Format : 156 mm × 156 mm ± 0.5 mm
Thickness: 210 μm ±40 μm
1. High efficiency and High power.
2. Long-term electrical stability.
3. Lowest price and Fastest delivery.
4. Good quality and best service.
5. Bulk supply
Electrical Characteristic of Mono Solar Cells
We have organized several common questions for our clients，may help you sincerely：
1. What’s price per watt?
A: It’s depends on the quantity, delivery date and payment terms of the order. We can talk further about the detail price issue. Our products is high quality with lower price level.
2. Can you tell me the parameter of your solar cells?
We have different series of cells with different power output, both from c-si to a-si. Please take our specification sheet for your reference.
3. How do you pack your products?
We have rich experience on how to pack the panels to make sure the safety on shipment when it arrives at the destination.
- Q:How does solar panels work?
- Solar panels are built with light-sensitive panels. These panels soak up the energy from the sun's light. This energy is changed to electric power. This power is stored in batteries to use whenever / wherever it is needed.
- Q:Solar Panel Charging?
- you'll have to use 3 panels connected in series or use a dc to dc up converter, the former is a better option
- Q:Will my 8watt solar panel charge a car battery and how fast?
- How about wind power? Check out this site, you can build one for under two hundred and get free batteries.
- Q:Is there a free solar panel program for veterans?
- yes. there is a free solar panel program for veterans.
- Q:so what do you all think about solar panels? are they worth it?
- It okorder.com He has a modest system, and soon will be uploading some useful informaiton on cosntructing smaller solar arrays from individual small cells salvaged from various items. At some point too he will cover converting some items people would not really think of to running on 2 volts that once were 20 VAC items. I know the author.. so I get previews. If you post a question in his comments on some aspect or detail or if something is not real clear, he will try to address them too.
- Q:What equation would i need to determine the raise in temperature of water going through a thermal solar panel?
- If you only use it for demonstrational . 75W-00W small solar panels would be that you are looking for, you can use it heat up the water. With simple guide you can do it yourself easily and cheaply.
- Q:how do i build a solar electric panel for my home?
- Solar energy is very expensive. Or I should say, solar panels are expensive, because once you install them the power is free. A typical residential solar power system that supplies around a kilowatt of power at best conditions (noon, sunny day) will cost about $0,000. This includes the solar panel, the inverter (converts DC into AC), the cabling, but not installation (that would probably run you another $2000). One kilowatt is not that much electricity. It would run one microwave oven, or one hair dryer, or 0 light bulbs, and nothing else. Most houses use 3 times that at peak hours. So you would still likely get some power off the grid at peak time, and other times you can sell it back to make a little money. The good news is that solar panels are getting cheaper. They are around $5 per watt now, and are projected to drop to half that in the next decade. At some point, it will reach the sweet spot that makes solar an attractive alternative to grid power and more people will jump on board. There are some tax incentives too, but more would certainly help.
- Q:How Do Solar Panels Work?
- The most important parts of a solar cell are the semiconductor layers, this is where the electron current is created. There are a number of different materials available for making these semiconducting layers, and each has benefits and drawbacks. Unfortunately, there is no one ideal material for all types of cells and applications. In addition to the semiconducting materials, solar cells consist of a top metallic grid or other electrical contact to collect electrons from the semiconductor and transfer them to the external load, and a back contact layer to complete the electrical circuit. Then, on top of the complete cell is typically a glass cover or other type of transparent encapsulant to seal the cell and keep weather out, and a antireflective coating to keep the cell from reflecting the light back away from the cell. A typical solar cell consists of a cover glass, a anti-reflective layer, a front contact to allow the electrons to enter a circuit and a back contact to allow them to complete the circuit, and the semiconductor layers where the electrons begin to complete there voyages! The solar panels, in order to generate power, are using the method of screen-printing, a technique developed for printing fabrics, paper and to produce plastic, glass and metal solar cells. The basic materials of a photovoltaic cell (solar cell) are inexpensive. The homemade solar cells have about /4 of the efficiency of commercial silicon solar cells, which turn 0-20 per cent of light energy into electricity. But, being cheap to produce, they can make up the loss in quantity what they lack in quality.
- Q:Solar panel placement idea?
- The MOST efficient placement is on a motorized mounting that constantly moves it to face the Sun directly. Almost nobody does that because it is clumsy and expensive. The best fixed position is facing X degrees due south of straight up, where X is your latitude. I am in Austin, at about 30 degrees latitude, so on the south side of a 30 degree pitched roof would be ideal. The direct south facing it the best average to catch morning and afternoon sun, with most efficient pointing at noon. The tilt equal to latitude is the best average between the high Sun in summer and low Sun in winter, with most efficient pointing in spring and fall.
- Q:someone knows about solar panel?
- A Mobile home will have its frame grounded when connected to a standard electrical 'plug-in', if it was built to current Codes. If you plan to use that panel as the entire electrical system you'll need to ground the frame. Vehicle systems, (frame grounded), are 2 Volt for a reason. It would be unwise to use a separately derived 20V. system in that mobile home if that frame's not grounded. (That first step out on to the ground could be a 'lulu'.)
1. Manufacturer Overview
|Annual Output Value
2. Manufacturer Certificates
|a) Certification Name
3. Manufacturer Capability
|No.of Employees in Trade Department
|No. of Production Lines
|Product Price Range