Order On-line Tracking
|Material:||Polycrystalline Silicon||Max. Power(W):||250||Number of Cells(pieces):||60|
1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar panel refers either to a solar hot water panel, a common type of a solar thermal collector, or to one or more solar photovoltaics (PV) modules, electrically connected and mounted on a supporting structure.
A PV module is a packaged, connected assembly of typically 6×10 solar cells. Solar PV panels constitute the solar array of a photovoltaic systemthat generates and supplies solar electricity in commercial and residential applications. Each module is rated by its DC output power under standard test conditions, and typically ranges from 100 to 320 watts. The efficiency of a module determines the area of a module given the same rated output – an 8% efficient 230 watt module will have twice the area of a 16% efficient 230 watt module. There are a few solar panels available that are exceeding 19% efficiency. A single solar module can produce only a limited amount of power; most installations contain multiple modules. A photovoltaic system typically includes a panel or an array of solar modules, an inverter, and sometimes a battery and/or solar tracker and interconnection wiring.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
1).High conversion efficiencies resulting in superior power output performance.
2).Outstanding power output even in low light or high temperature conditions
3).Optimized design for ease of soldering and lamination
4).Long-term stability,reliability and performance
The installation of PV modules requires a great degree of skill and should only be performed by a qualified licensed professional, including licensed contractors and licensed electricians. Please be aware that there is a serious risk of various types of injury occurring during the installation including the risk of electric shock. All CUSTOMER modules are equipped with a permanently attached junction terminal box that will accept variety of wiring applications or with a special cable assembly for ease of installation, and they do not require assembly.
1. Consult local codes and other applicable laws concerning required permits on regulations concerning installation and inspection requirements.
2. Before installation a PV module, contact appropriate authorities to determine permit, installation and inspection requirements that should be followed.
3. Install PV modules and ground frames in accordance with applicable rules and regulations
4. PV modules should be installed and maintained by qualified personnel. Only installer/service personnel should have access to the PV module installation site.
5. No matter where the PV modules are installed, either roof mounted construction or any other type of structures above the ground, appropriate safety practices should be followed and required safety equipment should be used in order to avoid possible safety hazards. Note that the installation of some PV modules on roofs may require the addition of fireproofing, depending on local building / fire codes.
6. Please use PV modules with same cell size within series.
7. Follow all safety precautions of other components used in the system.
8. In order to avoid a risk of injury or electrical shock, do not allow anyone to approach the PV module if the person has little knowledge on PV module or on the measures that should be taken when PV modules are damaged.
9. Do not clean the glass surface with chemicals. Do not let water stay on the glass surface of PV modules for a long time. This creates a risk of white efflorescence(glass disease) which may result in the deterioration of energy generation.
10. Do not clean the glass surface with chemicals. Do not let water stay on the glass surface of PV modules for a long time. This creates a risk of white efflorescence ( glass disease ) which may result in the deterioration of energy generation.
11. Do not install the PV module horizontally. It may cause dirt or white efflorescence (glass disease) due to water.
12. Do not cover the water drain holes of the frame. There is a risk of frost damage when the frame is filled with water copulation.
13. When sliding snow load has to be considered, an appropriate measure has to be taken so that PV module frames on lower edge of PV modules will not be damaged.
14. Do not expose PV module to sunlight concentrated with mirrors, lenses or similar means.
15. Turn off inverters and circuit breakers immediately, should a problem occur.
16. In case the glass surface of a PV module is broken, wear goggles and tape the glass to keep the broken pieces in place.
17. A defective PV module may generate power ever if it is removed from the system. It may be dangerous to handle the PV module while exposed to sunlight. Place a defective PV module in a carton so PV cells are completely shaded.
18. In case of series connection , the maximum open circuit voltage must not be greater than the specified maximum system voltage. The voltage is proportional to the number of series. In case of parallel connection, please be sure to take proper measure to block the reverse current flow. The current may easily flow in a reverse direction.
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value|
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name|
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department|
|No. of Production Lines|
|Product Price Range|