly used for pre embedding in walls or humid environments. If in the ceiling ceiling, below the roof, you need to use galvanized pipe, in the floor below, on the ground you need to use PVC.
- Q:D108*4 what does "D108" mean by seamless steel tubes? What does "*4" mean?
- Seamless steel pipe: a pipe with a hollow cross section, used as a conduit for transporting fluids, such as pipelines for transporting petroleum, natural gas, gas, water, and certain solid materials. Compared withsteel and roundsteelinsolid, flexural torsional strength in the same time, the weight is light, is a kind of economic section steel, widely used in the manufacture of structural parts and mechanical parts, such as the oil pipe, automobile transmission shaft, the bicycle frame and steel construction with scaffold with steel pipe manufacturing ring parts can be improved the utilization rate of materials, simplify the manufacturing process, material saving and working hours, has been widely used to manufacture steel tube.
- Q:What's the difference between steel pipe and pipe fittings?
- Pipe fittings: parts that connect pipes to pipes. According to the connection method can be divided into socket type pipe fittings, threaded fittings, flange pipe fittings and welding pipe fittings four kinds. Multipurpose; made of the same material as pipes. Elbow (elbow), flange, three pipe and four pipe (crosshead) and reducer (reducer) etc.. Elbow for pipeline corner; flange for the pipe and pipe interconnected parts, connected to the pipe end, three pipe for three pipe collection; four pipe for four tubes together place; for two pipes of different diameters connected to different diameter pipe.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe in addition to good rust resistance, what are the advantages?
- It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance and wear resistance, so it can be used longer;
- Q:What are the main types of steel pipe ah? How to judge which kind of steel pipe performance is better?
- Steel pipe according to the production method can be divided into two categories: seamless steel pipe and pipe joints, pipe joints as welded steel pipe.1. seamless steel tube according to the production methods can be divided into: hot-rolled seamless pipe, cold drawn tube, precision steel tube, heat expansion tube, cold spinning tube and extrusion tube.Seamless steel tubes are made of high quality carbon or alloy steel. They are hot-rolled and cold-rolled (drawn).Bundled steel pipe
- Q:What steel pipes are buried for outdoor heating pipes? Seamless or welded tube? Are there any rules for specific countries? Can use the seamed tube?
- Where outdoor heating pipes are buried, what steel pipe shall be referenced by the 11.1.2 code for installation of outdoor piping?:This chapter applies to the quality inspection and acceptance of the outdoor heating pipe network installation of the plant and the civil building group (residential area) with the saturation steam pressure not greater than 0.7MPa, and the hot water temperature not exceeding 130 degrees celsius.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- PP and PE are similar in processability, and the 3PE coating can be used to produce 3PP coatings without the need for a special 3PP coating line. However, the difference between PP and PE materials makes the 3PP and 3PE coatings show different properties, which can be applied to different environments. The advantages of 3PP coating on some properties make it possible to play an important role in the field of 3PE coating. Therefore, many foreign pipeline projects use 3PP anticorrosive coating.
- Q:Will the steel tube dance?
- Pole dancer performing double pole dance performance is much higher than single pole dancing difficult, because not only refers to the double pole dance together the two pole dance, two people should pay attention to the dance and tube movement, if two people do not fit to dance moves and skills on the tube action, you jump you. I jump, that wasn't a real double pole dance, dance like a double tube. If the two dance movements and pipe movements are not good enough or not natural enough, they will destroy the effect of the whole dance and make the audience feel that the dance is chaotic and not beautiful, so it is better to see a single pole dance. But the dancer's double pole dance performance is good, more powerful than single pole dance, and more aesthetic and artistic.
- Q:What is the outer diameter of the steel tube?
- The diameter of a steel pipe refers to the diameter of the steel pipe. The specifications of the steel tube is normal with diameter (diameter and thickness) said, for example 100MM outer diameter and wall thickness of 5MM tube is marked with 100*5.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range