Package Of Stainless Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Marking Of Stainless Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Stainless Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Stainless Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name||Stainless Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||304, 304L, 316, 316L, 304/304L, 316/316L, EN1.4301, EN1.4404 etc.|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Stainless Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Stainless Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A182||F304 / F304 L|
|ASTM A182||F316/ F316L|
|ASTM A182||F310, F321|
|DIN EN||DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4301|
|DIN EN 10222-5||EN 1.4404|
|JIS||JIS G3214||SUS F304|
|JIS G3214||SUS F304L|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316|
|JIS G3214||SUS F316L|
- Q:How can galvanized steel pipe be connected with stainless steel pipe?
- Attention should be paid to the zinc coating at the side of the groove before welding. It is OK to brush silver powder after welding. There is a lot of information about the welding of carbon steel and stainless steel. Just check it online.
- Q:What's the difference between hot dip galvanizing and cold galvanizing? Which kind of galvanizing method is good?
- Cold galvanizing refers to the zinc plating, the coating is thinner, corrosion resistance is slightly worse, variable color. Environmental pollution.Hot dip galvanized by molten zinc ingots, the coating thickness can be adjusted, good corrosion resistance, and subsequent passivation, can be used for outdoor rust, long service life, some up to 20 years.
- Q:Difference and application of seamless hot rolled pipe and cold drawn pipe in seamless steel tube
- The general production of hot-rolled seamless steel pipe in the automatic tube rolling mill. Solid billet after inspection and clearance of surface defects, cut into required length, in the tube hole end surface of centering, then sent to a heating furnace, in punch in punch. While continuing to rotate and advance, in the roll and immediate action, tube gradually form a cavity, called capillary. Sent to the automatic tube rolling mill on rolling. Finally after all the entire thickness, sizing machine sizing, achieve specifications. Using continuous pipe mill production of hot-rolled seamless steel tube is advanced.1.2, in order to obtain smaller size and better quality of seamless tube, cold rolling, cold drawing must be used or combined method of cold rolling. Usually in two roller mill, rolling ring groove tapered plug pipe in variable cross section circular slot and the composition. Drawing is usually in single or double 0.100T chain drawbench.1.3, the extrusion method will soon heat the tube blank in the closed extrusion cylinder, the perforation bar and extrusion rod movement, so that extrusion parts from the smaller die hole extrusion. This method can produce smaller diameter steel pipe
- Q:What are the main aspects of precision steel tubes?
- Precision tube is a kind of seamless steel tube with high precision and high brightness produced by cold drawing or cold rolling.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- Seamless steel pipe is made of solid round tubes and perforated without gaps. The welded pipe is made of steel or strip after welding and has a slit. Generally seamless pipe can be greater pressure on the city.
- Q:ASME seamless tube how to express, what is the form, I did not find on the ASME, thank God!
- Seamless steel pipe, welded steel pipe, then its means of expression is: nominal diameter refers to the outer diameter (diameter * wall thickness), the unit is mm. [for example, seamless steel tubes of phi 32 * 3. It means that the nominal diameter (outside diameter) is seamless steel pipe of phi 32mm and wall thickness 3mm.
- Q:What does the diameter of a steel pipe project mean?
- Generally, the diameter of steel pipe has three common diameters: outer diameter, inner diameter and nominal diameter.The first two are well understood.Nominal diameter refers to the national standard to specify the general diameter of a certain national standard pipe. It is only a model representation. It is neither outer diameter nor inner diameter.
- Q:What's wrong with the 3PP anticorrosive steel tube?
- PP and PE are similar in processability, and the 3PE coating can be used to produce 3PP coatings without the need for a special 3PP coating line. However, the difference between PP and PE materials makes the 3PP and 3PE coatings show different properties, which can be applied to different environments. The advantages of 3PP coating on some properties make it possible to play an important role in the field of 3PE coating. Therefore, many foreign pipeline projects use 3PP anticorrosive coating.
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Seamless pipe hot rolling, cold rolling, cold drawn three kinds. Among them, the amount of hot rolling, the largest quantity, the price is relatively cheap. Precision, roughness, mechanical properties, cold drawn and cold rolled are better. Of course, the specific use of your requirements, not expensive
- Q:Is it good to buy a simple wardrobe or a steel pipe?
- Therefore, the simple solid wood wardrobe and steel pipe wardrobe is good or bad, according to personal preferences to set, and that environmental protection seems to have grades, easy to crack
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range