Package Of Carbon Steel Flange:
PACKED IN PLYWOOD CASES OR PALLETS
Painting Of Carbon Steel Flange:
BLACK OR YELLOW PAINTING FOR CARBON STEEL
Marking Of Carbon Steel Flange:
REFER TO MARKING DOCUMENT or AS PER CUSTOMER REQUEST
Shipping Marks Of Carbon Steel Flange:
EACH WOODEN BOX TWO PLASTIC SHIPPING MARKS
Specification Of Carbon Steel Flange:
Carbon Steel Flange Slip On Flange, Plate Flange, Blind Flange, Welding Neck Flange, Socket Welded Flange, Thread Flange, Lap Joint Flange, Long Welding Neck Flange
Size : 1/2"-48"
Wall Thickness.: SCH10-SCH160, SGP , XS, XXS, DIN ,STD
|Name|| Carbon Steel Flange|
|Size||1/2" - 48"|
|Face||RF, FF, RTJ|
|Wall thickness||Sch5-Sch160 XXS,STD,XS, SGP|
|Standard||ASME B16.5, B16.47, BS4504, JIS B2220, API 6A, 11Detc.|
|We can also produce according to drawing and standards provided by customers.|
|Material||ASTM A105, A350 LF1, LF2, F11, F12, St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3etc,|
|Packaging||Wooden Cases, wooden pallet , or carton box , or nylog bag and then in wooden cases|
|Surface Treatment||Paintting black or yellow color, or Anti-rust Oil|
|Delivery Time||20-30 days, after received advance payment.|
|Quality||100% Heat Treatment, No Welding repair|
|Others||1.Special design available according to your drawing.|
|2.anti-corrosion and high-temperature resistant with black painting|
|3. All the production process are made under the ISO9001:2000 strictly.|
|4. A conformity rate of ex-factory inspection of products.|
|5. we have export right , offering FOB , CNF CIF price|
STANDARD & MATERIAL GRADE
STAMDARD Of Carbon Steel Flange
|European Standard||EN 1092-1||Class PN6 ~ PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|American Standard||ASME B16.5||Class 150 ~ 2500||1/2" ~ 24"|
|ASME B16.47A||Class 150 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|ASME B16.47B||Class 75 ~ 900||26" ~ 60"|
|German Standard||DIN 2527,2566,2573, 2576, 2627-2638,2641,2642,2655,2656||PN6~PN100||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|Australian Standard||AS2129||Table: T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H, T/J, T/K, T/R, T/S, T/T||DN15 ~ DN3000|
|AS4087||PN16 ~ PN35||DN50 ~ DN1200|
|British Standard||BS4504||PN2.5 ~ PN40||DN10 ~ DN4000|
|BS10||T/A, T/D, T/E, T/F, T/H||1/2" ~ 48"|
|Japanese Standard||JIS B2220||5K ~ 30K||DN10 ~ DN1500|
|API Standard||API 6A, 11D||2000 PSI ~ 20000 PSI||1 13/16" ~ 30"|
|French Standard||NFE 29203||PN2.5 ~ PN420||DN10 ~ DN600|
MATERIAL Of Carbon Steel Flange
|Material Standard||Material Grade|
|ASTM||ASTM A105||A105, A105N|
|ASTM A350||A350 LF1, LF2|
|ASTM A182||F11, F12, F22|
|ASTM A106||A, B, C|
|DIN EN||DIN17175||St35.8, St45.8, 15Mo3|
|EN10216-2||195GH,P235GH, P265GH, 20MnNb6|
|JIS G3462||STBA12, 13, 20, 22, 23, 24|
|JIS G3454,G3455,G3456||STPG 370, STB410, STS370,410, 510|
|STPT 370, 410, 480|
- Q:What's the difference between a rectangular tube and a rectangular steel tube?
- Rectangular tube is a kind of hollow long strip steel, also known as flat tube, flat square tube or square flat tube (Gu Mingsiyi). A large amount of pipe used to transport fluids, such as petroleum,Natural gas, water, gas, steam, etc., in addition to bending and torsional strength of the same weight is lighter, so it is also widely used in the manufacture of machinery parts and engineering structures. It is also used to produce all kinds of conventional weapons, guns, shells and so on.
- Q:25 of the steel pipe with 6 in charge of what is the difference?
- Outer diameter representation of steel pipe:When the design is nominal diameter DN means diameter, should be nominal diameter DN and the corresponding product specifications table. Specification for unplasticized polyvinyl chloride pipes for building drainage, de (nominal outer diameter) * e (nominal wall thickness), (GB, 5836.1-92), polypropylene (PP) pipe for water supply, specifications by de * e (nominal outer diameter * wall thickness).
- Q:What type of steel pipe dance is used in general?
- According to international competition practice, the standard size of steel tube is 40 mm or 45 mm in diameter, and the 45mm is usually used. The height of the steel pipe is not less than 3.3 meters and not higher than 4 meters.
- Q:Seamless steel pipe and welded pipe what is the difference?
- The welded pipe is made directly from the stainless steel band by machine, and it is made of round steel or perforated by Guan Pi
- Q:What's the difference between straight steel pipe and seamless steel pipe?
- Observe whether there is weld seam. Welded pipe without treatment, there are obvious weld, there are bulges, like scars. A better point will shave off the weld, but there is a distinct difference between the eye and the eye. Also a small number of pipe will be processed after cold rolling, surface roughness and accuracy are relatively high, may be counterfeit seamless pipe sales. Careful observation will still show that the pipe wall will have a continuous spiral, metal luster slightly brighter, that is, the original welding seam, metallographic structure and other parts of the difference. To tell the truth, the layman would have to observe that it might be a little difficult.
- Q:How can two smooth steel pipes be joined? The size of the two pipe is different (except for welding)
- Rectangular fastener: used for the connection of two vertical intersecting steel tubes. It relies on the frictional force between the fastener and the steel tube to carry the load.Swivel fastener: used for connecting two steel tubes intersecting at any angle
- Q:Is the seamless steel pipe used in the market hot or cold drawn?
- Small and medium-sized cold drawn and hot-rolled are many, large caliber is hot rolling, cold rolled spot less.
- Q:Galvanized steel pipe, PPR pipe, PE pipe, U-PVC pipe and HDPE double wall corrugated pipe and what is the difference between the characteristics of
- PE pipe, polyethylene pipe, the past is also commonly used in low temperature water, but because of its short life now use less prone to aging, more PE material for the production of plastic bags;
- Q:What is lined pipe?
- Is the coating of the inside of the pipe, such as pipe conveying sulfuric acid will corrode, corrosion, but soft plastic pipe, buried in the ground to wall thicker, then you can use the liner and characteristics of hard for using steel pipe laying, sheathed in the steel pipe into the thin plastic tube, it can transport the sulfuric acid,
- Q:Hot galvanized steel pipe for use?
- 1, galvanized layer uniformity: steel pipe sample in copper sulfate solution immersion 5 times continuously, must not turn red (copper plated)2, surface quality: galvanized steel pipe surface should be complete galvanized layer, must not have plating on the black spots and bubbles exist, allow little rough surface and local zinc tumor exists.3, galvanized layer weight: according to the requirements of the buyer, galvanized steel pipe can be used for zinc layer weight determination, its average value should be not less than 500g/ square meters, and any sample shall not be less than 480g/ square meters.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range