Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:A333gr6 steel pipe and domestic material of the same?
- A333Gr.6 steel is no nickel steel is a kind of fine grain aluminum low temperature toughness of steel, therefore, also called Al killed steel. A333Gr.6 belongs to the United States ANSI and ASTM-SA333 cryogenic steel standards and is used at the lowest impact temperature of -46 degrees celsius. Its temperature, range of use and fracture toughness value are similar to those of domestic 16Mn steel (the minimum usage temperature of 16Mn steel is -40 degrees Celsius).
- Q:What is the meaning of "DN" and "Phi" in the dimensioning of steel pipe diameter and how to apply the mark?
- DN refers to the nominal diameter of the pipe, but this is neither the outside diameter nor the inside diameter, and the "Phi" means the outer diameter of the steel pipe. For example, the same nominal diameter of the steel pipe due to its different wall thickness, corresponding to the outer diameter is also different. As can be seen from the chart below:Project control table (commonly used) diameter pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard pressure pipe standard specification DN- nominal diameter: diameter of large diameter series DN15- 22mm DN20- 27mm DN25- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 34mm, DN32- 42mm DN40- 48mm DN50- 60mm DN65-, Phi Phi 76 (73) mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 114mm DN125- and Phi Phi Phi. 140mm DN150- 168mm DN200- 219mm DN250- phi, Phi Phi Phi Phi 273mm, DN300- 324mm DN350- 360mm DN400- 406mm DN450- 457mm DN500- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 508mm DN600- 610mm, DN15- 18mm series of small diameter Phi Phi Phi, DN20- 25mm DN25- 32mm DN32- 38mm DN40- 45mm DN50- Phi Phi, Phi Phi Phi 57mm DN65- 73mm, DN80- 89mm DN100- 108mm, DN125- 133mm DN150- 159mm DN200- and Phi Phi Phi Phi, 219mm DN250- 273mm DN300- 325mm DN350- 377mm, Phi phi,
- Q:What time what time for gas pipeline steel pipe PE pipe
- PE pipe is suitable for medium voltage and low voltage 0.4MPa below the pressure pipe wall thickness. According to the different pressure is not the same, so the steel tube can be used for high pressure.
- Q:Which is more load-bearing, the same thickness of steel pipe and steel bar?
- The same length, the same pipe diameter, the same material strength is hollow, the ratio of area of steel (solid), and the cyclical and slender radius smaller than the larger, so the longitudinal stability coefficient is smaller, three factors, two factors are weak in steel reinforced, another factor: strength, they are the same, no doubt, steel reinforced bearing less than.
- Q:Does seamless steel tube have a bend of 135 degrees?
- In engineering, it is usually marked as "45 elbow" and has no "135" mark. The angle of the elbow is acute, so there will be no more than 90 degrees elbow.Elbow is a common connecting pipe used in plumbing and heating. It is used for the connection of the bend of pipe, and is used to change the direction of pipe.
- Q:What's the difference between No. 20 steel pipe and 27SiMn Steel Pipe?
- 27SiMn =27 - steel pipe, which is a seamless steel tube material, the carbon content in 0.24 - 0.32%, SIMN single because it five elements (carbon manganese silicon Si, C, Mn, P P, S, guimeng sulfur) the high content of about 1.10 - 1.40%.
- Q:Is there a weld on the outer wall of seamless steel tube?
- Seamless steel pipe, not seamless steel pipe, seamless steel pipe, welded seam, how can it be called seamless pipe?. Tell you a method: measurement of wall thickness, multi test several points, if each point, that is because it is cold drawn pipe, seamless pipe, hot rolling, wall thickness may% by sample.
- Q:Seamless steel tube 89X4 meters, how heavy?
- The theoretical weight calculation formula of plain carbon steel and alloy steel seamless pipe:W=0.02466 (D-S) S, the density of steel fand 7.85kg/dmNote: weight per meter kg/m= (outer diameter wall thickness) * wall thickness *0.02466 units, mm: mmFor example, the seamless steel pipe with a diameter of 89*4 weight per meter:(89-4) *4*0.02466=8.384 kg / M.
- Q:The difference between carbon and welded steel tubes
- Seamless steel pipe is made of Steel No. 10-20. It is of high quality carbon structural steelWelded steel pipe is usually welded by Q235 steel plate
- Q:How seamless steel tube is formed?
- Hot drawing or cold drawing. The so-called cold is the billet from the thick wall tube is not heated, oil lubrication, with a steel sleeve inside, gradually elongated. Hot drawing is to make the billet tube red, do such work, generally thick wall applicable.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range