Square steel billet, square bar, mild steel billet best price from China manufacturer
|LENGTH:||6 meter to 12 meter (+ 50mm)|
|Size:||100*100, 120*120, 150*150, 200*200|
|BENDING||No more than 5mm in 1 meter|
No more than 30mm in 6 meter
No more than 60mm in 12 meter
|ANGULAR TWIST||No more than 1 degree per meter and not more than 6 degree over 12 meter length.|
|Chemical composition||C, Si, Mn, P, S, N, etc|
|Application||To produce bars or other applications|
|Package||Mill's standard packing or as client's requirement|
|Delivery time||Within 10-30 days after receiving the deposit or LC|
|Q235||≤0.20||≤1.40||≤0.045 ||≤0.045||≤0.35 |
|20MnSi||0.17-0.25||1.2-1.6||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.050||0.40-0.80|
|3SP||0.14-0.22||0.40-0.85||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.05-0.15|
|5SP||0.28-0.37||0.50-1.00||≤ 0.050||≤ 0.040||0.15-0.30|
Steel Billets (60-150mm) with hot rolling
We are one of steel manufacturer, our company specializes in manufacturing profile steel products such as H beams,I beams , Channel steel,and also can find some best quality angle steel,steel plate,steel pipe ,steel coils and many kinds of steel products of this kind.
Company Main Product Introduction:
Steel Profile:H-Beam/I-Beam/Equal Angle/Unequal Angle/U Channel /Flat Bar
Steel Plate:Hot Rolled Coil/Hot Rolled Checkered Coil/Cold Rolled Coil/Cutting Sheet
Wire Bar: Round Bar /Wire Rod/Deformed Bar
Steel Pipes: Seamless Pipe, Square/Round Pipes
Galvanized Steel: Angle/Channel/I-Beam/Round Bar/Flat Bar/Round-Square Pipe
Wire rod, deformed bars, rebar, profile steel, mechine parts and so on
|Length||6-12M or customised|
|Processing||Hot rolled continuous cast|
|Packing||Export standard packing|
1. Prime quality and competitive pirce
2. Good reputation and large market
3. Big company scale
4. Good service and prompt reply
- Q:Pros and cons of stainless steel firearms?
- Stainless Steel Handguns
- Q:Why not use stainless steel to make coins?
- Stainless steel has been used by some countries to make coins, but it's not an ideal metal. When a coin is struck, a die comes down and strikes the blank with many tons of force (the blank is also sitting on top of another die--one has the image on the obverse (front) of the coin, while the other die has the image of the reverse of the coin). When the die strikes the blank, the force causes the metal in the blank to flow into the recesses of the die. The problem with stainless steel is that it doesn't want to flow into the die. To get an image, either the relief (how high the raised portion of the design will be) has to be very low, and the coin has to have a simple design, or they have to greatly increase the pressure of the strike. This slows the coining press down, and greatly shortens the life of the dies.
- Q:Is VG-1 Stainless Steel any good in a folding knife?
- Before I answer I must let you know that I have been a knife collector for 17 years, and have a great assortment of specialty and antique folding knives. As for your question, I wouldn't worry too much about it. The first answerer is very knowledgeable in this category. But in the real world, the steel chemistry of folding knives will never be as important as that of fixed blades or kitchen knives. The fact that manufacturures go through great lengths to advertise their superior steel is just for sales and bragging rights. When it comes down to it, a pocketknife might be useful, but it is never the best tool for the job. It is a compomised design from the beginning. If you need to cut a steak, a steak knife will do. A box cutter works best on cardboard. A razor works best for shaving, wire cutters best for cutting wire, an axe for chopping wood...I could go on. A pocket knife is never going to perform better than the real thing ( although I do prefer the can openers on Swiss army knives than real can openers). As for self defense, minus the concealability factor, a folding knife sucks compared to a fixed blade. But if you were to pull one out during an extreme circumstance, I doubt anyone is going to be effected by the Rockwell hardness.
- Q:can my 3 nylon guitar strings be replaced with steel ones?
- Depends okorder.com Classical guitars aren't able to handle the tension of steel strings for the most part. Be careful with deciding which type and gauge string to put on certain guitars.
- Q:Urine dulls too shiny stainless steel?
- Stainless steel will rust under proper conditions. I live on a boat on salt water, trust me. If the urine works it won't be prone to rusting any more than before. It's not the shine that inhibits rusting with stainless steel, it the % of carbon in the steel, compared to regular steel. IF the urine works it's because it is acidic (a mild acid). Wash it with a small brush and some baking soda to neutralize the acid when your done. A much stronger acid would be swimming pool acid. (Muriatic acid) but be careful you might test a spot with a Q tip on the back. If you try Muriatic acid it would take seconds.Then wash in baking soda water to remove all acid.. SS
- Q:Mild Steel furniture finishing?
- Windex works the suited. makes it seem purely like a mirror. if it quite is dingy their is those products that they sell in supermarkets and motor vehicle automobile areas shops observed as brasso it gets the annoying deposits out.
- Q:What types of ammo can penetrate 1/2 inch steel plate ?
- Steel plate and steel plate armour are two different grades of steel, and normally nearly anything will go through steel plate. Chetak
- Q:What is the maximum width of galvanized steel strip, please? The galvanized coat is 275, and how long is one coil?
- The length of the roll is related to its width and thickness, but not to the extent of the zinc layer.
- Q:what is the stucture of high carbon steel?
- That is kind of a broad question because high carbon steel can cover a broad range and you did not mention the condition. But I will try to keep it simple. If it is in a wrought condition, it would likely be pearlite plus carbides along the grain boundaries., The atomic structure would be body centered cubic. Sometimes high carbon steel is spherodized annealed and that would be ferrite with lots of round carbides. The atomic structure would be body centered cubic. If it is quench and tempered, it would be martensite and would probably have noticeable carbides if the carbon content was high enough. The atomic structure would be body centered tetragonal
- Q:fallout 3, broken steel?
- Yes, with Broken Steel there is no end to the game. You survive the main quest where you would die in the original game and may go on to explore the wasteland forever.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range