Square steel billet, square bar, mild steel billet best price from China manufacturer
|LENGTH:||6 meter to 12 meter (+ 50mm)|
|Size:||100*100, 120*120, 150*150, 200*200|
|BENDING||No more than 5mm in 1 meter|
No more than 30mm in 6 meter
No more than 60mm in 12 meter
|ANGULAR TWIST||No more than 1 degree per meter and not more than 6 degree over 12 meter length.|
|Chemical composition||C, Si, Mn, P, S, N, etc|
|Application||To produce bars or other applications|
|Package||Mill's standard packing or as client's requirement|
|Delivery time||Within 10-30 days after receiving the deposit or LC|
|Q235||≤0.20||≤1.40||≤0.045 ||≤0.045||≤0.35 |
|20MnSi||0.17-0.25||1.2-1.6||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.050||0.40-0.80|
|3SP||0.14-0.22||0.40-0.85||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.05-0.15|
|5SP||0.28-0.37||0.50-1.00||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.15-0.30|
1. Q: Where is your company located? How can I visit there?
A: Our company is located in Beijing, China. Welcome to visit us.
2. Q: Can I get sample and how long will it take?
A:Yes. We can supply sample. And you need to pay for courier.
3. Q: What's the MOQ?
A: Our MOQ is 1000mt.
4. Q: What's the delivery time?
A: It will take about 30-45 days after TT or L/C.
5. Q: What is the payment terms?
A: T/T, L/C at sight
6. Q: How does your factory carry out quality control?
A: We attach great importance to quality control.Every part of our products has its own QC.
7. Q: What certificate do you have?
A: We have SGS, ISO9001 etc. Also we can apply any certificate if you need if the qty is OK.
- Q:is 440 stainless steel good for throwing knives?
- Good steel ain't cheap, cheap steel ain't good... If you're just starting out (practicing anyways), I would be less concerned about the material and more concerned about the style and shape of the blade to gain consistency in your technique... When you start getting proficient for competitions and such... then I'd start investigating steel grades... Anyways, here's a summary from the wiki: Type 440—a higher grade of cutlery steel, with more carbon, allowing for much better edge retention when properly heat-treated. It can be hardened to approximately Rockwell 58 hardness, making it one of the hardest stainless steels. Due to its toughness and relatively low cost, most display-only and replica swords or knives are made of 440 stainless. Available in four grades: 440A, 440B, 440C, and the uncommon 440F (free machinable). 440A, having the least amount of carbon in it, is the most stain-resistant; 440C, having the most, is the strongest and is usually considered more desirable in knifemaking than 440A, except for diving or other salt-water applications.
- Q:WHAT ARE THE WAYS THAT YO COULD PREVENT STEEL FROM RUSTING WHEN IT IS EXPOSED TO WATER? SALT WATER? VINEGAR?
- rust is oxidation . remove contact with O2 , it wont rust . you can place it in a oxygen free atmosphere , you could plate it with zinc or chrome , you can use a lead based paint .
- Q:Steel or Nylon strings for my guitar?
- That's not an option Guitars are designed for either nylon or steel strings. They aren't interchangeable. Putting steel strings on a guitar designed for nylon strings WILL destroy the guitar. If you've already picked out the guitar you want, then you've already made your decision about nylon or steel.
- Q:Recycled Stainless Steel market prices.?
- Depends on the company but you'd probably get a decent amount of money. Try searching different sites.
- Q:Does mild steel rust?
- Mild steel is an alloy. It is the most common form of steel. Mild steel (a so-called carbon steel) is a general term for a range of low carbon (a maximum of about 0.3%) steels that have good strength and can be bent, worked or can be welded into an endless variety of shapes for uses from vehicles (like cars and ships) to building materials. The carbon does not stop the material rusting or corroding. In addition to iron, carbon, and chromium, modern stainless steel may also contain other elements, such as nickel, niobium, molybdenum, and titanium. Nickel, molybdenum, niobium, and chromium enhance the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. It is the addition of a minimum of 12% chromium to the steel that makes it resist rust, or stain 'less' than other types of steel. The chromium in the steel combines with oxygen in the atmosphere to form a thin, invisible layer of chrome-containing oxide, called the passive film. The sizes of chromium atoms and their oxides are similar, so they pack neatly together on the surface of the metal, forming a stable layer only a few atoms thick. If the metal is cut or scratched and the passive film is disrupted, more oxide will quickly form and recover the exposed surface, protecting it from oxidative corrosion.
- Q:Comparing the speed of sound in air, water, and steel?
- Sound travels fastest in steel and slowest in air. Water is in between. This is because the particles in solids are closer together than the particles in liquids or gases, and the particles in liquids are closer together than the particles in gases. The tighter particles are packed in a space, they collide more frequently. This allows sound, which is simply the combined collisions of particles, to travel fastest in solids. So, to reiterate, sound travels fastest in steel, then water, and slowest in air.
- Q:what is the similarity beetween ironn and steel?
- 1. Both victim of corrosion
- Q:Stainless steel vs carbon steel for swords?
- The decorative swords you buy are actually blunt. my brother bought a set and they were blunt. Also some of the swords you buy in the shops like the previous person said are for decorative use only. A real Samurai sword cost a lot more than 30 dollars. The program I saw on TV was about these swords and they said that they cost about 1000 dollars or more for the real thing. 30 dollars is very cheap for a sword also the machete is a wider blade compared to the samurai which is why it's probably stronger.
- Q:Can I shoot steel shot out of my Remington 870 express?
- That barrel cost 150 dollars for a reason. They are god made to withstand these kind of shots.
- Q:What's the length of a coil of cold rolled steel? Is there a standard?
- But in the process of production, not the large volume, a few kilometers long have. The small volume sold by the finished product is much shorter.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range