1.Structure of Solar Module Description
Solar modules, which are widely used in ground mounted utility-scale PV plants, large-scale and small civil and commercial power generating system such as BIPV combined to the grid, roof-mounted PV power system, rural electrification, communications, emergency auxiliary power. NEXTECK, as one of the solar module supplier, has the capability to offer a wide range of advanced, high performance solar modules with integrated high efficiency. Energy efficient and cost effective Mono crystalline and Polycrystalline, amorphous silicon and CIGS thin film solar cells are available. We have the right products for different applications.
2.Main Features of the Solar Module
|Place of Origin:|
Zhejiang China (Mainland)
|Number of Cells:|
PID Free, Salt Mist,Fire Test and Ammonia Gas certifications
TUV,MCS,UL,CEC and J-pec
|Solar Cells Efficiency:|
|Solar Panels Efficiency:|
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Detail:||Carton boxes with pallets and air bags|
|Delivery Detail:||within 15 days after arrival of the 20% TT in advance|
3.Solar Module Images
4.Solar Module Specification
-PID Free,Salt Mist, andAmmonia gas Certifications
-Higher Efficiecny Solar Cells;
-More cost effective;
-25 years guarantee.
10 years for the workmanship
12 years power output no less than 90%
25 years power output no less than 80%
5.FAQ of Solar Module
1. Q: Do you have your own factory?
A: Yes, we have. Our factory located in Jiangyin city, jiangsu province.
2. Q: How can I visit your factory?
A: Before you take off from your country, please let us know. We will show you the way,or arrange time to pick you up if possible.
3. Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Usually we do not offer free sample
4. Q: Could you print our company LOGO on the nameplate and package?
A: Yes, we can do that.
5. Q: Do you accept custom design on size?
A: Yes, if the size is reasonable.
- Q:Single crystal solar panels and polycrystalline solar panels
- monocrystalline silicon market share and a slight increase, and now the market to see the majority of single-crystal silicon cells. Monocrystalline silicon solar cell silicon crystal is very perfect, its optical, electrical and mechanical properties are very uniform, the color of the battery is mostly black or dark, especially for small pieces of small pieces of consumer products.
- Q:How would you build a Solar Panel that can convert Sunlight to Energy, just being on your house roof?
- there is a website that sells a book for $40 thattells you how to do it cheaply check it out just google earth4energy
- Q:How does solar panels work?
- Solar panels are built with light-sensitive panels. These panels soak up the energy from the sun's light. This energy is changed to electric power. This power is stored in batteries to use whenever / wherever it is needed.
- Q:its about solar panels?
- It depends on what you want to do with the solar panels, Heat your water , heat a pool or spa, or to make electricity to use instead of that supplied by the power company. The first three are fairly easy and straight forward. Depending on the amount of water that needs to be heated, the location you live at in relation to the equator and the location of the solar panels and piping . The panels for this applicatin are 00s of feet of piping that absorbs heat from the sun and circlate it. The panels them selves are sort of inert and can be very heavy when filled with water.. Makeing usable power to replace the power company is a real problem because among other things solar cells create DC voltage. A house runs on AC voltage. So all of the items to heat water still apply, location, placement, etc. But now we have to figure hrs of sunlight the output of the cells running the power to a transformer to transform the voltage from 2 volts DC to 20 volts DC and then running the power thru a converter to change it from DC to AC at each point ( transformer converter ) there is a loss of power do to a change in current. After all of the above if a cloud comes by your power will stop, and at night you will have no power. The fix for that is storage cells AKA batteries which store the power until you need it, like night time. The glamor of a all solar powered home is great,, but it isn't practical. So What to do, You eliminate the battery storage, and also hooking up the power to your home. You feed it right into the power companys wiring and guess what? The electric meter on you house runs back wards your send more power to them during off peak times that your using. For every dollar the meter runs backward you get a free dollars worth when you need it. This is a way of storing the power as credit with the power company instead of batteries Its a lot to understand and I hope I helped
- Q:Is photovoltaic array another name for solar panels?
- Yes or one could say that Solar Panel is a simple and easy way to say photovoltaic array.
- Q:best value solar pv panel ?
- Solar okorder.com/
- Q:Solar Panel watts needed?
- With you up to solar panel, then things go downhill. Your Water pump will be rated at gal/hr but how about the air pump? 600watt LED? What you need to know in order to select your solar panel is how much current you will be draining. You can work this out if you know how much power and how long they need to run. Please, a bit more information (that is relevant!).
- Q:How do you store energy using a solar panel?
- probably a deep discharge lead calcium batteries, with a switching regulator cycloconverter or cycloinverter output to match the current and voltage requirements of the operated device.
- Q:solar panel for pool pump?
- Why don't you use the mains as the battery with net metering. That way you don't have to have two pumps, a DC pump for the solar and an AC pump for the mains. A 230 V, 6 A pump draws 3.68 kw. A typical solar panel produces about 400 watts so you would need about 0 solar panels which should run you about $20,000 US. Of course, you may not need to run the pump continuously but in order to use fewer solar panels for sporadic use, you would need the batteries or the net metering. Keep in mind that with the costs of the panels, you will be paying about 38 cents a kwh. Grid power usually costs around 5 cents a kwh.
- Q:how to design a solar panel to store energy and convert it into electrical energy?
- You okorder.com/
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range